ObamaCare stew of failure

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Oregon governor complicit in fraud:

Developers and overseers of the Oregon Health Authority accepted tens of millions of dollars to create a transparent, working system. They took the money, and created fake web pages to create an illusion of progress. As of today, the system is not working and there is no indication of when it will be.

The great Oregon ObamaCare swindle | Human Events

Cover Oregon audited..now the audit is nowhere to be found:

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/02/14/video-what-happened-to-the-cover-oregon-audit/

Director of Colorado Health Exchange indicted:

Colorado Health-Exchange Director Indicted for Fraud, Theft | National Review Online

California Bait & Switch:

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/02/...nduct-a-bait-and-switch-on-provider-networks/

Last edited:
Oregon governor complicit in fraud:

Developers and overseers of the Oregon Health Authority accepted tens of millions of dollars to create a transparent, working system. They took the money, and created fake web pages to create an illusion of progress. As of today, the system is not working and there is no indication of when it will be.

The great Oregon ObamaCare swindle | Human Events

Director of Colorado Health Exchange indicted:

Colorado Health-Exchange Director Indicted for Fraud, Theft | National Review Online

Wow! and I just got email after email from a pro-singlepayer pal in Oregon
calling me all kinds of names for objecting to ACA. I was tempted to post his vitriole spew
of rightwing bashing here, and call him out on it. But I am trying to save our friendship.

I am finding honest and dedicated leftwing activists against ACA
but they are outnumbered and shouted down by people pushing the agenda
for fear of rightwing dismantling it. So politics is more important than people or principles.

I should ask him what is the real scoop behind the 10 million Oregon grab,
since this is going on in his great state.

He makes fun of my push to hold Democrats responsible for paying back
10 to 15 million in tax money, abused by corporate handouts to destroy national
history in the Freed Slave church district where I live. I wanted to lend against that
debt, leverage loans to buy up land as collateral, and build a school that would not
only teach sustainable financial and property management but also sustainable
health care and self-managed community programs to break dependence on
govt and corporate welfare and charity handouts.

He slammed my plans that would work on voluntary participation and investment,
but pushes for other plans being forced on people to follow and fund against their beliefs.

What about the money wasted in his state. Where is the accountability for that?

Arguing with my friend Will is like arguing with a drunk person.
They will just try to outyell you, and guilt you into enabling to stay stuck in victimhood.

And of course, I am the one being hateful, deceitful and betraying the friendship.
I understand he is projecting, but do not agree to put up with verbal abuse and
accusations that totally skew his perception one way.

If this who is running the party campaigns to get Clinton and Obama elected,
no wonder people call liberalism a mental disorder of teaching victimhood.

He totally pushes that stereotype.

And my approach of trying to hold Democrats responsible for what
the party has done collectively by abusing political influence, well, that is called names!

I am thinking to challenge my friend in Oregon to see who can get their local
bureaucrats to admit wrongdoing first and pay back 10 million into corrections.

Him and the health care fiasco in Oregon or me and the African American
national historic district in Texas. Both apparently run amok by liberal politicking.

No wonder he is yelling like a Banshee! What a mess!!!

They're criminals and crooks.

This is how fascism works emily. It is not logical or helpful or have a higher aim. It is brutal and dishonest.

As are all progressives.

None of this would have been possible if Reagan hadn't screwed with the HMO act.

More Republican policy that let's opportunists do their evil. Reminds me of 2001-2008.

They're criminals and crooks.

This is how fascism works emily. It is not logical or helpful or have a higher aim. It is brutal and dishonest.

As are all progressives.

Well, I consider myself a true progressive, and I am the antithesis of this backhanded
corruption and abuse going on.

I have seen other people call ALL teaparty and ALL conservative republicans
hateful oppressors, and that is not true either! Only the extreme stereotypes
that "dominate the media" are taken as representing the whole group.

There is a wide range of liberals and progressives lumped together,
where the political types take control of the party, hijack those votes, and take advantage.
The grassroots voices are so diverse, they get outnumbered. The only voice in unison
are the stupid sound bytes that can be captured in 30 seconds. So that's all the public hears.

Same with the rightwing. So easy to call conservatives TeaBaggers and point out bad cases
that paint them all as whacked out.

Like my friend Will at least admitting to me he despises this rightwing
and namecalls me for defending Constitutional principles as a prochoice Democrat.

Thinking I am enabling the "abusers," when people say that about Democrats!!!
He thinks all rightwing are evil! Just like people blame all Muslims for "enabling" the Jihadist terrorists.
So that makes all Muslims evil for proliferating this.

So this generalization and bigoted assumption of groups is crippling the
good soldiers in BOTH camps and preventing us from partnership in alliance.

I've met enough people on all sides willing to do what is right.

I even caught a quote by Ted Cruz saying the problem was not the
people in the parties but the career politicians in DC selling out both parties.

He seemed to have faith there were enough sensible people on both sides
to stand up for what is right. The namecalling and media division by party
has got to go. This reminds me of dividing slaves by house slaves and field
slaves to keep them in chains. Now all citizens are slaves to government,
paying a growing cut of our labor to fund their bureucracy that takes away
from our resources we could invest in liberating ourselves and building our
own local schools, jobs, health care coops, and transitional systems to end crime
and start a positive cycle of investing in education and development directly.
Not depending on govt, which just get embroiled in more partisan politics.

So sad. I actually see there is more agreement on the goals, where all people want freedom from forces of tyranny they fear and blame for the problems.

but groups don't trust each other to get there, they think each other is the enemy to be defeated, so they fight over power to try to force each other!

Why can't they agree to separate and fund their own programs?
isn't that PROCHOICE and social liberalism to be free to follow your own agenda?
isn't that LIMITED GOVT and maximum control and autonomy by citizens?

Both sides want freedom but don't trust the other group to have the same.
Most people can understand religions ought to be separate and do their own things.
When will we come to the same understanding that political parties should
separate for the same reasons? When does the light switch turn on with the big AHA?

Last edited:
None of this would have been possible if Reagan hadn't screwed with the HMO act.

More Republican policy that let's opportunists do their evil. Reminds me of 2001-2008.

If people CONSENTED to those changes that is one thing.
Clearly people don't all CONSENT to the ACA changes
but want something else -- most left leaning people I know
want singlepayer and not insurance mandates, most right leaning
peopel I know want free market and not insurance mandates.

Just because people CONSENT to one thing
does NOT give carte blanche to impose another.

A couple can agree to get married and have sex.

But AT ANY POINT if one of them says no but sex is forced on them with threat of punishment, and insulting them verbally for refusing and rejecting, that is clearly coercion and abuse.

Consenting to marriage and sex does NOT open the door to agreeing to rape or abuse.

Consenting to Reagan's changes to the HMO does NOT give license to force people to buy insurance or pay a fine to govt.

Last edited:

The theory that criminals are criminal because of 30-year old policy is ridiculous.

Try to stay centered in the now. NOW we are dealing with criminals who have taken over our country. Focus. Focus.

But AT ANY POINT if one of them says no but sex is forced on them with threat of punishment, and insulting them verbally for refusing and rejecting, that is clearly coercion and abuse.

Consenting to marriage and sex does NOT open the door to agreeing to rape or abuse.

Consenting to Reagan's changes to the HMO does NOT give license to force people to buy insurance or pay a fine to govt.

Obamacare is like the boil on the arse of humanity

Needs lanced

-Geaux

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The theory that criminals are criminal because of 30-year old policy is ridiculous.

Try to stay centered in the now. NOW we are dealing with criminals who have taken over our country. Focus. Focus.

My point is that economically, every bad thing effecting or affecting the middle-class today can be traced back to Republican policy. Focus. Focus.

My point is that economically, every bad thing effecting or affecting the middle-class today can be traced back to Republican policy. Focus. Focus.

Oh look, a piece of hysterical progressive rhetoric!

That will make us forget what they're doing now, I'm sure!

:cuckoo:

And you had to leap-frog not one but two Bush's to come up with that nonsense. :lol:
Dang they're digging deep these days.

Oh look, a piece of hysterical progressive rhetoric!

That will make us forget what they're doing now, I'm sure!

:cuckoo:

So healthcare premiums aren't up 360% since Reagan fucked with the HMO act?

And you had to leap-frog not one but two Bush's to come up with that nonsense. :lol:
Dang they're digging deep these days.

Why don't you try to refute my hypothesis.

It's completely irrelevant. YOu should start a separate thread if you want to claim that. Because it is in essence a conspiracy theory meant to remove accountability from the criminals who are committing crimes TODAY.

It's completely irrelevant. YOu should start a separate thread if you want to claim that. Because it is in essence a conspiracy theory meant to remove accountability from the criminals who are committing crimes TODAY.

It's completely relevant and there's no conspiracy, you just don't care to see it.

I'm sorry, you contribution has been "IT'S REAGAN'S FAULT".

Spare me.

Forum List

Back