Obamacare lead story on CNN

My post from way back when is still relevant today: Tax the rich more!

:D

A lot of ObamaCare recipients are going to find out they are down to just one insurer on their insurance exchange.

Government hostages.

That's the flaw of there not being a public option.
The liberal answer to every government fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

The liberal answer to every private sector fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

Jesus H. Christ.

I think I missed your plan for getting everyone health care. This conservative plan has some problems....which can be fixed...but it
is an improvement over what we had before it was passed.....isn't it?

I'm for Medicare for all.

What is your plan?

Why is the Clinton News Network CNN leading each program with the Obamacare rate hikes as the lead story? I thought the MSM was rigged and in the tank for Clinton. How does this make sense?

Because the claims of deliberate bias are horseshit.

Nobody can make CNN run Obamacare price stories, they are a news organization and they report news. Not to say there isn't some unconscious bias somewhere out there, but the claims about how CNN makes it their mission to help Clinton is just paranoid, conspiratorial nonsense.

So back to the rigged MSM... if it is rigged and in the tank for Clinton, then why is this the top story on most major outlets?
You can't hide a 22 percent hike, no matter how much in the tank for Obama a media outlet is.

G5000, August 2012:

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

Why is the Clinton News Network CNN leading each program with the Obamacare rate hikes as the lead story? I thought the MSM was rigged and in the tank for Clinton. How does this make sense?

It seems they are turning on hillary as more shit comes out.
At some point they have no choice but to report or they lose what little credibility they have.

A lot of ObamaCare recipients are going to find out they are down to just one insurer on their insurance exchange.

Government hostages.

Jesus H. Christ.

I think I missed your plan for getting everyone health care.
Seriously?

I've only posted it, like, a ZILLION fucking times on this forum!

So back to the rigged MSM... if it is rigged and in the tank for Clinton, then why is this the top story on most major outlets?
You can't hide a 22 percent hike, no matter how much in the tank for Obama a media outlet is.

G5000, August 2012:

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

Why not? Simply do what Clinton wants - don't make it your headline. Who is going to stop them? You? the police maybe?

Obama: Under Obamacare, health care will cost less than your cell phone bill

That is some serious bullshit lies coming from Obama there.:badgrin:

Do liberals teach their kids to lie as long as they can get their way by lying?

Last edited:
Other networks have been covering this for a couple of days now CNN playing catchup again. As I recall the oppents of Obamacare predicted this back when it was being debated.

Link to anything about these figures from a few days ago.

CNN headline:

She'll Win, He'll Whine

160621071910-clinton-trump-split-0621-overlay-tease.jpg

WHATS WITH RIDICULOUS FONTS?

2017 Premium Changes and Insurer Participation in the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplaces

note price increases on the left, then note after-subsidy increase on the right. 0% most of them.

Government hostages.

Jesus H. Christ.

Seriously?

That may be. You shouldn't assume that I've read it.

2017 Premium Changes and Insurer Participation in the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplaces

note price increases on the left, then note after-subsidy increase on the right. 0% most of them.

What do the words "after tax credit" mean to you? Do you think all that extra money being paid toward premiums comes out of unicorns' asses?

Did you notice that 0% is for someone making only $30,000 a year?

What you just committed there is a gigantic lie of omission.

They can only worship of false prophet for so long… LOL

Government hostages.

Jesus H. Christ.

Seriously?

That may be. You shouldn't assume that I've read it.
I don't want to hijack the topic, so here is one of my many posts on the subject: You should be buying health insurance the same way...

Most people using the exchanges pay less than $100 per month for premiums.

Most Americans have heath care policies that are employer sponsored. These increases don't effect moist people.

Lie some more, why don't ya?

ObamaCare rates are climbing 22 percent. To offset this, federal subsidies will also be increased.

Your tax dollars at work.

If you don't qualify for a subsidy...well...fuck you, "freeloaders". Pay up. There are high school dropouts who deserve your money.
This will bring tax dodging to an all new high, nothing like the all-knowing all-powerful federal government to make criminals out of every day citizens… LOL

2017 Premium Changes and Insurer Participation in the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplaces

What do the words "after tax credit" mean to you? Do you think all that extra money being paid toward premiums comes out of unicorns' asses?

After Tax credit means that for most people AFFORDABILITY hasn't changed.

Obamacare is law with a combination of healthcare spending cuts, new taxes and new healthcare expenses, there are no updated estimates to be able to conclusive say at this time how 2017 changes the mostly "revenue neutral" status of the law, so there isn't an answer to your question yet.

Forum List

Back