Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

It's a huge talk radio thing, so Trump and the Trumpsters can tell you all about it. Much like Russiagate and Maddow and her fans.

It's the winger national pastime.

View attachment 335066

Ah, your response is a talk radio meme. Cool.

You constantly bash conservative media. I'm guessing you think all right leaning media is false and everyone who listens to it is a winger, right? But you are not a winger. You've stated that it is possible to be a republican and not a winger. Do you have any examples of who would be in that category?

Those who believe right wing media are nut bags.

Do you think Ben Shapiro is a nut?

Really? Politicizing the DOJ and FBI to wiretap opposing campaigns is ok with you?
Except that the DoJ and FBI weren’t being political. They were doing their job and investigating crimes.

They were doing their job and investigating

The job of investigating a phone call, with the transcript in front of them?
If you’re referring to Flynn, they never wiretapped him.

I never said they did.
Well that was the obvious implication of your series of statements.

I know they had the transcript of Flynn's call......first you're hearing about that?
Nope. Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

You didn't know they wiretapped Carter Page? And Manafort?
Yes, I’m well aware. The question is why you’re trying to tie this into Flynn.

We're talking about the Obama administration spying on Trump's campaign.
Did you forget already?
Are you Joe Biden?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

What crime did he commit?

Presidenting while black. Blob supporters will never get over it or forgive him. If/When Kamala Harris ever gets elected; look the hell out.

If/When Kamala Harris ever gets elected;

She couldn't beat 2 crusty old dudes and a crusty old squaw, how is she going to be President?

Really? Politicizing the DOJ and FBI to wiretap opposing campaigns is ok with you?
Except that the DoJ and FBI weren’t being political. They were doing their job and investigating crimes.

I never said they did.

I know they had the transcript of Flynn's call......first you're hearing about that?
Nope. Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

Just trying to figure out how that correlates to your assertion that the DoJ and FBI was wiretapping opposing campaigns.

Did you forget already?
Are you Joe Biden?
The FBI didn't spy on Flynn. They spied on Kislyak and Flynn just walked through that door AFTER the campaign was over.

So I'll ask again, why are you trying to tie this to Flynn? They're unrelated.

I never said they did.

Did you forget already?
Are you Joe Biden?
The FBI didn't spy on Flynn. They spied on Kislyak and Flynn just walked through that door AFTER the campaign was over.

The FBI didn't spy on Flynn.

Because he wasn't suspected of involvement in Russian election interference?

I never said they did.

Did you forget already?
Are you Joe Biden?

Because there wasn't grounds for a surveillance warrant, so basically, yeah.

I never said they did.

Did you forget already?
Are you Joe Biden?

So what was Crossfire Razor about?

Presidenting while black. Blob supporters will never get over it or forgive him. If/When Kamala Harris ever gets elected; look the hell out.

She couldn't beat 2 crusty old dudes and a crusty old squaw, how is she going to be President?

If the blob can ascend to Presidency; there is hope for anyone.

I never said they did.

Did you forget already?
Are you Joe Biden?

What about it? The requirements for opening an investigation are lower than the requirements for obtaining surveillance.

96117983_914769605641227_991304788656259072_n.jpg

If the blob can ascend to Presidency; there is hope for anyone.

No hope for the most qualified candidate in history.

I never said they did.

Did you forget already?
Are you Joe Biden?

What about it? The requirements for opening an investigation are lower than the requirements for obtaining surveillance.

What about it?

What was it?

The requirements for opening an investigation

He was being investigated? Before the election?

What is the crime that these people think Barack Obama and Joe Biden are going to be prosecuted under? In the words of President Trump and his lawyers for the last three years any sitting president can get any classified information they want. According to Donald Trump they can launch any investigation they want, they can tell the FBI to pursue only particular individuals.

This was their argument during the Mueller probe and during the impeachment investigation - that president has this kind of authority - unlimited authority.

Barack Obama And Joe Biden were made aware of Russian intelligence intercepts between the ambassador and Michael Flynn right after an attack on our election? I am shocked!

What is the crime that these people think Barack Obama and Joe Biden are going to be prosecuted under? In the words of President Trump and his lawyers for the last three years any sitting president can get any classified information they want. According to Donald Trump they can launch any investigation they want, they can tell the FBI to pursue only particular individuals.

This was their argument during the Mueller probe and during the impeachment investigation - that president has this kind of authority - unlimited authority.

Barack Obama And Joe Biden were made aware of Russian intelligence intercepts between the ambassador and Michael Flynn right after an attack on our election? I am shocked!

Meh, A little Fascism never hurt anyone. I mean who cares if the Obama Administration turned the FBI into their Secret Police? They were only following orders

Last edited:

Forum List

Back