ObamaGas Has Long Been Over and TrumpGas Has Been Spiking For The Last Few Months

The foolishness that 45 is doing in Office is causing TrumpGas to spike tremendously.

It's been on a rapid upward tick these last few months, and it's expected to spike even more.

Are USMB Trumpettes happy w/this or what?

Are you going to tell your POTUS to stop his nonsense, or are you going to continue to lick his boots?

Don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself kid with your propaganda?

The foolishness that 45 is doing in Office is causing TrumpGas to spike tremendously.

It's been on a rapid upward tick these last few months, and it's expected to spike even more.

Are you going to tell your POTUS to stop his nonsense, or are you going to continue to lick his boots?
Happens every Spring when we switch from Winter to Summer blends.

Then every election year when the GOP is in charge, and prices fall as we switch back to Winter blends, we hear wild claims about how the GOP is "manipulating" the price of fuel to ensure their re-election.

How many times do you have to see the same movie to figure it out?

Well, let’s see-

1. OPEC is holding back production
2. Americans are traveling more
3. Summer gas is always higher
4. Corn for ethanol was flooded out
5. Gasoline taxes are rising

6. Refinery problems
7. Venezuela oil is being hit

4020ED2B-8CAC-4C20-BD5A-72CD53DBF0AB.png

2015 saw a drastic drop to oversupply by opec and less demand. The Gulf was also not hit with any hurricanes in 2015

Iranian sanctions and the AOC template at work in Venezuela are hurting supply side. That’s what drives the price.
If Obama has his way, fracking would be illegal, restrictions to drilling that trump lifted would still be in effect and we would be looking at prices over $5/gallon already.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Gas prices always go up in the spring heading into summer they did so under Obama they will do so under Trump and will do so under whoever follows Trump. I love how the partisan idiots on both sides pretend like they don’t know this depending on who the President is.
I want cheaper gas.

I don't like TrumpGas, and I wish we still had ObamaGas.

45 is a POS for causing it to spike the way it is.

He needs to go!!!
So you want to go back to Obama's 2rd year in office when gas was over $3.00 a gallon.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Frrapier%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FJanuary-Gasolines-Prices.jpg

Gas prices always go up in the spring heading into summer they did so under Obama they will do so under Trump and will do so under whoever follows Trump. I love how the partisan idiots on both sides pretend like they don’t know this depending on who the President is.
I want cheaper gas.

He needs to go!!!
So you want to go back to Obama's 2rd year in office when gas was over $3.00 a gallon.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Frrapier%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FJanuary-Gasolines-Prices.jpg

MarcATL just got owned on his own thread. LOL

Obama Gas nearly hit $4 in my area. We're still under $3 with Trump. Nice try though. Actually I take that back This was a pretty lame post.
ObamaGas hovered just over 2 bucks around my way.

TrumpGas is about to pop over 3 smackereens man. What the heck are you talking about dude?!?!? 45 is doing everything within his power to kill us!

I filled my tank today. It was 3.49 a gallon.

It was around 2.39 a gallon in the Obama years. The price didn't fluctuate much in those years either.

I would love to have Obamagas back again.

Obama Gas nearly hit $4 in my area. We're still under $3 with Trump. Nice try though. Actually I take that back This was a pretty lame post.

TrumpGas is about to pop over 3 smackereens man. What the heck are you talking about dude?!?!? 45 is doing everything within his power to kill us!

It was around 2.39 a gallon in the Obama years. The price didn't fluctuate much in those years either.

Obama drove prices from $1.50 when he came into office to over $4/gallon. The price averaged 3.75 for his first six years and then fracking —which he opposed — brought the price back down during his last two years. Obama would have kept the price over $3.50 if he’d had his way.
You have serious memory issues.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Bullshit. Sources already posted in this thread say you are lying!

The average gas price during the Obama presidency was $3.25. The average price since Trump took office is $2.43.

U.S. average gas prices by year 1990-2018 | Statista

Why do you leftists insist on just making shit up? Do you really think nobody is going to check out your claims?
Some of us don’t need to check anything. We can remember just a few years back.
Gasoline averaged more than $3.50 if you discount obama’s last two years after fracking — which he opposed.

I find it hilarious. I especially like watching the left-wingers constantly post endless threads about Trump. I enjoy seeing every single freak out.

As long as the left-wing keeps freaking out, I'll enjoy Trump in office.

The day the left-wing stops having these AOC freak out sessions.... Trump will cease to be entertaining, and then I'll likely be more interested in having him shut up more.

But until then... let the good times roll! :)

You want white people to pay for your gas too now?

I know lets try some rino price control tha'll work...derp
oh noes higher gas prices

oil goes up oil goes down
gdp goes up gdp goes down
rescission come and go

im frightened somebody hold me

the good thing about oil prices going up is that Americans start turning on more wells.. or drilling more
you guys know wells go on and off all the time

Domestically we have yuge refinery and logistics problems which dosent help
Domestically the industry is expanding and modernizing as fast as they can .....and expanding their export capacity ....go merica
partially no thanks to overburdening gov regs

in the audi i go back and forth between high test and mid so its not like im paying the regular price anyway..
it likes it i dont argue with it

People love to bitch about the price of gas. i get i f i was anywhere near NJ ? filler up !cause its 25 cents less ...and you didnt have to get out of your car to do it jerseys one of them states where its was illegal to pump your own gas .....like most other things the price of gas was slightly higher in NYC compared to the rest of the state ...probably by like a dime on avg
Pennsylvania used to be cheaper than ny UNTIL guess why ....taxes
you have someone from port Jervis on the board ask her if she ever drove over the boarder for gas ,smokes........ and fireworks
shell tell ya not for gas anymore

now im in dixie most of the south has pretty cheap gas anyway compared to California ,NY and a few others

1f94ti.jpg

Obama gas was 4 dollars around my way and 5 dollars or more in others. And gasoline is rising a bit now and needs to get to under 2 dollars a gallon at least. Offing some extremist radical judges would help.

I want cheaper gas.

He needs to go!!!

Move to Obamaland

I paid $2.44 yesterday. Lol, I paid well over $3.00 under the transgendered man child.

Forum List

Back