Obamacare repeal a SCAM* Don't believe their lying eyes..

and we all saw Queen Pelosi warning us of all the bad things to come if Trump Care passes.....she pretty much listed all of the bad things that were caused by Obama-Care, and just added on that we would soon be deciding whether to buy health insurance or eat our pets for dinner

and we all saw Queen Pelosi warning us of all the bad things to come if Trump Care passes.....she pretty much listed all of the bad things that were caused by Obama-Care, and just added on that we would soon be deciding whether to buy health insurance or eat our pets for dinner

I don't buy in to a two party system so I see that crazy bitch in the same manner I look at Paul Ryan.. Both the left and the right are owned by the Deep State. They're the Uniparty and corrupt as hell.

Walter Jones's "impeccable integrity" not withstanding but where was he when the original health care bill was passed by threats and intimidation and bribery and democrats didn't even read the freaking thing? Was Walter Jones in grammar school?

Walter Jones's "impeccable integrity" not withstanding but where was he when the original health care bill was passed by threats and intimidation and bribery and democrats didn't even read the freaking thing? Was Walter Jones in grammar school?

Go hate on someone else Dingbat.. Walter Jones raised hell when Obama and his legion of misfits shoved that Unconstitutional shit down our throats. Do your homework before you impugn the character of a solid Conservative.

and did chuck schumer cry for the middle class when their deductables shot up as high as $12,000?

and did chuck schumer cry for the middle class when their deductables shot up as high as $12,000?

Stay on topic Rexx. This shit passed today, has ZERO to do with Schmucky. It's about holding the weasels accountable who just did the same fucking thing liberals did under Obama. Is that ok with you simply because they have an (R) by their name??

From Congressman Walter Jones, a Congressman with impeccable integrity and why he voted against that HORSE SHIT Rynocare bill.

Rep. Walter Jones‏Verified account @RepWalterJones
My statement on why I voted against the #AHCA ->

JONES’ STATEMENT ON AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT | Congressman Walter Jones

The way to "fix" "healthcare is to outlaw lobbying and punish bribery with prison time.

Think that's going to get signed into law anytime soon? :badgrin:

You and I think alike :) I agree, 100%!

Damn right it is a scam! It fucks everyone besides the 1% and will rise our debt through the fucking roofs.

It will destroy healthcare in this country.

From Congressman Walter Jones, a Congressman with impeccable integrity and why he voted against that HORSE SHIT Rynocare bill.

The way to "fix" "healthcare is to outlaw lobbying and punish bribery with prison time.

I actually did research on it last year.

The reason medical care prices are so high is because lobbyists bribe state comptrollers to artificially raise premiums year after and it's been going on for

20+ years.

Don't get sick if you don't have a few million in the bank! This isn't going to drive the cost down, period.

Damn right it is a scam! It fucks everyone besides the 1% and will rise our debt through the fucking roofs.

It will destroy healthcare in this country.

Both shades of scam be it from democrats or now the republicans is nothing more than pay offs for Pharmaceuticals, the insurance industry, etc.

I actually did research on it last year.

The reason medical care prices are so high is because lobbyists bribe state comptrollers to artificially raise premiums year after and it's been going on for

20+ years.
i have always wondered what our health care costs would be if we never had illegal aliens invading our country.

You far righties were warned about Trump.

You have no reason to boo hoo.

Trump didn't draft the bill; Furthermore it's not his job to, that's the job of the bicameral legislation.

No, he did much worse. He obfuscated his responsibility as President of the United States and leader of the Republican party by allowing that RINO fuck Paul Ryan to determine, negotiate, scam and scheme on the bill. The buck stops with this President.

Forum List

Back