Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

I know, I know...Yahoo is a bastion of right-wing propaganda.

Oh wait....

Yahoo isn't a bastion of right wing propaganda, however, the place that they picked up this blog from is................The National Review.

And the dude that wrote the blog is a conservative writer.

Nice disguise for your OP though.

Where does Kevin Bacon fit in?

The evidence is coming from the DOJ. Watching you try to spin it is hilarious though.

Oh wait....

The article and the link posted to the original article, is from the National Review, which IS a bastion of right-wing propaganda:

The National Review was once a bastion of solid right wing reporting, but has been promoting Trumpian conspiracy theories for a while now.

Oh wait....

Yahoo isn't a bastion of right wing propaganda, however, the place that they picked up this blog from is................The National Review.

The evidence is coming from the DOJ. Watching you try to spin it is hilarious though.

I was simply responding to the OP when they were trying to imply that it wasn't from a conservative site. I simply pointed out that they got it from the National Review (a conservative site) and that the writer was a conservative writer. That's it. The OP was implying that since it was on Yahoo, it was a good source for liberals.

Oh wait....

I don't know much about the political leanings of Yahoo, but the Op-Ed is from the National Review which IS a bastion of right-wing propoganda.

Anyway let's pick apart the falsehoods in this piece.

Democrats and their allies, who like to pretend that President Obama’s only scandalous act was wearing a tan suit, are going spend the next few months gaslighting the public by focusing on the most feverish accusations against Obama. But the fact is that we already have more compelling evidence that the Obama administration engaged in misconduct than we ever did for opening the Russian-collusion investigation.

Already blurring the line between misconduct from Obama and Obama officials. These are and always will be different things. I you cant to call it Obamagate, you have to be able to identify what Obama did.

It is not conspiracy-mongering to note that the investigation into Trump was predicated on an opposition-research document filled with fabulism and, most likely, Russian disinformation.

False. Horowitz report identified that it was an investigation into a handful of people in Trump's orbit and was predicated on reports of Russian outreach to Papadopolous.

We know the DOJ withheld contradictory evidence when it began spying on those in Trump’s orbit. We have proof that many of the relevant FISA-warrant applications — almost every one of them, actually — were based on “fabricated” evidence or riddled with errors.

He's only referencing applications to Page. No other applications have been identified as problematic. He's exaggerating for effect.

We know that members of the Obama administration, who had no genuine role in counterintelligence operations, repeatedly unmasked Trump’s allies.

Counterintelligence is not the only reason to unmask people. Generation of foreign policy is often based on foreign intelligence.

And we now know that, despite a dearth of evidence, the FBI railroaded Michael Flynn into a guilty plea so it could keep the investigation going.

Dearth of evidence? Michael Flynn did exactly what he's accused of doing. The attempt for Barr's crony to dismiss charges isn't a dearth of evidence but a desperate attempt to say that the interview had no purpose, which is obviously false.

What’s more, the larger context only makes all of these facts more damning. By 2016, the Obama administration’s intelligence community had normalized domestic spying. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, famously lied about snooping on American citizens to Congress. His CIA director, John Brennan, oversaw an agency that felt comfortable spying on the Senate, with at least five of his underlings breaking into congressional computer files. His attorney general, Eric Holder, invoked the Espionage Act to spy on a Fox News journalist, shopping his case to three judges until he found one who let him name the reporter as a co-conspirator. The Obama administration also spied on Associated Press reporters, which the news organization called a “massive and unprecedented intrusion.” And though it’s been long forgotten, Obama officials were caught monitoring the conversations of members of Congress who opposed the Iran nuclear deal.

Spying domestically and spying on US journalists continues under this administration. Scandal?

What makes anyone believe these people wouldn’t create a pretext to spy on the opposition party? If anyone does, they shouldn’t, because on top of everything else, we know that Barack Obama was keenly interested in the Russian-collusion investigation’s progress.

This is false. Obama was keenly interested in the investigation into Russian government's interference. He was made aware of the counterintelligence investigation into Trump's campaign members but requested no further information. This is from Comey's testimony.

None of this means that Obama committed some specific crime; he almost assuredly did not. In a healthy media environment, though, the mounting evidence of wrongdoing would spark an outpouring of journalistic curiosity.

Went through most of the article just to reveal the punchline. Obama is innocent. Didn't see that coming. I guess that's why it's 3/4ths the way down.

Skeptics like to point out that the Obama administration had no motive to engage in abuse, because Democrats were sure they were going to win. Richard Nixon won 49 states in 1972. His cronies had no need to break into the DNC’s offices and touch off Watergate. But as the FBI agents involved in the case noted, they wanted to have an “insurance policy” if the unthinkable happened.

Unlike Nixon, Obama didn't hire plumbers to break into their rivals on behalf of their campaign. This wasn't a plan hatched by campaign members. There's no evidence of any intent for the investigation to be used politically at all. In fact, if that was their goal, it never actually happened. The investigation was not made known to anyone prior to the campaign. No derogatory information from the investigation was made public to sway the outcome of the election. The notion of an "insurance policy" is clearly taken out of context here.

In 2016, the unthinkable did happen, and we’re still dealing with the fallout four years later. We don’t know where this scandal will end up, but one doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to wonder.

The underlying notion at heart here is that this was a politically motivated investigation and process. The evidence to support this is completely absent. You do have to be a conspiracy theorists to believe it.

Oh wait....

I was simply responding to the OP when they were trying to imply that it wasn't from a conservative site. I simply pointed out that they got it from the National Review (a conservative site) and that the writer was a conservative writer. That's it. The OP was implying that since it was on Yahoo, it was a good source for liberals.

It was good enough Yahoo carried the story. Pretty sure they wouldn’t do that just for fun.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

It's a huge talk radio thing, so Trump and the Trumpsters can tell you all about it. Much like Russiagate and Maddow and her fans.

It's the winger national pastime.

View attachment 335066

Ah, your response is a talk radio meme. Cool.

You constantly bash conservative media. I'm guessing you think all right leaning media is false and everyone who listens to it is a winger, right? But you are not a winger. You've stated that it is possible to be a republican and not a winger. Do you have any examples of who would be in that category?

Those who believe right wing media are nut bags.

Do you think Ben Shapiro is a nut?

You mean this childish little idiot who is pitching a tantrum?

Ya know, I actually thought Shapiro was doing pretty good until he lost it and backed out of the interview

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

It's a huge talk radio thing, so Trump and the Trumpsters can tell you all about it. Much like Russiagate and Maddow and her fans.

View attachment 335066

You constantly bash conservative media. I'm guessing you think all right leaning media is false and everyone who listens to it is a winger, right? But you are not a winger. You've stated that it is possible to be a republican and not a winger. Do you have any examples of who would be in that category?

Ya know, I actually thought Shapiro was doing pretty good until he lost it and backed out of the interview

Obviously, he didn't think he was doing as well as you did when he ran from the hard questions. I guess he was used to softball questions from inside the right wing bubble. He even admitted he was destroyed. I was pleasantly surprised that he made such an admission. His one admission isn't enough to resuscitate the dormant integrity the right once had, but it is at least a step in the right direction. I wonder if or when there might be another act of honesty from the right.

Oh wait....

The doJ. capital J for joke.

View attachment 335066

Obviously, he didn't think he was doing as well as you did when he ran from the hard questions. I guess he was used to softball questions from inside the right wing bubble. He even admitted he was destroyed. I was pleasantly surprised that he made such an admission. His one admission isn't enough to resuscitate the dormant integrity the right once had, but it is at least a step in the right direction. I wonder if or when there might be another act of honesty from the right.

I’ve never understood the big resistance against Shapiro. He, unlike most the other conservative blowhards, doesn’t hide behind his microphone. He seems to encourage substantive debate over living in an echo chamber. There are tons of videos of him on campuses taking all the hard questions the students can dish and he has always come off as straight forward and honest. I don’t agree with all his stuff but I respect how he carries himself Most of the time. I think the gotchya questions got to him during this interview when he clearly just wanted to discuss his book and not defend tweets from his past.

View attachment 335066

I’ve never understood the big resistance against Shapiro. He, unlike most the other conservative blowhards, doesn’t hide behind his microphone. He seems to encourage substantive debate over living in an echo chamber. There are tons of videos of him on campuses taking all the hard questions the students can dish and he has always come off as straight forward and honest. I don’t agree with all his stuff but I respect how he carries himself Most of the time. I think the gotchya questions got to him during this interview when he clearly just wanted to discuss his book and not defend tweets from his past.

Of course he wanted to ignore the dumb things he said in the past. He should have thought about that before he said them. Those tweets define his credibility, and it's childish for him to think a real interviewer would just ignore them. He should limit his interviews to Fox if that is what he wants. Whether Shapiro is a straight down the middle honest pundit or not, his output alone has little effect on the lying dishonorable mouthpiece with disdain for integrity, the right wing media has become.

Were those overseas calls to russia?

They only wiretap overseas calls? Only calls to Russia?
I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

its illegal to wiretap internal calls

Link?
Wait, are you confused or unaware? Our government can wiretap or eavesdro any call going out or coming in to America. Do you not know this? Maybe this is why you are confused.

the cia or fbi can listen or spy on any calls going in or out of the usa.

but, you stupid fuck, the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

ill bet you obama was only listening to carter page and Paul manafort calling Russia. or, maybe they heard carter page and manafort colluding with russia and then later listened to page and manafort talking.

in other words, you’re trying to pretend manafort isn’t a guilty fuck

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be ad ded to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

One crime he committed was hiring a known sex offender as his vp.
Prove me wrong

Trump is far the worse sex offender then Biden . 25 women and ONE accusing Trump of rape waiting for DNA sample. You are not a smart Trump supporter to even bring that up.

That wasn’t the question that was asked
You’ve created a false narrative to my answer

View attachment 335370

That's what Trump said. SAID. Biden pushed a woman up against the wall and shoved his fingers in her body. He said "I know you want it, man. You're Nothing to me."

Sure, shitolini just confessed to serial sexual assault, in addition to the 25 women that accused him of sexual assault/rape, while Joe was accused of grabbing a lousy pussy, after the accuser said she would never believe Joe would do such a thing, changing her story many times, in any case, if Biden grabbed her pussy, that's really good compared to shitolini's record....
1589504803723.png
1589504836175.png
1589504880265.png

1589504958284.png

Were those overseas calls to russia?

They only wiretap overseas calls? Only calls to Russia?
I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

its illegal to wiretap internal calls

Link?
Wait, are you confused or unaware? Our government can wiretap or eavesdro any call going out or coming in to America. Do you not know this? Maybe this is why you are confused.

the cia or fbi can listen or spy on any calls going in or out of the usa.

but, you stupid fuck, the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

ill bet you obama was only listening to carter page and Paul manafort calling Russia. or, maybe they heard carter page and manafort colluding with russia and then later listened to page and manafort talking.

in other words, you’re trying to pretend manafort isn’t a guilty fuck

the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

Link?

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

Ok, Now show your credible proof.

A US Attorney found that the reasons for spying on Flynn were not legal and sufficient, and recommended dropping the case. That in itself is treason and a crime against the state and that is just the tip of the iceberg ehen it comes e hideous crimes Obama and co. Committed

The current US attorney general is a hand picked yes man for trump. His first action when he took the job was to lie about what the Mueller report said to protect Trump

Meh, Obama's previous attorney generals exemplified cronyism and thuggery. One who called himself "Obama's wing man" sat on his hands to protect his Mafia boss while weapons were sold to the Mexican Cartel ended up killing US border agents then stayed completely silent while his boss committed election fraud weaponizing the IRS by refusing tax free exemptions or flat out attacking groups that wanted to support Trump by auditing them, another had a private 45 minute bribe meeting in an airplane with the spouse of a suspect under FBI investigation.

The right wing exemplifies their motto "No Conspiracy Theory Left Behind"

Inconvenient truths are labeled as conspiracies by the left, and their lapdogs in the media assist in the cover up. Remember how everybody on the Left and media was freaking out and calling it a "right wing conspiracy" when Trump declared that Obama and his minions had spied on Trump and others in his campaign and administration? Well, look at what we have now. Once again, without a doubt, he was right.

Obama didn't spy on Trump dumb ass. If he did, why didn't he release any of that information before the election? Your dumb claim is just more conspiracy theory crap.

Oh sure he did, he was the director of a conpiracy to spy on American citizens using our "trusted" institutions and agencies in order to frame and diminish candidate and then president Trump. In essence he and his foot soldiers shredded our constititution, rights and democracy and turned this country into a third world fascist dictatorship.

Forum List

Back