Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

These things did not happen.

it sure looks like thats exactly what happened .... and this is not hearsay or biased opinion ,but evidence that is being revealed by documents and other proof thats being uncovered .... remember the prosecutors dropped the case on Flynn ...... dems lie once again and say thats because Barr has politicized the doj ....but the prosecution has been trying to destroy Flynn for nearly 3 yrs ! they would not flush all that hard work down the toilet for something as fickle as political opinions ....obama and his cronies went after Flynn because he was viewed as a road block in their attempted coup against the POTUS .

You need a little more up to date information.

Flynn’s prosecution was handled by the office of special counsel, Mueller’s team. Mueller shut down last year. The prosecution was basically over after having gotten a guilty plea so they handed it off to career prosecutors. Barr decides to put the US attorney from Missouri in charge. Guy is a former FBI field agent and a prosecutor, so no big deal. Okay whatever. At first seems like Jensen is just wrapping up. Then this week, the career prosecutor drops off the case in protest and Jensen files the motion by himself. Normally these motions are signed by all the prosecutors involves but only Jensen’s name shows up on the motion. No career prosecutors were on board. Just one Trump appointee.

The prosecution team didn’t throw away years of work. Jensen did. Swooping in at the last minute.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

it sure looks like thats exactly what happened .... and this is not hearsay or biased opinion ,but evidence that is being revealed by documents and other proof thats being uncovered .... remember the prosecutors dropped the case on Flynn ...... dems lie once again and say thats because Barr has politicized the doj ....but the prosecution has been trying to destroy Flynn for nearly 3 yrs ! they would not flush all that hard work down the toilet for something as fickle as political opinions ....obama and his cronies went after Flynn because he was viewed as a road block in their attempted coup against the POTUS .

Flynn’s prosecution was handled by the office of special counsel, Mueller’s team. Mueller shut down last year. The prosecution was basically over after having gotten a guilty plea so they handed it off to career prosecutors. Barr decides to put the US attorney from Missouri in charge. Guy is a former FBI field agent and a prosecutor, so no big deal. Okay whatever. At first seems like Jensen is just wrapping up. Then this week, the career prosecutor drops off the case in protest and Jensen files the motion by himself. Normally these motions are signed by all the prosecutors involves but only Jensen’s name shows up on the motion. No career prosecutors were on board. Just one Trump appointee.

The prosecution team didn’t throw away years of work. Jensen did. Swooping in at the last minute.

So YOU claim no exculpatory evidence was withheld? You can prove this?

Can’t prove a negative. Nothing that’s been produced is exculpatory.

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.
/——-/ Here ya go Cupcake:
Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.
List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them
Would you like to explain to us why Flynn was talking to Russians about the sanctions?
/——-/
National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed hacking-related sanctions with the Russian ambassador before the Trump administration took office, contrary to the public assertions of Vice President Mike Pence and White House spokesman Sean Spicer, a U.S. intelligence official told NBC News.

The official said he was told there was no quid pro quo and that there has been no finding inside the government that Flynn did anything illegal.
/——-/ “Yes Trump asked Ukraine to "do him a favor" and make shit up about Biden.”

You know that is a lie and you know you‘ll be called out on it, so why do it? “I would like you to do us (not me but us)a favor though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it, Trump said. “I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.”

My mistake, I was somehow under the impression that you could dispute the reports that exculpatory evudence had been withheld, you don't so you're just spouting your desires.

My mistake, I was somehow under the impression that you could dispute the reports that exculpatory evudence had been withheld, you don't so you're just spouting your desires.

Provide a report and I’ll dispute it.

You can dispute all you want, you'll need to prove it. Filed under sel, bummer for you.
Now your left with showing that Attorney filed a knowingly false brief.
Good luck.

Newly Filed Court Documents Include Exculpatory Evidence For Michael Flynn
New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday. The new documents, which were filed under seal by the Department of Justice Friday, allegedly include exonerating evidence about Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his conversations with foreign diplomats as Trump’s top incoming foreign policy adviser and is currently attempting to withdraw his plea, as well as evidence of malfeasance by the FBI during its investigation of Flynn.

You can dispute all you want, you'll need to prove it. Filed under sel, bummer for you.
Good luck.

New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday. The new documents, which were filed under seal by the Department of Justice Friday, allegedly include exonerating evidence about Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his conversations with foreign diplomats as Trump’s top incoming foreign policy adviser and is currently attempting to withdraw his plea, as well as evidence of malfeasance by the FBI during its investigation of Flynn.

Is that a joke? You want me to dispute an anonymous report about documents that aren’t public?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Good luck.

Is that a joke? You want me to dispute an anonymous report about documents that aren’t public?

It's been filed and it isn't a joke. Now you're left with showing that the Attorney knowingly filed a false Brief.
Good luck

Good luck.

It's been filed and it isn't a joke. Now you're left with showing that the Attorney knowingly filed a false Brief.
Good luck

Maybe it’s been filed. Maybe it hasn’t. We don’t know. You’re post is speculation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Good luck.

Good luck

Maybe it’s been filed. Maybe it hasn’t. We don’t know. You’re post is speculation.

LOL. Sure, ALL the sources are "speculating". Does it hurt when you step on your d*ck?

Good luck.

Good luck

LOL. Sure, ALL the sources are "speculating". Does it hurt when you step on your d*ck?

Your source was. It references documents that none of us have seen, including the writer of the piece.

Good luck.

Nah, the federalist is not credible.

Good luck.

You aren't intellligent enough to decide what is "credible" and what isn't.

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.
/——-/ Here ya go Cupcake:
Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.
List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them
Would you like to explain to us why Flynn was talking to Russians about the sanctions?
/——-/
National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed hacking-related sanctions with the Russian ambassador before the Trump administration took office, contrary to the public assertions of Vice President Mike Pence and White House spokesman Sean Spicer, a U.S. intelligence official told NBC News.

The official said he was told there was no quid pro quo and that there has been no finding inside the government that Flynn did anything illegal.
/——-/ “Yes Trump asked Ukraine to "do him a favor" and make shit up about Biden.”

You know that is a lie and you know you‘ll be called out on it, so why do it? “I would like you to do us (not me but us)a favor though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it, Trump said. “I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.”
Would you like to provide a link to that or shall I assume it's more gatewaypundit bullshit?

Good luck.

I am far more intelligent than your stupid ass and I said the motherfucking federalist is not a credible source. Find a more even source, not a anti Obama alt right crap site.

Good luck.

Good luck

Your source was. It references documents that none of us have seen, including the writer of the piece.

LOL, that's what a "sealed" brief is son. The filing isn't speculative and the Lawyer says that he is submitting exculpatory evidence in said filing. Is he lying?

Good luck.

I am far more intelligent than your stupid ass and I said the motherfucking federalist is not a credible source. Find a more even source, not a anti Obama alt right crap site.

No, you aren't. It's true, you are a legend in your own mind but not to anyone else. I don't need to find anything else nor do I need to find a source you''ll accept. You're an emotional child kid.

Good luck.

Good luck

LOL, that's what a "sealed" brief is son. The filing isn't speculative and the Lawyer says that he is submitting exculpatory evidence in said filing. Is he lying?

You don’t know what’s in the brief, son. I don’t know that the “lawyer” said anything be

Good luck.

Good luck

Here’s what I think:
“Because the documents were filed under seal, The Federalist has not been able to review them independently. Neither the Department of Justice nor the White House responded to requests for comment about the newly filed court documents or their legal or political implications.”

I think you don’t know what’s in it and neither does this author. I can’t refute what we can’t see.

What did you think of Jensen’s motion to dismiss? Did you find any of it exculpatory?

Forum List

Back