Obamacare Under Attack

Medicaid under O-Care is for all making less than 140% of poverty line. You are absolutely clueles, superdupes. LOL!

Funny, no Pub horrors actually happen see Masscare, shytteheads. How dumb can you get?

It should be under attack. Congress and the IRS want to be exempt from this clusterfuck. That tells us everything we need to know. They are the ones that passed it and understand what's in it. And they are running away from it, while at the same time preparing to force it on the rest of us.

Nobody is 'Exempt from Obamacare,' you fuckwit.

And you wonder why it's so difficult to have an honest discussion about it, while you let your brain absorb and your mouth (well, fingers in this case) repeat every ridiculous rumor you hear. Veracity be damned, as long as it's anti-Obama, out it comes.

Obviously you don't know all the facts as it relates to Obamacare. I hate to make you look foolish but ....

Allied Building Inspectors IUOE Local 211 Welfare Fund

(.....)

Department City of New York
Essex County Chapter NYSARC, Inc. dba Mountain Lake Services

List of Obamacare Exempt Companies

Yes, "Exempt" as I described here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/296702-obamacare-under-attack-2.html#post7320186

And it's not escaped my attention that nobody has taken that post to task.

The 'Exemptions' were to fill a hole between various phases of the rollout. They are not "Exempt from Obamacare;" it was an effort to prevent these firms from dropping coverage during a period when that would otherwise have been an option.

And that's it. Sorry, no partisan conspiracy here.

edit: and please dude... Based on your silly handle alone, you're far from capable of making me look foolish. :rolleyes:

And you wonder why it's so difficult to have an honest discussion about it, while you let your brain absorb and your mouth (well, fingers in this case) repeat every ridiculous rumor you hear. Veracity be damned, as long as it's anti-Obama, out it comes.

Obviously you don't know all the facts as it relates to Obamacare. I hate to make you look foolish but ....

(.....)

Yes, "Exempt" as I described here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/296702-obamacare-under-attack-2.html#post7320186

The 'Exemptions' were to fill a hole between various phases of the rollout. They are not "Exempt from Obamacare;" it was an effort to prevent these firms from dropping coverage during a period when that would otherwise have been an option.

edit: and please dude... Based on your silly handle alone, you're far from capable of making me look foolish. :rolleyes:

you are wrong:

IRS Obamacare Individual Mandate Update

(.....)

and if you would like a list:

It should be under attack. Congress and the IRS want to be exempt from this clusterfuck. That tells us everything we need to know. They are the ones that passed it and understand what's in it. And they are running away from it, while at the same time preparing to force it on the rest of us.

wrong, many companies have been granted exemptions. Unions have requested exemptions, congress wants to make itself exempt, the administration is exempt, illegals are exempt. Its a terrible piece of legislation and should be repealed.

There are a couple of provisions that are good: insurance companies must take people with pre-existing conditions, and there are no lifetime maximum payments. The rest of it is crap.

Well I think the pre-existing condition thing is going to backfire too. Only people with lots of money will get covered for it. People with little money won't be able to afford the premiums they'll charge! I don't think there was a limit on that put in the bill....if you are already sick, you still won't be covered unless you have the money to pay for it!

Those unions aren't exempt- they have a waiver from the Cadillac tax until their contracts are renegotiated, until 2018 at most.. D'OH!

The ones for MacD's etc are so they can keep their total crap plans (that nobody uses) until 2014. The PPM has given you nothing but muscle between the ears.

Next year, O-Care actually starts, and Red States withholding Medicaid will hang themselves....and the dupes will get what liars their heroes are....

Last edited:

wrong, many companies have been granted exemptions. Unions have requested exemptions, congress wants to make itself exempt, the administration is exempt, illegals are exempt. Its a terrible piece of legislation and should be repealed.

There are a couple of provisions that are good: insurance companies must take people with pre-existing conditions, and there are no lifetime maximum payments. The rest of it is crap.

Well I think the pre-existing condition thing is going to backfire too. Only people with lots of money will get covered for it. People with little money won't be able to afford the premiums they'll charge! I don't think there was a limit on that put in the bill....if you are already sick, you still won't be covered unless you have the money to pay for it!

JFC, what a MORON! Starting in 2014, people with prexisting pay exactly the same as everyone else. It's the WHOLE POINT of ACA. Go read something- gad, dupes are arrogant AND totally clueless! The more you listen to the PPM, the less you know...and the bigger your mouth gets...

JFC, what a MORON! Starting in 2014, people with prexisting pay exactly the same as everyone else. It's the WHOLE POINT of ACA. Go read something- gad, dupes are arrogant AND totally clueless! The more you listen to the PPM, the less you know...and the bigger your mouth gets...

YOU SAID "people with prexisting pay exactly the same as everyone else."
YOU ARE RIGHT!!
Before Obamacare smokers paid more then non-smokers because smokers get cancer and cancer means treatments which meant more claims be paid out.
So smokers paid more for their bad habits.

NOW under Obamacare... since the insurance companies can't determine i.e. pre-existing you are a smoker, the only way to cover the higher costs of the smoker is to raise the rates for ALL to cover the smokers claims by non-smokers premiums. Does that make sense?? Do you think you should be paying for someone who smokes?

So should the government ban smoking because after all they are charging tanning salons 10% because tanning cause cancer.
And why not then be fair and charge lawyers 10% like tanning salons because they chase ambulances and experts say fear of lawsuits cause $850 billion a year in duplicate tests,etc.
So if the premise is NO pre-existing conditions, then there should be NO lawsuits right??

All of these idiots know that Obamacare sucks but don't know what they'd like that would work better. I assume you support the opposite of Obamacare and move to a true Universal single payer system?

99% of you idiots don't even know what you don't like about, just that it "was Obama's idea".

It is the GOP's only play. If they can frighten an additional 15-20% of voters about the horrors of this Republican health care plan........they might be able to make some gains in 2014.

There will be some logistical issues and there will be no shortage of false outrage as the law is implemented. You can bet that every glitch will be well publicized by the GOP media outlets.

Those of you who know this and accept it as a means to an end......fuck off.

Those of you who don't know this and really believe the lies, my condolences.

I don't give a rat's ass about your partisan pissing match. PPACA is a corporatist swindle that would have been pushed through by the insurance lobby regardless of which party was in office.

Those of you who know this and accept it as a means to an end ..... fuck off.

Mmm-hmm, so it was the insurance lobby that insisted upon a ban on denials for pre-existing conditions, and whipped for the loss of their ability to drop people who become sick? And how aggressive were they about insisting that young adults could stay on their family policy longer, or the increases in medicare eligibility, hmm?

They had a seat at the table no doubt... But insisting that they wrote and insisted upon the whole thing doesn't stand up to the test of reason.

The insurance lobby also openly celebrated the demise of the public option.

YOU SAID "people with prexisting pay exactly the same as everyone else."
YOU ARE RIGHT!!
Before Obamacare smokers paid more then non-smokers because smokers get cancer and cancer means treatments which meant more claims be paid out.
So smokers paid more for their bad habits.

NOW under Obamacare... since the insurance companies can't determine i.e. pre-existing you are a smoker, the only way to cover the higher costs of the smoker is to raise the rates for ALL to cover the smokers claims by non-smokers premiums. Does that make sense?? Do you think you should be paying for someone who smokes?

So should the government ban smoking because after all they are charging tanning salons 10% because tanning cause cancer.
And why not then be fair and charge lawyers 10% like tanning salons because they chase ambulances and experts say fear of lawsuits cause $850 billion a year in duplicate tests,etc.
So if the premise is NO pre-existing conditions, then there should be NO lawsuits right??

WRONG AGAIN, dumbazz dupe- Insurers CAN charge more for smokers underO-Care.

There are many malpractice and cost cutting measures in the ACA, and they're already working. READ something NOT from the Pub Propaganda Machine, or STFU and go back to slopping the hogs...
It's amazing, you argue with dupes for months or years, and then find out they know NOTHING about a subject but ridiculous Pub talking points and bs "scandals". PERFECT chumps of the greedy idiot rich...unbelievable.

Last edited:
I don't give a rat's ass about your partisan pissing match. PPACA is a corporatist swindle that would have been pushed through by the insurance lobby regardless of which party was in office.

Those of you who know this and accept it as a means to an end ..... fuck off.

Mmm-hmm, so it was the insurance lobby that insisted upon a ban on denials for pre-existing conditions, and whipped for the loss of their ability to drop people who become sick? And how aggressive were they about insisting that young adults could stay on their family policy longer, or the increases in medicare eligibility, hmm?

They had a seat at the table no doubt... But insisting that they wrote and insisted upon the whole thing doesn't stand up to the test of reason.

The insurance lobby also openly celebrated the demise of the public option.

Of course they did, although I don't see why... Surely the big gubmint bureaucracy plans would be more expensive than the private plans... You know, with how inefficient government is and all that.

you are wrong:

IRS Obamacare Individual Mandate Update

Yeah... That is a list of exemptions in the original bill, not waivers.

Once more, the waivers are as I described... But nobody seems to want to hear it. You want it to be a big conspiracy, but it's not.

Obamcare Exemptions: 733 Companies, Unions, other Groups with 2,189,636 Workers ? Economic Collapse

read it fuckwit.

Ahh yes, I remember the issue of the 'waivers,' the fauxrage scandal du jour of 2011.

I don't remember the details, but I believe the 'waivers' were a bridge between the onset of mandatory coverages and the creation and availability of the exchanges; Iow, it let companies who otherwise would be inclined to drop coverage altogether a 'waiver' to the definition of coverage requirement, until such a time that the employer mandate and/or exchanges became available.

Do I have to get you details or can you just accept that what I just said is reasonably accurate?

so in affect they didn't foresee the issue and had to grant ...waivers?

not a judgment ( for now;)), just a question.

Ahh yes, I remember the issue of the 'waivers,' the fauxrage scandal du jour of 2011.

I don't remember the details, but I believe the 'waivers' were a bridge between the onset of mandatory coverages and the creation and availability of the exchanges; Iow, it let companies who otherwise would be inclined to drop coverage altogether a 'waiver' to the definition of coverage requirement, until such a time that the employer mandate and/or exchanges became available.

Do I have to get you details or can you just accept that what I just said is reasonably accurate?

so in affect they didn't foresee the issue and had to grant ...waivers?

not a judgment ( for now;)), just a question.

That's more or less correct, I suppose.

Or, maybe they did foresee it, and just figured they would grant waivers to anyone who threatened to drop coverage? :dunno:

Now, whether or not they foresaw so many members of the general public buying into the narrative there was some sort of conspiracy involved... :confused:

Forum List

Back