Obamacare lite is going no where

Trump is warning that ACA has not be improved not done away with.

Senator Rand Paul calls the GOP effort "obamacare lite."

Can anybody find the part of the Obamacare repeal where we can buy insurance across state lines? That's the Holy Grail of health reform.
I heard today that was "phase 2"

The Left won the argument. Obamacare is here to stay, government's control over health care grows.

Just arguing over details at this point.
Oh no, I agree. I thought the "phase 2" sounded like a bunch of bullshit. Especially considering, like you said, it was the "holy grail"

I'm sure it is a whole lot of bullshit. This is, after all, a US government program. Ending a centuries long tradition of fucking things up would be an even bigger shock.

We're not still expecting a bunch of professional partisan politicians to come up with a real health care system, are?

But of course! It's right between the stable of unicorns and the skeleton of Jimmy Hoffa located in the archives of Atlantis. Which is actually buried deep on Mars. This is why future colonization is crucial.

Trump's latest tweet proves he's schizophrenic...

"I feel sure that my friend @RandPaul will come along with the new and great health care program because he knows Obamacare is a disaster!"

Why do you think Ryan hid the thing ? It's a sell out to the Rich and big insurance.
No....he started the write-up from the. Committe level up, he's been consistent like this....

Obama would start a bill from the top down, because he was a dictator.....

Why do you think Ryan hid the thing ? It's a sell out to the Rich and big insurance.
No....he started the write-up from the. Committe level up, he's been consistent like this....

Congress had a month to go over Obamacare . Ryan's plan.....24hrs !

Huh? It's the way bills should be done....your to used to your fascist Obama dictating...

Huh? It's the way bills should be done....your to used to your fascist Obama dictating...

Why hide the bill? Why not give people plenty of time to go over it before hitting commitees ?

Why hide the bill? Why not give people plenty of time to go over it before hitting commitees ?
Where was it hidden?

Can anybody find the part of the Obamacare repeal where we can buy insurance across state lines? That's the Holy Grail of health reform.
I heard today that was "phase 2"

The Left won the argument. Obamacare is here to stay, government's control over health care grows.

Just arguing over details at this point.
Oh no, I agree. I thought the "phase 2" sounded like a bunch of bullshit. Especially considering, like you said, it was the "holy grail"

Also, I would like every person involved in the writing of this Obamacare replacement POS to take a ten-minute IQ test. Transparency!

"An architect of the federal healthcare law said last year that a "lack of transparency" and the "stupidity of the American voter" helped Congress approve ObamaCare.

In a clip unearthed Sunday, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber appears on a panel and discusses how the reform earned enough votes to pass.

He suggested that many lawmakers and voters didn't know what was in the law or how its financing worked, and that this helped it win approval."

ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Where was it hidden?

Ryan wouldn't release the fucking thing because even he is embarrassed by the shit bill.

New Obamacare replacement bill hidden in a basement, and even this GOP senator can't see it

Where was it hidden?

Ryan wouldn't release the fucking thing because even he is embarrassed by the shit bill.

New Obamacare replacement bill hidden in a basement, and even this GOP senator can't see it
No....it's the way bills are created.....

Now, the bill does suck, but it wasn't hidden.....

Where was it hidden?

Yes it was! He wants to rush the shit thru before people have a chance to dissect the the garbage .

Where was it hidden?

Yes it was! He wants to rush the shit thru before people have a chance to dissect the the garbage .
Your ignorance of our republic is no surprise.....

If you want to bring the cost of health care down all you have to do is make health insurance ILLEGAL.

We would be astounded how low the cost would be.

Bannon perfectly positioned. If RINOcare implodes, he blames Ryan/Reince. They are tossed under the bus, and it's the Bannon show.

AARP estimates eyepopping $8400 hike in Premiums for a 64-year-old making *$15,000* a year under Ryancare, plus copays.

Forum List

Back