Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

These things did not happen.

it sure looks like thats exactly what happened .... and this is not hearsay or biased opinion ,but evidence that is being revealed by documents and other proof thats being uncovered .... remember the prosecutors dropped the case on Flynn ...... dems lie once again and say thats because Barr has politicized the doj ....but the prosecution has been trying to destroy Flynn for nearly 3 yrs ! they would not flush all that hard work down the toilet for something as fickle as political opinions ....obama and his cronies went after Flynn because he was viewed as a road block in their attempted coup against the POTUS .

You need a little more up to date information.

Flynn’s prosecution was handled by the office of special counsel, Mueller’s team. Mueller shut down last year. The prosecution was basically over after having gotten a guilty plea so they handed it off to career prosecutors. Barr decides to put the US attorney from Missouri in charge. Guy is a former FBI field agent and a prosecutor, so no big deal. Okay whatever. At first seems like Jensen is just wrapping up. Then this week, the career prosecutor drops off the case in protest and Jensen files the motion by himself. Normally these motions are signed by all the prosecutors involves but only Jensen’s name shows up on the motion. No career prosecutors were on board. Just one Trump appointee.

The prosecution team didn’t throw away years of work. Jensen did. Swooping in at the last minute.

So YOU claim no exculpatory evidence was withheld? You can prove this?

Can’t prove a negative. Nothing that’s been produced is exculpatory.

My mistake, I was somehow under the impression that you could dispute the reports that exculpatory evudence had been withheld, you don't so you're just spouting your desires.

Provide a report and I’ll dispute it.

You can dispute all you want, you'll need to prove it. Filed under sel, bummer for you.
Now your left with showing that Attorney filed a knowingly false brief.
Good luck.

Newly Filed Court Documents Include Exculpatory Evidence For Michael Flynn
New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday. The new documents, which were filed under seal by the Department of Justice Friday, allegedly include exonerating evidence about Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his conversations with foreign diplomats as Trump’s top incoming foreign policy adviser and is currently attempting to withdraw his plea, as well as evidence of malfeasance by the FBI during its investigation of Flynn.

Is that a joke? You want me to dispute an anonymous report about documents that aren’t public?

It's been filed and it isn't a joke. Now you're left with showing that the Attorney knowingly filed a false Brief.
Good luck

Maybe it’s been filed. Maybe it hasn’t. We don’t know. You’re post is speculation.

LOL. Sure, ALL the sources are "speculating". Does it hurt when you step on your d*ck?

it doesnt have one to step on ..... it had it removed to protest toxic masculinity .

Last edited:
Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

it sure looks like thats exactly what happened .... and this is not hearsay or biased opinion ,but evidence that is being revealed by documents and other proof thats being uncovered .... remember the prosecutors dropped the case on Flynn ...... dems lie once again and say thats because Barr has politicized the doj ....but the prosecution has been trying to destroy Flynn for nearly 3 yrs ! they would not flush all that hard work down the toilet for something as fickle as political opinions ....obama and his cronies went after Flynn because he was viewed as a road block in their attempted coup against the POTUS .

Flynn’s prosecution was handled by the office of special counsel, Mueller’s team. Mueller shut down last year. The prosecution was basically over after having gotten a guilty plea so they handed it off to career prosecutors. Barr decides to put the US attorney from Missouri in charge. Guy is a former FBI field agent and a prosecutor, so no big deal. Okay whatever. At first seems like Jensen is just wrapping up. Then this week, the career prosecutor drops off the case in protest and Jensen files the motion by himself. Normally these motions are signed by all the prosecutors involves but only Jensen’s name shows up on the motion. No career prosecutors were on board. Just one Trump appointee.

The prosecution team didn’t throw away years of work. Jensen did. Swooping in at the last minute.

My mistake, I was somehow under the impression that you could dispute the reports that exculpatory evudence had been withheld, you don't so you're just spouting your desires.

You can dispute all you want, you'll need to prove it. Filed under sel, bummer for you.
Good luck.

New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday. The new documents, which were filed under seal by the Department of Justice Friday, allegedly include exonerating evidence about Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his conversations with foreign diplomats as Trump’s top incoming foreign policy adviser and is currently attempting to withdraw his plea, as well as evidence of malfeasance by the FBI during its investigation of Flynn.

Nah, the federalist is not credible.

neither is the lefts russian collusion charge .

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.
/——-/ Here ya go Cupcake:
Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.
List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them
Would you like to explain to us why Flynn was talking to Russians about the sanctions?
/——-/
National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed hacking-related sanctions with the Russian ambassador before the Trump administration took office, contrary to the public assertions of Vice President Mike Pence and White House spokesman Sean Spicer, a U.S. intelligence official told NBC News.

The official said he was told there was no quid pro quo and that there has been no finding inside the government that Flynn did anything illegal.
/——-/ “Yes Trump asked Ukraine to "do him a favor" and make shit up about Biden.”

You know that is a lie and you know you‘ll be called out on it, so why do it? “I would like you to do us (not me but us)a favor though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it, Trump said. “I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.”
Would you like to provide a link to that or shall I assume it's more gatewaypundit bullshit?
/———/ All you have to do is google the first sentence for dozens of links, you big dope: Here, I’ll spoon feed you: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/06/what-trump-actually-asked/

Good luck.

You aren't intellligent enough to decide what is "credible" and what isn't.

I am far more intelligent than your stupid ass and I said the motherfucking federalist is not a credible source. Find a more even source, not a anti Obama alt right crap site.

No, you aren't. It's true, you are a legend in your own mind but not to anyone else. I don't need to find anything else nor do I need to find a source you''ll accept. You're an emotional child kid.

I am and have proven it. The federalist is garbage, so you posted fake news.

Worse than Watergate.
Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.
List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them
Would you like to explain to us why Flynn was talking to Russians about the sanctions?
/——-/
National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed hacking-related sanctions with the Russian ambassador before the Trump administration took office, contrary to the public assertions of Vice President Mike Pence and White House spokesman Sean Spicer, a U.S. intelligence official told NBC News.

The official said he was told there was no quid pro quo and that there has been no finding inside the government that Flynn did anything illegal.
/——-/ “Yes Trump asked Ukraine to "do him a favor" and make shit up about Biden.”

You know that is a lie and you know you‘ll be called out on it, so why do it? “I would like you to do us (not me but us)a favor though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it, Trump said. “I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.”
Would you like to provide a link to that or shall I assume it's more gatewaypundit bullshit?
/———/ All you have to do is google the first sentence for dozens of links, you big dope: Here, I’ll spoon feed you: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/06/what-trump-actually-asked/
We know what trump did. That's why he blocked witnesses and documents.

Good luck.

You aren't intellligent enough to decide what is "credible" and what isn't.

I am far more intelligent than your stupid ass and I said the motherfucking federalist is not a credible source. Find a more even source, not a anti Obama alt right crap site.

No, you aren't. It's true, you are a legend in your own mind but not to anyone else. I don't need to find anything else nor do I need to find a source you''ll accept. You're an emotional child kid.

I am and have proven it. The federalist is garbage, so you posted fake news.

The only thing you've proven is that you just a run of the mill Racist who is unable to actually think for herself.

And what is the crime/are the crimes committed, if any?
10 years of Obama corruption
List a crime Captain Vague. Just one.
Assassinating US Citizens while depriving them of their due process.
Illegally allowing firearms to enter a foreign country without the knowledge of that country. Creating his own immigration laws. Illegally spying on US citizens. Preventing conservative groups the right to be 501c.

13 May 2020 ~~ By John Daniel Davidson
When former president Barack Obama told supporters last week that the Justice Department’s decision to drop the case against former White House National Security Adviser Mike Flynn is a “threat to the rule of law,” he was relying wholly on the fiction, willingly propagated for years by a pliant media, that the Russia-Trump collusion probe launched by his administration was lawful and legitimate.
But of course it wasn’t. A string of recently released documents have confirmed that the entire Russia-Trump investigation, which eventually entrapped Flynn and forced then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself, was an unprecedented abuse of power that amounted to organized effort by the Obama administration to nullify the results of the 2016 presidential election. It was in effect an attempted coup.
If you haven’t picked that up from the news media, it’s not your fault. Instead of grappling with the implications of newly released details about what Obama officials were doing to undermine the incoming Trump administration during the transition, the mainstream media have fixated on Trump’s use of the term “Obamagate,” dismissing it as a conspiracy theory.
~~Snip~~
Here’s Why Americans Need to Understand the Flynn Case
The Flynn case is just one piece of a much larger story about how the Obama administration—with the full knowledge and support of both Obama and Biden—targeted incoming Trump officials in a failed attempt to cripple the new administration with allegations it had colluded with Moscow.
The complexity of their scheme, and the efforts to hide it and mislead the American people, are frustrating. The cast of characters—from high-ranking Obama administration officials to relative nobodies loosely associated with Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign—is long, as is the timeline of events. Details have come out slowly, in fits and starts, over the course of years. Following all the leaks and declassified transcripts and congressional hearings requires constant vigilance, and if you don’t keep up with it you can easily lose the thread.
That all works to the advantage of those who perpetrated this hoax, because it’s easy to get overwhelmed and tune it all out, or simply accept the corporate media’s deceptive reporting. But the ongoing revelations about the FBI’s targeting of Flynn can’t be ignored. They demand a full accounting. If ever there was a threat to the rule of law, it was the Obama administration’s abuse of power and its weaponization of intelligence agencies in an attempt to take down Trump.
However convoluted it might seem, pay attention to it. It’s the biggest political scandal of our time.

Comment:
If you had asked me twenty years ago that I would regard the top echelons of the FBI, NSA and CIA as likely criminals and even possibly traitors, I would have laughed. I'm not laughing any more.
It's was sad to find that a few corrupt politicians when they turned the IRS against our citizens. It unconscionable that they weaponized and turned the full force of our intelligence communities against American citizens.
And let's not forget Fast and Furious and all the other scandals the Obama Administration, the most corrupt Administration in American history, was involved in.
Lest we forget, there are many media talking heads who are the unindicted co-conspirators that assisted in this debacle unlike Watergate.
You have to wonder if this is all about Globalism, or just the selfish need for power. There again substitute the word Globalism for Marxist Socialism power and you may have the answer to the true motive of the failed coup d'etat.
Obama began his administration with the promise of the "Fundamental Transformation of America". He nearly succeeded in accomplishing his goal of turning this nation into a third world country. It's the citizens who thankfully disagreed with him and his sycophants.
The election of Donald J. Trump by the American citizenry has turned the revolution around and now the vanquished must pay the piper. Time for those who seditious players that violated our Constitution and Bill of Rights to pay their bill in spending time in the gray bar hotel one and all.

Even Trump doesn’t have any idea what Obamagate is
Even while calling it the crime of the century.

The president was asked by Washington Post reporter Philip Rucker about tweets he had written in reference to “Obamagate” and the “biggest political crime in American history.”

“What is the crime exactly that you’re accusing him of?” Rucker asked as a follow-up when Trump wouldn’t answer a question about what crime former President Barack Obama may have committed.

“You know what the crime is,” the president responded. “The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.”

Worse than Watergate.

Flynn was the incoming NSA, they talked about many things. Nothing illegal about any of them.

Nope. It's just a conspiracy theory.

tRump is desperate for a distraction, he followers might notice how has a job he's done on the Covid19 response and how many people he has gotten killed.

Way to go falling for it, though.

Then why is the players of the former administration running scared with the announcement and delivery of the declassified testimonies?

It's the huge mistake Americans made by sending a communist to the white house.

Well, the communists on this board don't think so.
True. Trump supporters find it absolutely great that a communist Russian pawn is our president today and they want to give him a second term.
You're such a good little minion, IM2. The Masters are proud of you.
The truth is hitting the light and you won't be able to hide behind your lies any longer.

Forum List

Back