Obamacare lite is going no where

I called it, Odium, not you.

Of course the health insurance industry is not going to allow Congress to give up its cash cow.

Actually, it was Roobaby/Antares/Grizz who called it years ago.

everyone called it the day DaddyDipshit claimed he would kill Obamacare during his campaign.

let me repeat myself ....

SUCKERS !

:lmao::lmao:

Tom Price calls health care bill a "work in progress" and "an important step" but won't say it's the "administration's bill"

So after 7 years it's still a "work in progress?"

Can anybody find the part of the Obamacare repeal where we can buy insurance across state lines? That's the Holy Grail of health reform.
I heard today that was "phase 2"

The Left won the argument. Obamacare is here to stay, government's control over health care grows.

Just arguing over details at this point.
Oh no, I agree. I thought the "phase 2" sounded like a bunch of bullshit. Especially considering, like you said, it was the "holy grail"

Freedom Caucus balks at Republican leadership's Obamacare replacement

I called it! The GOP elitists as usual LIED.....There is not option to buy insurance across state lines there is NOTHING there that helps us.....It won't pass.
Good. I hope it fails and Obamacare is left in place where it will collapse under it's own weight. Landslide follows in 2018 and Trump is re-elected in 2020.
Why would there be a landslide in 2018? GOP has a slamdunk chance to give us something MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Obamacare and this is the best crap they can come up with? They keep playing these games there won't be a landslide and we will be letting the damn dems sneak back in....

Can anybody find the part of the Obamacare repeal where we can buy insurance across state lines? That's the Holy Grail of health reform.
I heard today that was "phase 2"

The Left won the argument. Obamacare is here to stay, government's control over health care grows.

Just arguing over details at this point.
Oh no, I agree. I thought the "phase 2" sounded like a bunch of bullshit. Especially considering, like you said, it was the "holy grail"

Also, I would like every person involved in the writing of this Obamacare replacement POS to take a ten-minute IQ test. Transparency!

Freedom Caucus balks at Republican leadership's Obamacare replacement

I called it! The GOP elitists as usual LIED.....There is not option to buy insurance across state lines there is NOTHING there that helps us.....It won't pass.
Good. I hope it fails and Obamacare is left in place where it will collapse under it's own weight. Landslide follows in 2018 and Trump is re-elected in 2020.
Why would there be a landslide in 2018? GOP has a slamdunk chance to give us something MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Obamacare and this is the best crap they can come up with? They keep playing these games there won't be a landslide and we will be letting the damn dems sneak back in....
The GOP will have to wash their hands of Obamacare and let it collapse. Even though Trump ran on repeal and replace, it is best to let it fall apart. The GOP plan is crap, I hope it fails. Once that happens, Obamacare will stay in place as is. The reality of it is people have nowhere to turn they will be even more pissed at the Democrats for ramming Obamacare through. RINO's like Ryan, McCain & Graham do not care about the American people and never will. They are comfortable with losing Presidential Elections as long as it is business as usual on the Hill. That is why they were all against Trump.

helloooooooo

earth to idiots.. not a damn thing Trump promised you during the campaign has, or will come true.

He makes his living selling his shit to morons, and you've been added to his moron list, SOLD, and CLOSED.

SUCKERS GOT PUNKED.

helloooooooo

earth to idiots.. not a damn thing Trump promised you during the campaign has, or will come true.

He makes his living selling his shit to morons, and you've been added to his moron list, SOLD, and CLOSED.

SUCKERS GOT PUNKED.
The whole point of voting for Trump was to keep the fucked up witch out of the White House. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Yup, Smedley, and now it is time to run Trump off through impeachment or Amendment XXV.

helloooooooo

SUCKERS GOT PUNKED.
The whole point of voting for Trump was to keep the fucked up witch out of the White House. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

so now you have a fucked up bitch who will slam the door in the face of Republicans in 2020 simply because he's a lying pos.

yeah, good call.

DDDUUURRRRRRRR

LATEST: GOP Congressman Mo Brooks says he's not sure how he'll vote on the Obamacare lite bill!

Breitbart is gonna go to war against this healthcare bill. Will be relentless and ugly.

Instead of just subsidizing unaffordable care, make health care more affordable.

helloooooooo

SUCKERS GOT PUNKED.

so now you have a fucked up bitch who will slam the door in the face of Republicans in 2020 simply because he's a lying pos.

yeah, good call.

DDDUUURRRRRRRR
Who might that be? LOL

Trump warns of a GOP "bloodbath" if Obamacare isn't repealed. Somebody tell him this GOP bill doesn't repeal Obamacare.

Forum List

Back