Obamacare Never More Popular

LMAO The only people its popular with are the people we are paying for dumbass.

Everyone else has high deductables and higher costs and they sure weren't able to keep their doctors.

It does not cost you a red cent for the ACA unless you make over 250,000 which you might.

Only if they are on Medicade and the taxpayers are footing the bill.

Everyone else has high deductables and higher costs.

Those who get their benefits through an employer have seen our costs go up. Mine have gone up 60% in the last two years because of the ACA.

Costs will only go higher on that POS.

My deductibles went up 1000 percent and premiums 100 percent. I dropped my insurance, created exemptions so I dont have to pay the penalty and opened a health savings acct which can be deducted through a business venture.

And how will Obamacare repeal help you?

I'll drop the exemptions that i created if the tax penalty is killed.

What utter B.S., My Gawd you folks re stupid. From the poll:

Yet according to the poll, a combined 50 percent of Americans say the law is working well (6 percent) or needs minor modifications to improve it (44 percent).

That's compared with a combined 49 percent who believe it needs a major overhaul (33 percent) or should be totally eliminated (16 percent).

Dumbass 50% is bigger than 49% last I checked.

Not the point. Only 6% say it is working well. All other data states it need minor modifications, major overhaul or repeal.
Yes. People (including Dem congressmen) are in favor of making improvements. But, the vast majority of Americans are NOT asking for repeal or replacement.

Here's the simple fact: ObamaCare has not made healthcare cheaper. This is unequivocal, undeniable, and unacceptable.

The Left sold the rubes a bill of goods. All during the ObamaCare debate, they were shown charts of per capita spending on healthcare in the industrialized nations. The rubes obediently parroted these figures.

The implication behind those figures was that ObamaCare was going to lower per capita spending on healthcare. This was the Big Lie.

There were HUGE clues this was a Big Lie. The fact that ObamaCare was more deeply entrenching one of the biggest drivers of increasing costs should have been a dead giveaway to anyone with more than two brain cells.

I'm talking about employer sponsored insurance, of course. Obama showed he was totally in the pocket of the unions and was willing to fuck over the entire country to satisfy them.

ObamaCare was a giant hoax.

LMAO The only people its popular with are the people we are paying for dumbass.

Everyone else has high deductables and higher costs and they sure weren't able to keep their doctors.

It does not cost you a red cent for the ACA unless you make over 250,000 which you might.

Those who get their benefits through an employer have seen our costs go up. Mine have gone up 60% in the last two years because of the ACA.

My deductibles went up 1000 percent and premiums 100 percent. I dropped my insurance, created exemptions so I dont have to pay the penalty and opened a health savings acct which can be deducted through a business venture.

????You are paying something for exemption?

That is false, ACA clearly sets up means based subsidies so that everyone can afford healthcare.

Sure they can as long as we the tax payer are picking up the tab.

How else do you want them to afford it????
One third of the "involuntarily uninsured" were high school dropouts. These are people the hardworking taxpayer will have to carry on their backs for the rest of their natural lives.

And you fuckers had the unbelievable nerve to call the people you were FORCING to buy health insurance the "freeloaders".

That is false, ACA clearly sets up means based subsidies so that everyone can afford healthcare.

That's their problem.

Not mine and I certainly won't make it my problem. Unlike you I don't feel the taxpayers of America should be forced to pay for anyone anything.

????You are paying something for exemption?

I created exemptions to offset the tax penalty since i dropped healthcare. Im not paying the govt one cent for not buying a product.

Here's the simple fact: ObamaCare has not made healthcare cheaper. This is unequivocal, undeniable, and unacceptable.

The Left sold the rubes a bill of goods. All during the ObamaCare debate, they were shown charts of per capita spending on healthcare in the industrialized nations. The rubes obediently parroted these figures.

The implication behind those figures was that ObamaCare was going to lower per capita spending on healthcare. This was the Big Lie.

There were HUGE clues this was a Big Lie. The fact that ObamaCare was more deeply entrenching one of the biggest drivers of increasing costs should have been a dead giveaway to anyone with more than two brain cells.

I'm talking about employer sponsored insurance, of course. Obama showed he was totally in the pocket of the unions and was willing to fuck over the entire country to satisfy them.

ObamaCare was a giant hoax.

What do you say this based on exactly?

Obamacare is certianly considered weak on cost containment (hence the need for further reforms), but it was credited with about a third of historically record slow healthcare spending growth increases in recent years.

tq668oifd8ia7nyewtxp.jpg

Cost containment was also only half the promise, expanded coverage was the other, and Obamacare has certainly much improved coverage rates:

mbhfdwbveumyxo4mgkagcw.png

Last edited:

That's their problem.

America disagrees.

That's their problem.

America disagrees.

Nope.

The American taxpayer has no choice. We are forced to support the ACA, Welfare and Medicaide.

The Rs are not going to give up the power that the gov't now has. They won't. They'll pussyfoot around, they'll throw some bones, but in the end not much will change. The problem is that the gov't snagged 1/6 of the economy via the unaca. Do you REALLY believe the Rs are going to let go of that? This is all a farce. Trump wants universal, Dems want single payer. Those who want big gov't out of it altogether are just plain out of luck.

That's their problem.

America disagrees.

Nope.

The American taxpayer has no choice. We are forced to support the ACA, Welfare and Medicaide.

Welfare/Medicare/Medicaid programs are very popular and no one is running on getting rid of them.

You are wrong.

And by the way, you in particular have paid EXACTLY NOTHING for ACA subsidies. It is primarily financed by spending cuts in other programs and taxes that fall mostly on high income brackets:

Obamacare-taxes-1.jpg

Last edited:

That's their problem.

America disagrees.

Nope.

Welfare/Medicare/Medicaid programs are very popular and no one is running on getting rid of them.

You are wrong.

Sure from those that are using it and only the liberals and Dems think its great to use other people money to support the freeloaders.

Last edited:

That's their problem.

America disagrees.

Nope.

You are wrong.

Sure from those that are using it.

Stop talking out of your ass, a small % of population is actually using it.

You can't just keep making baseless assertions up.

Forum List

Back