Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

You dumb asses don't know what unmasking means. The evidence showed that someone was known to be in communication with Russian officials, but that person's name was masked. Nobody knew who he was. They couldn't have been targeting Flynn with the request, because they didn't know it was Flynn. They didn't know it was him until he was unmasked.
Thinking error: Hopover

They lied. You want flynn behind bars cuz he lied correct?
But you can't stomach that a dem lies...correct?

Proof?

It's the huge mistake Americans made by sending a communist to the white house.

Well, the communists on this board don't think so.
True. Trump supporters find it absolutely great that a communist Russian pawn is our president today and they want to give him a second term.
You're such a good little minion, IM2. The Masters are proud of you.
The truth is hitting the light and you won't be able to hide behind your lies any longer.
More dumb white racism. Fuck the republican party. If I really wanted to be a slave, I'd be a black republican.
Not racism at all, not surprised you took it that way. You just carry the water of your party
blindly. Now that it's all being exposed, you still carry the water blindly.
Knock off your racism shit, dude. You're a one trick pony and you're the biggest fucking racist
on this board, bar none.
Fuck you. I am going to call out your racism every time you do it. That master/slave shit is a one trick pony and it's racist. You republicans keep repeating that racist garbage about how we are told to be democrats and how we can't think for ourselves unless we are republicans., You can stop trying to gaslight me boy, because it ain't going to stop me from saying what I do. I will stop exposing the racism here when whites stop posting racist bullshit. I don't see you in places where racists are cheering the deaths of blacks like the Amaud Arbery threads where you have multiple threads going which I thought was against the rules.

I am a democrat because republican policies suck. They do not address the issues I face. Until they do, fuck the republican party. Understand? So you take your master and slave plantations bullshit and stick it up your white ass. I'm tired of reading you whites posting this bullshit all the fucking time.
No it's not, I say the same damn thing to white democrats. So you call me boy, huh? Racist pig!
By the way, asshole, I'm not in any of those threads, blacks killing blacks, blacks killing whites, whites killing blacks.
Sorry if that offends you, but that's your psychosis working that pea brain of yours. I'm just not into racism.
But, you, dude, ARE the biggest RACIST on this BOARD. Just the thought...triggers that pea brain of yours.
Next time you hear "master", look at the context of it.
Your a democrat because they say things you like, but never deliver on them. Brainless twit

• Love
Reactions: Ava
1589423504439.png

When Joe Biden and Susan Powers say they never filled out an application to unmask this guys name Obama is this some deep shit

Really? Politicizing the DOJ and FBI to wiretap opposing campaigns is ok with you?
Except that the DoJ and FBI weren’t being political. They were doing their job and investigating crimes.

They were doing their job and investigating

The job of investigating a phone call, with the transcript in front of them?
If you’re referring to Flynn, they never wiretapped him.

I never said they did.
Well that was the obvious implication of your series of statements.

I know they had the transcript of Flynn's call......first you're hearing about that?
Nope. Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

You didn't know they wiretapped Carter Page? And Manafort?

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.
/——-/ Here ya go Cupcake:
Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.
List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them
Would you like to explain to us why Flynn was talking to Russians about the sanctions?
/——-/
National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed hacking-related sanctions with the Russian ambassador before the Trump administration took office, contrary to the public assertions of Vice President Mike Pence and White House spokesman Sean Spicer, a U.S. intelligence official told NBC News.

The official said he was told there was no quid pro quo and that there has been no finding inside the government that Flynn did anything illegal.
/——-/ “Yes Trump asked Ukraine to "do him a favor" and make shit up about Biden.”

You know that is a lie and you know you‘ll be called out on it, so why do it? “I would like you to do us (not me but us)a favor though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it, Trump said. “I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.”
We’re sick of you having to explain what trump really meant, or that he was just kidding. Or that he didn’t say what we heard him say.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

These things did not happen.

it sure looks like thats exactly what happened .... and this is not hearsay or biased opinion ,but evidence that is being revealed by documents and other proof thats being uncovered .... remember the prosecutors dropped the case on Flynn ...... dems lie once again and say thats because Barr has politicized the doj ....but the prosecution has been trying to destroy Flynn for nearly 3 yrs ! they would not flush all that hard work down the toilet for something as fickle as political opinions ....obama and his cronies went after Flynn because he was viewed as a road block in their attempted coup against the POTUS .

You need a little more up to date information.

Flynn’s prosecution was handled by the office of special counsel, Mueller’s team. Mueller shut down last year. The prosecution was basically over after having gotten a guilty plea so they handed it off to career prosecutors. Barr decides to put the US attorney from Missouri in charge. Guy is a former FBI field agent and a prosecutor, so no big deal. Okay whatever. At first seems like Jensen is just wrapping up. Then this week, the career prosecutor drops off the case in protest and Jensen files the motion by himself. Normally these motions are signed by all the prosecutors involves but only Jensen’s name shows up on the motion. No career prosecutors were on board. Just one Trump appointee.

The prosecution team didn’t throw away years of work. Jensen did. Swooping in at the last minute.

So YOU claim no exculpatory evidence was withheld? You can prove this?

Can’t prove a negative. Nothing that’s been produced is exculpatory.

My mistake, I was somehow under the impression that you could dispute the reports that exculpatory evudence had been withheld, you don't so you're just spouting your desires.

Provide a report and I’ll dispute it.

You can dispute all you want, you'll need to prove it. Filed under sel, bummer for you.
Now your left with showing that Attorney filed a knowingly false brief.
Good luck.

Newly Filed Court Documents Include Exculpatory Evidence For Michael Flynn
New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday. The new documents, which were filed under seal by the Department of Justice Friday, allegedly include exonerating evidence about Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his conversations with foreign diplomats as Trump’s top incoming foreign policy adviser and is currently attempting to withdraw his plea, as well as evidence of malfeasance by the FBI during its investigation of Flynn.

Nah, the federalist is not credible.

You aren't intellligent enough to decide what is "credible" and what isn't.

Well anyone can file court documents. This reminds me of what trump wanted Ukraine to do. Just open up an investigation. Doesn’t matter if there is any merit to the investigation.

So sme right wing nut job filed court documents and the federalist reports on it. No one else will. So republicans believe the fake news and believe the news is fake.

Really? Politicizing the DOJ and FBI to wiretap opposing campaigns is ok with you?
Except that the DoJ and FBI weren’t being political. They were doing their job and investigating crimes.

I never said they did.

I know they had the transcript of Flynn's call......first you're hearing about that?
Nope. Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

Were those overseas calls to russia?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

These things did not happen.

it sure looks like thats exactly what happened .... and this is not hearsay or biased opinion ,but evidence that is being revealed by documents and other proof thats being uncovered .... remember the prosecutors dropped the case on Flynn ...... dems lie once again and say thats because Barr has politicized the doj ....but the prosecution has been trying to destroy Flynn for nearly 3 yrs ! they would not flush all that hard work down the toilet for something as fickle as political opinions ....obama and his cronies went after Flynn because he was viewed as a road block in their attempted coup against the POTUS .

You need a little more up to date information.

Flynn’s prosecution was handled by the office of special counsel, Mueller’s team. Mueller shut down last year. The prosecution was basically over after having gotten a guilty plea so they handed it off to career prosecutors. Barr decides to put the US attorney from Missouri in charge. Guy is a former FBI field agent and a prosecutor, so no big deal. Okay whatever. At first seems like Jensen is just wrapping up. Then this week, the career prosecutor drops off the case in protest and Jensen files the motion by himself. Normally these motions are signed by all the prosecutors involves but only Jensen’s name shows up on the motion. No career prosecutors were on board. Just one Trump appointee.

The prosecution team didn’t throw away years of work. Jensen did. Swooping in at the last minute.

So YOU claim no exculpatory evidence was withheld? You can prove this?

Can’t prove a negative. Nothing that’s been produced is exculpatory.

My mistake, I was somehow under the impression that you could dispute the reports that exculpatory evudence had been withheld, you don't so you're just spouting your desires.

Provide a report and I’ll dispute it.

You can dispute all you want, you'll need to prove it. Filed under sel, bummer for you.
Now your left with showing that Attorney filed a knowingly false brief.
Good luck.

Newly Filed Court Documents Include Exculpatory Evidence For Michael Flynn
New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday. The new documents, which were filed under seal by the Department of Justice Friday, allegedly include exonerating evidence about Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his conversations with foreign diplomats as Trump’s top incoming foreign policy adviser and is currently attempting to withdraw his plea, as well as evidence of malfeasance by the FBI during its investigation of Flynn.

Nah, the federalist is not credible.

You aren't intellligent enough to decide what is "credible" and what isn't.

I am far more intelligent than your stupid ass and I said the motherfucking federalist is not a credible source. Find a more even source, not a anti Obama alt right crap site.

No, you aren't. It's true, you are a legend in your own mind but not to anyone else. I don't need to find anything else nor do I need to find a source you''ll accept. You're an emotional child kid.

I am and have proven it. The federalist is garbage, so you posted fake news.

The only thing you've proven is that you just a run of the mill Racist who is unable to actually think for herself.

Nonsense.

True. Trump supporters find it absolutely great that a communist Russian pawn is our president today and they want to give him a second term.
You're such a good little minion, IM2. The Masters are proud of you.
The truth is hitting the light and you won't be able to hide behind your lies any longer.
Are you kidding the masters love you. They hated unions, you hate them to. middle class got poorer and rich never been richer. Corporate tax breaks. Sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas, deny global warming so corporations don’t have to go green.

Corporations and rich people overwhelmingly vote republican. For every 25 cents democrats get republicans get 75 cents. Do you deny that? All my rich friends are republicans. I love it when republicans try to spin it and say democrats are the corporate party. That’s such a lie.

Fuck what those 40% think. It’s the 20% of Americans who could go either way. I think many of them will either vote for biden or not show up for trump because they’re sick of it.

Kicker is PROGS love to share how stupid Trump is. I guess you have a choice where Obama is concerned, he either proved to be the most corrupt POTUS in our nation's history or like many PROGS he was just dumb-foolish to buy into a fucking story book intent to take down a POTUS under text-book treason. Difference being he acted on it.

You know the answer, Obama is plain corrupt.
Obama: 8 yrs

0 indictments 0 lawsuits 0 rape accusations 0 articles of impeachment

Trump: 3 yrs

34 indictments 3500 lawsuits 22 rape accusations 2 articles of impeachment 1 impeachment
Obama has finally achieved what he so wanted to attain....his legacy. (The most corrupt president in our history)
Historians will have raised eyebrows.
Trumps legacy will be disbanding the infectious disease unit obama put together to stop such a virus as corona.

Trump had such a hard on to erase Obama’s legacy he dismantled good programs.

trumps ego makes him a bad president. Dangerous

“Criminal In Chief” — 78 Times President Obama Broke The Law During Presidency

1) Illegally armed Mexican drug cartels and ISIS militants

In Operation Fast and Furious, the Obama administration facilitated the sale of thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels and stopped tracking those weapons once they crossed the border so the administration could later blame the Second Amendment.

“The Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives apparently ordered one of its own agents to purchase firearms with taxpayer money, and sell them directly to a Mexican drug cartel,” the New York Post reported. “Let that sink in: After months of pretending that ‘Fast and Furious’ was a botched surveillance operation of illegal gun-running spearheaded by the ATF and the US attorney’s office in Phoenix, it turns out that the government itself was selling guns to the bad guys.”
Even more shocking, President Obama authorized a shipment of guns to the Syrian opposition, a.k.a. ISIS-linked militants, on the exact same day he demanded more gun control in response to the Oregon shooting.

“…The President also emphasized to his team that the U.S. would continue to support the Syrian opposition as Russia enters the war-torn country,” CNN reported in October.

But virtually all of the rebels in Syria have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State since at least 2013.

“The Free Syrian Army and the Syrian National Council, the vaunted bulwarks of the moderate opposition, only really exist in hotel lobbies and the minds of Western diplomats,” Journalist Ben Reynolds wrote in November. “There is simply no real separation between ‘moderate’ rebel groups and hardline Salafists allied with al-Qaeda.”
2) Attempting to shut down gun stores outside of law

In a classic case of criminal racketeering, the U.S. Department of Justice was pressuring banks to refuse service to gun stores in a program entitled Operation Choke Point.

Under the program started in 2014 if not before, the DOJ was attempting to shut down legal gun dealers by coercing financial institutions to close the bank and merchant accounts associated with their businesses.

In 2012, Bank of America told a gun company, McMillan Group International, that because the company was expanding into firearms manufacturing, the bank no longer wanted McMillan’s business.

“We have to assess the risk of doing business with a firearms-related industry,” the bank’s representative told operations director Kelly McMillan.
And not long after, BitPay, a U.S.-based bitcoin processor, likewise refused to do business with gun dealer Michael Cargill of Central Texas Gunworks due to a similar policy.

3) Spent tax dollars to re-settle illegals inside U.S.

U.S. Customs and Border Patrol has been purchasing bus tickets and vouchers for illegal immigrants in order to ship them deeper into the country at taxpayers’ expense, according to a McAllen, Texas city official.

“They’re not bringing them here, they’re bringing them to our bus terminals because that’s where the Border Patrol understands that they have transportation to go to the interior,” McAllen, Texas City Attorney Kevin Pagan said in an interview with Infowars. “So they’re dropping them off and it’s our understanding that they were dropped off with tickets or with vouchers for tickets, but it turns out that some of them tonight didn’t have their tickets or their vouchers for tickets, or like I said their buses are tomorrow, so they have no where to stay.”
Several months earlier, Obama ordered the Border Patrol to stand down from protecting the border and enforcing immigration laws.

“We are simply being ordered to stand down and stop tracking and trying to apprehend the criminals,” Shawn Moran, Vice President of the National Border Patrol Council, told Breitbart.
4) Using executive action to restrict Second Amendment

Obama decided to use his “pen and his phone” to enact gun control without Congressional approval.

“Without a Democratic majority in Congress, and faced with a GOP that is firmly against any form of gun control measures, Obama has repeatedly warned that he would act on his own,” Zero Hedge reported.
For one thing, Obama is attempting to require private sellers to conduct background checks.

“The action, officials explained, would include guidance on how the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives will now determine who is “engaged in the business” of selling firearms under federal law and, therefore, who is required to obtain a license to sell firearms,” the Washington Free Beacon reported.
Obama may also try and prevent people on the no-fly list from being able to purchase guns, which violates the Fifth Amendment’s guarantee of due process by allowing the government to deprive people of their rights based only on suspicion.

Additionally, numerous law-abiding Americans have been wrongly placed on the No-Fly list due to false information, clerical errors or political persecution.

“The U.S. government maintains a massive watchlist system that risks stigmatizing hundreds of thousands of people – including U.S. citizens – as terrorism suspects based on vague, overbroad, and often secret standards and evidence,” the ACLU reported. “The consequences of being placed on a government watchlist can be far-reaching; they can include questioning, harassment, or detention by authorities, or even an indefinite ban on air travel.”
5) Illegally targeted conservative groups via IRS

Obama’s IRS had illegally targeted conservative groups for additional “reviews” of their tax status applications.

Organizations with the phrases “tea party” or “patriot” in their names were singled out for harassment, such as requiring them to provide information about their family members, their social media posts and a list of donors.

Obama had met with a key IRS official who was involved in the targeting just two days before the key official told his colleagues how to target conservative groups. The Daily Caller reported:

The Obama appointee implicated in congressional testimony in the IRS targeting scandal met with President Obama in the White House two days before offering his colleagues a new set of advice on how to scrutinize tea party and conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status.
IRS chief counsel William Wilkins, who was named in House Oversight testimony by retiring IRS agent Carter Hull as one of his supervisors in the improper targeting of conservative groups, met with Obama in the Roosevelt Room of the White House on April 23, 2012. Wilkins’ boss, then-IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman, visited the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on April 24, 2012, according to White House visitor logs.
On April 25, 2012, Wilkins’ office sent the exempt organizations determinations unit “additional comments on the draft guidance” for approving or denying tea party tax-exempt applications, according to the IRS inspector general’s report.
During Obama’s first four years as President, IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman made 157 visits to the White House.

“This is more visits to the White House – by a very large margin – than any other cabinet member during Obama’s first term,” Journalist Tim Brown revealed. “By comparison, during the four years that Mark Everson was IRS commissioner when Bush was president, Everson made only one visit to the White House.”
(And that's just the first five!)

You can read the rest here.

1589427106048.png

I never said they did.

Yes, I’m well aware. The question is why you’re trying to tie this into Flynn.

Forum List

Back