Obamacare website won’t reveal insurance costs for 2015 until after election

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Wonder why this could be? Let me guess, if the numbers were actually 'favorable' for Obama he would release them. Like my insurance post Obamacare, you're going to pay more for less of what you dont's need

If you want your overpriced insurance, you have to keep your overpriced insurance

-Geaux

===================================

Those planning to purchase health insurance on the Obamacare exchange will soon find out how much rates have increased — after the Nov. 4 election.

Enrollment on the Healthcare.gov website begins Nov. 15, or 11 days after the midterm vote, and critics who worry about rising premium hikes in 2015 say that’s no coincidence. Last year’s inaugural enrollment period on the health-care exchange began Oct. 1.

“This is more than just a glitch,” said Tim Phillips, president of free-market Americans for Prosperity, in a Friday statement. “The administration’s decision to withhold the costs of this law until after Election Day is just more proof that Obamacare is a bad deal for Americans.”

Read more: Obamacare website won t reveal insurance costs for 2015 until after election - Washington Times

Wonder why this could be? Let me guess, if the numbers were actually 'favorable' for Obama he would release them.

Many have been released.

Well my costs have gone up by 30% and I'm sure its the same around the country.

The only winners in that POS the ACA are those the rest of us will be forced to pay for.

Well my costs have gone up by 30% and I'm sure its the same around the country.

The only winners in that POS the ACA are those the rest of us will be forced to pay for.

Actually, to add insult to injury, I look at it more like we are paying for their cell phones and nights out at the movies. If Americans that support ACA actually applied priorities for their budget, healthcare would be more important than nights out. Instead, their priorities were at the heart of their cry about affordable health insurance

-Geaux

If my policy goes from costing me $400 a month to $200 a month but the government is giving my carrier $4800 additional a year, has the "cost" of my health insurance really gone down? In my mind, it hasn't. In some other minds it has because it would be costing me personally less.

I don't get a subsidy BTW. I maybe could but never bother telling the government how much change I have in the pringles can in my laundry room for them to decide if I was elgible or not.

Well there are plenty out there being subsidized by we the taxpayer.

8.6 billion dollars worth.

Healthcare cost exploded under Reagan & both Bush's. Clinton reduced healthcare cost & Obama is bending cost down.

fredgraph.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back