Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

It's the huge mistake Americans made by sending a communist to the white house.

Well, the communists on this board don't think so.
True. Trump supporters find it absolutely great that a communist Russian pawn is our president today and they want to give him a second term.
You're such a good little minion, IM2. The Masters are proud of you.
The truth is hitting the light and you won't be able to hide behind your lies any longer.
More dumb white racism. Fuck the republican party. If I really wanted to be a slave, I'd be a black republican.
Not racism at all, not surprised you took it that way. You just carry the water of your party
blindly. Now that it's all being exposed, you still carry the water blindly.
Knock off your racism shit, dude. You're a one trick pony and you're the biggest fucking racist
on this board, bar none.
Fuck you. I am going to call out your racism every time you do it. That master/slave shit is a one trick pony and it's racist. You republicans keep repeating that racist garbage about how we are told to be democrats and how we can't think for ourselves unless we are republicans., You can stop trying to gaslight me boy, because it ain't going to stop me from saying what I do. I will stop exposing the racism here when whites stop posting racist bullshit. I don't see you in places where racists are cheering the deaths of blacks like the Amaud Arbery threads where you have multiple threads going which I thought was against the rules.

I am a democrat because republican policies suck. They do not address the issues I face. Until they do, fuck the republican party. Understand? So you take your master and slave plantations bullshit and stick it up your white ass. I'm tired of reading you whites posting this bullshit all the fucking time.

Grab me a sandwich and some coffee kid.
YAWN!

Come get you some tough guy ;)

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

Now do I think Obama, or any other democrat for that matter, will be convicted of a crime? Hell no!!!!!!!!

Since 1965....

DEMOCRATS.........25 years in power
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
REPUBLICANS.......28 YEARS IN POWER
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

According to the media and history, here is what we know about democrats

1. They never commit sexual abuse

2. They never are racist

3. They never commit a crime.

It's almost as if they are God's elect righteous chosen. Not even a small demographic society can measure up to the righteous democratic party. They would have even been high priests in the Catholic church had they not been appalled at all of the pedophiles within the church.

Speaking of church, I personally think they should convert churches into buildings to worship the DNC. Take the crosses down and erect statues of FDR, Marx, and Barak Obama.

It would be silly to say Democrats never commit crimes, but it's obvious that they don't commit them anywhere near as often as right wingers do.
You mean like Charley Rangel who did not pay his taxes among the myriad of crimes he committed. Or how about Conyers who sexually molested women and paid them off to keep quit courtesy of the US taxpayer? Both not only escaped jail, they were allowed to retire with lavish retirements courtesy of the US taxpayer.
I think both men ended up resigning. I could be wrong though. But, the most corrupt administration in modern history was republican. Nixon and Agnew. A vice president and a president forced to resign. It doesn't get much more crooked than that.
Stay tuned
Stay tuned to what? More trump corruption? Because this administration puts Nixons to shame.

You're quite the tough guy eh?
Maybe, maybe not.

You're not, you're kid on the down low.

Yup, and the Durham report all packaged up for a media drop one month before the election. Barr's a sharp cookie, wouldn't want to be in his sights.
You mean Barr, the AG that works for ALL American people, would use his power to make this political?

Yup, and the Durham report all packaged up for a media drop one month before the election. Barr's a sharp cookie, wouldn't want to be in his sights.
You mean Barr, the AG that works for ALL American people, would use his power to make this political?

Nope, it would all be out by now if Democrats hadn't obstructed justice. You clowns created the timeline. Thanks.

Like the IRS, FBI and CIA work for the people?

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

Now do I think Obama, or any other democrat for that matter, will be convicted of a crime? Hell no!!!!!!!!

Since 1965....

DEMOCRATS.........25 years in power
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
REPUBLICANS.......28 YEARS IN POWER
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

According to the media and history, here is what we know about democrats

1. They never commit sexual abuse

2. They never are racist

3. They never commit a crime.

It's almost as if they are God's elect righteous chosen. Not even a small demographic society can measure up to the righteous democratic party. They would have even been high priests in the Catholic church had they not been appalled at all of the pedophiles within the church.

Speaking of church, I personally think they should convert churches into buildings to worship the DNC. Take the crosses down and erect statues of FDR, Marx, and Barak Obama.

It would be silly to say Democrats never commit crimes, but it's obvious that they don't commit them anywhere near as often as right wingers do.
You mean like Charley Rangel who did not pay his taxes among the myriad of crimes he committed. Or how about Conyers who sexually molested women and paid them off to keep quit courtesy of the US taxpayer? Both not only escaped jail, they were allowed to retire with lavish retirements courtesy of the US taxpayer.
I think both men ended up resigning. I could be wrong though. But, the most corrupt administration in modern history was republican. Nixon and Agnew. A vice president and a president forced to resign. It doesn't get much more crooked than that.
Stay tuned
Stay tuned to what? More trump corruption? Because this administration puts Nixons to shame.

You're quite the tough guy eh?
Maybe, maybe not.

You're not, you're kid on the down low.
I wouldn't bet money on that.

True. Trump supporters find it absolutely great that a communist Russian pawn is our president today and they want to give him a second term.
The truth is hitting the light and you won't be able to hide behind your lies any longer.
More dumb white racism. Fuck the republican party. If I really wanted to be a slave, I'd be a black republican.
Not racism at all, not surprised you took it that way. You just carry the water of your party
Knock off your racism shit, dude. You're a one trick pony and you're the biggest fucking racist
on this board, bar none.
Fuck you. I am going to call out your racism every time you do it. That master/slave shit is a one trick pony and it's racist. You republicans keep repeating that racist garbage about how we are told to be democrats and how we can't think for ourselves unless we are republicans., You can stop trying to gaslight me boy, because it ain't going to stop me from saying what I do. I will stop exposing the racism here when whites stop posting racist bullshit. I don't see you in places where racists are cheering the deaths of blacks like the Amaud Arbery threads where you have multiple threads going which I thought was against the rules.

I am a democrat because republican policies suck. They do not address the issues I face. Until they do, fuck the republican party. Understand? So you take your master and slave plantations bullshit and stick it up your white ass. I'm tired of reading you whites posting this bullshit all the fucking time.

YAWN!

Oh boy, another internet fighter. Yawn!

I am not even going to waste time with this. Stay on topic son.

on this board, bar none.

YAWN!

Oh boy, another internet fighter. Yawn!

I am not even going to waste time with this. Stay on topic son.

You mean like you? Too funny. You're a pig who will at some point be put in your place.

He did nothing illegal.

On the assumption you ignore the definition of treason under the Constitution. Sabatoging the incoming POTUS under false pretenses via former POTUS, CIA, FBI, court system, Justice Department, AG, Secretary of State, DMC, foreigners, plants & snitches. Then impeaching because they lost. Very naughty PROGS.

You dumb asses don't know what unmasking means. The evidence showed that someone was known to be in communication with Russian officials, but that person's name was masked. Nobody knew who he was. They couldn't have been targeting Flynn with the request, because they didn't know it was Flynn. They didn't know it was him until he was unmasked.

You dumb asses don't know what unmasking means. The evidence showed that someone was known to be in communication with Russian officials, but that person's name was masked. Nobody knew who he was. They couldn't have been targeting Flynn with the request, because they didn't know it was Flynn. They didn't know it was him until he was unmasked.
BS. Your CNN BS is done.

Really? Politicizing the DOJ and FBI to wiretap opposing campaigns is ok with you?
Except that the DoJ and FBI weren’t being political. They were doing their job and investigating crimes.

They were doing their job and investigating

The job of investigating a phone call, with the transcript in front of them?
If you’re referring to Flynn, they never wiretapped him.

I never said they did.
Well that was the obvious implication of your series of statements.

I know they had the transcript of Flynn's call......first you're hearing about that?

Unmasking someone without a valid intelligence or law enforcement reason -- something on the level of probable cause -- constitutes a deprivation of someone's rights and may be charged as a federal criminal offense.

So tell us why the VP and Obama’s Chief of Staff would be involved in unmasking Flynn?

They are toast. Per the released documents exposing Biden (who just yesterday did his Sgt Shultz impersonation):

Each individual was an authorized recipient of the original report and the unmasking was approved through NSA’s standard process, which includes a review of the justification for the request,”

Now we need to see the requests themselves. What was the justification from Biden for example. I mean the VP doesn’t need to do anything other than stump for the president. What about the chief of staff. What in god’s name was the justification from him for this other than to deliver the information to Obama.

No substance. Blowing smoke. Trump and Flynn are liars and losers.

Really? Politicizing the DOJ and FBI to wiretap opposing campaigns is ok with you?
Except that the DoJ and FBI weren’t being political. They were doing their job and investigating crimes.

They were doing their job and investigating

The job of investigating a phone call, with the transcript in front of them?
If you’re referring to Flynn, they never wiretapped him.

I never said they did.
Well that was the obvious implication of your series of statements.

I know they had the transcript of Flynn's call......first you're hearing about that?
Nope. Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

Ok, Now show your credible proof.

A US Attorney found that the reasons for spying on Flynn were not legal and sufficient, and recommended dropping the case. That in itself is treason and a crime against the state and that is just the tip of the iceberg ehen it comes e hideous crimes Obama and co. Committed

The current US attorney general is a hand picked yes man for trump. His first action when he took the job was to lie about what the Mueller report said to protect Trump

Meh, Obama's previous attorney generals exemplified cronyism and thuggery. One who called himself "Obama's wing man" sat on his hands to protect his Mafia boss while weapons were sold to the Mexican Cartel ended up killing US border agents then stayed completely silent while his boss committed election fraud weaponizing the IRS by refusing tax free exemptions or flat out attacking groups that wanted to support Trump by auditing them, another had a private 45 minute bribe meeting in an airplane with the spouse of a suspect under FBI investigation.

Forum List

Back