Obamacare repeal a SCAM* Don't believe their lying eyes..

From Congressman Walter Jones, a Congressman with impeccable integrity and why he voted against that HORSE SHIT Rynocare bill.

Rep. Walter Jones‏Verified account @RepWalterJones
My statement on why I voted against the #AHCA ->

JONES’ STATEMENT ON AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT | Congressman Walter Jones

This was all agreed on yesterday, pass it on to the senate and get trump of their asses. That's all it was.
There are a lot of rumors swirling about the dirty dealing behind he scenes that took place.. Anything that has to be hidden from the American voter is wrong. Where's the fucking bill?? How come none of us have read it? SHOW US THE BILL!

The democrats are hurting and all these assholes do is fuck everything up.
The leaders of both parties are anti-american citizen and a lot of them are complete fanatics.
I think they forget trump is the leader because they all suck but they don't care. They have a 90something% reelection rate. Now, all they are doing is dragging trumps dumbass down with them.
I hope a third party completely collapses the duopoly in 2020

Hek, now that I post that, I just realized the other parties only elect losers as well. Border line retards and criminal commies...

The leaders of both parties are anti-american citizen and a lot of them are complete fanatics.
I think they forget trump is the leader because they all suck but they don't care. They have a 90something% reelection rate. Now, all they are doing is dragging trumps dumbass down with them.

I agree with the majority of your post Harley but I am off the Trump Train. That man screeched, "I will never lie to you, Buhh leave me.. Bu leave me- BIGLY" He's gone back on just about everything he swore he would do.

dems are hurting so their best bet is vote on it in the senate and dump this thing in Trumps lap. That may be why the repubs in senate want to write their own because the dems just might vote on this and give it a big thumbs up.

I agree with the majority of your post Harley but I am off the Trump Train. That man screeched, "I will never lie to you, Buhh leave me.. Bu leave me- BIGLY" He's gone back on just about everything he swore he would do.
Fuck trump

and did chuck schumer cry for the middle class when their deductables shot up as high as $12,000?
why would you pick a plan for your family with a $12000 deduction?

Because that's all that's available.

Serious talk. My friend's brother-in-law signed up for Obamacare.

He has a $6000 deductible.

What a joke it is!

A not funny one.

Meanwhile...insurance companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

I don't know the specifics of this bill so isn't really comment.

One thing I do know is Obamacare failed miserably and needed to be eliminated. Hopefully enough of it has been.

You would think they would have in 2016. People are too invested in their team winning than making things better

and did chuck schumer cry for the middle class when their deductables shot up as high as $12,000?

Because it's the best Obamacare offered in some areas. Which is precisely why republicans were told to repeal the bill.

Because it's the best Obamacare offered in some areas. Which is precisely why republicans were told to repeal the bill.
chuck schumer cries and calls 911 every time McDonalds runs out of McNuggets

What a joke it is!

A not funny one.

I worked as a volunteer at the local church and then the local health care clinic,helping locals sign up for Obama care...

People were ill-informed, it was not explained enough on the internet....or by anyone in any information ads or even videos imo.

There were many options for your friend to choose from, your friend is the one who chose the $6000 deduction. But in that plan, your fried could get his one free annual physical visit and any tests required for his age group covered, without having to spend a penny out of his pocket and towards his deductible....your friend could also see the doctor, any time he wanted or needed for a small copay, of probably $30 on average without having to pay for his deductible.

Your friend or anyone buying in to one of those bronze plans with really high deductibles and/or out of pocket plans is basically buying simply a catastrophic/or Hospitalization plan... outside of the few perks I mentioned above that comes with the plan...maybe they are somewhat good for young adults who don't expect to get the flu but think they could get injured ....

But as example, if they were poor, and made say 200% above poverty or less in income, I made certain they understood that they needed to buy in to a silver plan, with full healthcare coverage...even if it seemed like the plan was way too expensive in monthly premiums, because not only did these plans subsidize most of their premiums, these plans would ALSO get additional help through something called, "cost sharing reductions"....the govt came in and ALSO helped pay most of the Deduction amounts, and also came in and paid for most all of their out of pocket expense, and ALSO came in and reduced their doctor visits from say $30 a doctor visit to $15 a doctor visit and instead of the emergency room visit being the $500 bucks for the policy but reduced it to $200 for this person who made only 200% of poverty....the government would NOT come in and help outside of the subsidy, any poor person who bought in to one of those high deductible bronze plans, they would ONLY give cost saving reductions if they bought a Silver Plan....which is a little more than those bronze plans but the coverage is better than good, it's excellent, considering how much the gvt came in additionally for these people who make little....

But going back to your friend who bought a high deductible bronze plan, he made that choice so he could pay the lowest premium as possible, there were many options for him to have better coverage with much lower deductibles or out of pocket expense, but the monthly premiums would have been higher...

What a joke it is!

A not funny one.

I worked as a volunteer at the local church and then the local health care clinic,helping locals sign up for Obama care...

People were ill-informed, it was not explained enough on the internet....or by anyone in any information ads or even videos imo.

There were many options for your friend to choose from, your friend is the one who chose the $6000 deduction. But in that plan, your fried could get his one free annual physical visit and any tests required for his age group covered, without having to spend a penny out of his pocket and towards his deductible....your friend could also see the doctor, any time he wanted or needed for a small copay, of probably $30 on average without having to pay for his deductible.

Your friend or anyone buying in to one of those bronze plans with really high deductibles and/or out of pocket plans is basically buying simply a catastrophic/or Hospitalization plan... outside of the few perks I mentioned above that comes with the plan...maybe they are somewhat good for young adults who don't expect to get injured or extremely sick....

But as example, if they were poor, and made say 200% above poverty or less in income, I made certain they understood that they needed to buy in to a silver plan, with full healthcare coverage...even if it seemed like the plan was way too expensive in monthly premiums, because not only did these plans subsidize most of their premiums, these plans would ALSO get additional help through something called, "cost sharing reductions"....the govt came in and ALSO helped pay most of the Deduction amounts, and also came in and paid for most all of their out of pocket expense, and ALSO came in and reduced their doctor visits from say $30 a doctor visit to $15 a doctor visit and instead of the emergency room visit being the $500 bucks for the policy but reduced it to $200 for this person who made only 200% of poverty....the government would NOT come in and help outside of the subsidy, any poor person who bought in to one of those high deductible bronze plans, they would ONLY give cost saving reductions if they bought a Silver Plan....which is a little more than those bronze plans but the coverage is better than good, it's excellent, considering how much the gvt came in additionally for these people who make little....

But going back to your friend who bought a high deductible bronze plan, he made that choice so he could pay the lowest premium as possible, there were many options for him to have better coverage with much lower deductibles or out of pocket expense, but the monthly premiums would have been higher...

Look at you, being all apologetic for the fail that is Obamacare.

I don't care to hear that, sister.

Bad idea is bad, mmk?

Doubling down on it for partisan reasons and not addressing the real problem is

idiotic.

I want people to pay less to go to the doctor, period.

What a joke it is!

A not funny one.

Your friend or anyone buying in to one of those bronze plans with really high deductibles and/or out of pocket plans is basically buying simply a catastrophic/or Hospitalization plan... outside of the few perks I mentioned above that comes with the plan...maybe they are somewhat good for young adults who don't expect to get injured or extremely sick....

Bad idea is bad, mmk?

idiotic.

And how do you or the Republicans plan to do that....?

$20-$50 to visit a Doctor is not a lot.

What a joke it is!

A not funny one.

Bad idea is bad, mmk?

idiotic.

And how do you or the Republicans plan to do that....?

$20-$50 to visit a Doctor is not a lot.

I was paying more than that 20 years ago. What if you need minor surgery or a simple procedure?

It's all screwed up these days.

What used to cost $900 is now $11k.

In case you didn't notice, wages have not risen accordingly.

That's simply NOT TRUE, in any of the 50 States. There were choices on deductibles, and the individual CHOSE their deductibles.... they chose a high deductible/out of pocket for a lower monthly premium, vs a higher monthly premium with lower deductible/out of pocket expense...

no one chose that for them....the choice was there....now maybe they did not want to spend more than the absolute minimum or maybe this is all they felt they could afford, not knowing that as a poor person, they would have gotten full coverage and the additional cost sharing reductions if they had bought in to a more expensive Silver plan.

Forum List

Back