Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

It's a huge talk radio thing, so Trump and the Trumpsters can tell you all about it. Much like Russiagate and Maddow and her fans.

It's the winger national pastime.

View attachment 335066

Ah, your response is a talk radio meme. Cool.

You constantly bash conservative media. I'm guessing you think all right leaning media is false and everyone who listens to it is a winger, right? But you are not a winger. You've stated that it is possible to be a republican and not a winger. Do you have any examples of who would be in that category?

Those who believe right wing media are nut bags.

Do you think Ben Shapiro is a nut?

You mean this childish little idiot who is pitching a tantrum?

Ya know, I actually thought Shapiro was doing pretty good until he lost it and backed out of the interview

Obviously, he didn't think he was doing as well as you did when he ran from the hard questions. I guess he was used to softball questions from inside the right wing bubble. He even admitted he was destroyed. I was pleasantly surprised that he made such an admission. His one admission isn't enough to resuscitate the dormant integrity the right once had, but it is at least a step in the right direction. I wonder if or when there might be another act of honesty from the right.

I’ve never understood the big resistance against Shapiro. He, unlike most the other conservative blowhards, doesn’t hide behind his microphone. He seems to encourage substantive debate over living in an echo chamber. There are tons of videos of him on campuses taking all the hard questions the students can dish and he has always come off as straight forward and honest. I don’t agree with all his stuff but I respect how he carries himself Most of the time. I think the gotchya questions got to him during this interview when he clearly just wanted to discuss his book and not defend tweets from his past.

Of course he wanted to ignore the dumb things he said in the past. He should have thought about that before he said them. Those tweets define his credibility, and it's childish for him to think a real interviewer would just ignore them. He should limit his interviews to Fox if that is what he wants. Whether Shapiro is a straight down the middle honest pundit or not, his output alone has little effect on the lying dishonorable mouthpiece with disdain for integrity, the right wing media has become.

I get that but at some Point years later being asked about stupid comments from the past gets old. Agreed that he should be asked and expected to answer a few but they shouldn’t be the focus of every interview.

You think there is a statute of limitations on stupid?

There is Absolutely a statute of limitations on Stupid... we have all done and said stupid things many times in our lives

I disagree, but what do you think the statute of limitations of stupid should be? How many years?

I don’t think it should take years. I think people deserve forgiveness if they show genuine remorse. Like I said... we’ve all done and said stupid things... do you disagree?

I haven't seen where Shapiro has listed his stupid remarks, or expressed remorse for them. You got a link to all that?

He referenced it in that BBC video. Said he wrote a book or some Articles listing all the stupid things he said in the past. One of the points the BBC guy brought up Shapiro said was mentioned in what he wrote

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

It's a huge talk radio thing, so Trump and the Trumpsters can tell you all about it. Much like Russiagate and Maddow and her fans.

View attachment 335066

You constantly bash conservative media. I'm guessing you think all right leaning media is false and everyone who listens to it is a winger, right? But you are not a winger. You've stated that it is possible to be a republican and not a winger. Do you have any examples of who would be in that category?

Ya know, I actually thought Shapiro was doing pretty good until he lost it and backed out of the interview

Obviously, he didn't think he was doing as well as you did when he ran from the hard questions. I guess he was used to softball questions from inside the right wing bubble. He even admitted he was destroyed. I was pleasantly surprised that he made such an admission. His one admission isn't enough to resuscitate the dormant integrity the right once had, but it is at least a step in the right direction. I wonder if or when there might be another act of honesty from the right.

I’ve never understood the big resistance against Shapiro. He, unlike most the other conservative blowhards, doesn’t hide behind his microphone. He seems to encourage substantive debate over living in an echo chamber. There are tons of videos of him on campuses taking all the hard questions the students can dish and he has always come off as straight forward and honest. I don’t agree with all his stuff but I respect how he carries himself Most of the time. I think the gotchya questions got to him during this interview when he clearly just wanted to discuss his book and not defend tweets from his past.

Of course he wanted to ignore the dumb things he said in the past. He should have thought about that before he said them. Those tweets define his credibility, and it's childish for him to think a real interviewer would just ignore them. He should limit his interviews to Fox if that is what he wants. Whether Shapiro is a straight down the middle honest pundit or not, his output alone has little effect on the lying dishonorable mouthpiece with disdain for integrity, the right wing media has become.

I get that but at some Point years later being asked about stupid comments from the past gets old. Agreed that he should be asked and expected to answer a few but they shouldn’t be the focus of every interview.

There is Absolutely a statute of limitations on Stupid... we have all done and said stupid things many times in our lives

I disagree, but what do you think the statute of limitations of stupid should be? How many years?

I don’t think it should take years. I think people deserve forgiveness if they show genuine remorse. Like I said... we’ve all done and said stupid things... do you disagree?

I haven't seen where Shapiro has listed his stupid remarks, or expressed remorse for them. You got a link to all that?

He referenced it in that BBC video. Said he wrote a book or some Articles listing all the stupid things he said in the past. One of the points the BBC guy brought up Shapiro said was mentioned in what he wrote

He said there was a list of stupid positions he had taken on his web site, but I couldn't find the list. You got a link?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

Ok, Now show your credible proof.

A US Attorney found that the reasons for spying on Flynn were not legal and sufficient, and recommended dropping the case. That in itself is treason and a crime against the state and that is just the tip of the iceberg ehen it comes e hideous crimes Obama and co. Committed

The current US attorney general is a hand picked yes man for trump. His first action when he took the job was to lie about what the Mueller report said to protect Trump

Meh, Obama's previous attorney generals exemplified cronyism and thuggery. One who called himself "Obama's wing man" sat on his hands to protect his Mafia boss while weapons were sold to the Mexican Cartel ended up killing US border agents then stayed completely silent while his boss committed election fraud weaponizing the IRS by refusing tax free exemptions or flat out attacking groups that wanted to support Trump by auditing them, another had a private 45 minute bribe meeting in an airplane with the spouse of a suspect under FBI investigation.

The right wing exemplifies their motto "No Conspiracy Theory Left Behind"

Inconvenient truths are labeled as conspiracies by the left, and their lapdogs in the media assist in the cover up. Remember how everybody on the Left and media was freaking out and calling it a "right wing conspiracy" when Trump declared that Obama and his minions had spied on Trump and others in his campaign and administration? Well, look at what we have now. Once again, without a doubt, he was right.

Obama didn't spy on Trump dumb ass. If he did, why didn't he release any of that information before the election? Your dumb claim is just more conspiracy theory crap.

Oh sure he did, he was the director of a conpiracy to spy on American citizens using our "trusted" institutions and agencies in order to frame and diminish candidate and then president Trump. In essence he and his foot soldiers shredded our constititution, rights and democracy and turned this country into a third world fascist dictatorship.

How did he use gathered information to frame and diminish a candidate?

Still can't see what's wrong with the leader of one party using our law enforcement and spy agencies to attack and destroy innocent citizens just because they happen to be members of the opposing party, eh?

I just asked you to identify how you think Obama used any information gathered to discredit a candidate. Why can't you answer the question? What gathered information was released while trump was a candidate?

the deep state protected candidate trump by not informing the public about the ongoing investigations, while the deep state informed the public about investigating clinton. so the deep state discredited clinton and helped get trump into this position where he is now.

Were those overseas calls to russia?

They only wiretap overseas calls? Only calls to Russia?
I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

its illegal to wiretap internal calls

Link?
Wait, are you confused or unaware? Our government can wiretap or eavesdro any call going out or coming in to America. Do you not know this? Maybe this is why you are confused.

the cia or fbi can listen or spy on any calls going in or out of the usa.

but, you stupid fuck, the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

ill bet you obama was only listening to carter page and Paul manafort calling Russia. or, maybe they heard carter page and manafort colluding with russia and then later listened to page and manafort talking.

in other words, you’re trying to pretend manafort isn’t a guilty fuck

the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

Link?
You need a link? You don't know this?

If the guy is a suspect they can go get a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA, but the government doesn't need a warrent to listen in on overseas calls.

Why don't you go find out if I'm wrong. And provide a link.

The point is, if you look at the details, I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

A US Attorney found that the reasons for spying on Flynn were not legal and sufficient, and recommended dropping the case. That in itself is treason and a crime against the state and that is just the tip of the iceberg ehen it comes e hideous crimes Obama and co. Committed

The current US attorney general is a hand picked yes man for trump. His first action when he took the job was to lie about what the Mueller report said to protect Trump

Meh, Obama's previous attorney generals exemplified cronyism and thuggery. One who called himself "Obama's wing man" sat on his hands to protect his Mafia boss while weapons were sold to the Mexican Cartel ended up killing US border agents then stayed completely silent while his boss committed election fraud weaponizing the IRS by refusing tax free exemptions or flat out attacking groups that wanted to support Trump by auditing them, another had a private 45 minute bribe meeting in an airplane with the spouse of a suspect under FBI investigation.

Inconvenient truths are labeled as conspiracies by the left, and their lapdogs in the media assist in the cover up. Remember how everybody on the Left and media was freaking out and calling it a "right wing conspiracy" when Trump declared that Obama and his minions had spied on Trump and others in his campaign and administration? Well, look at what we have now. Once again, without a doubt, he was right.

Obama didn't spy on Trump dumb ass. If he did, why didn't he release any of that information before the election? Your dumb claim is just more conspiracy theory crap.

Oh sure he did, he was the director of a conpiracy to spy on American citizens using our "trusted" institutions and agencies in order to frame and diminish candidate and then president Trump. In essence he and his foot soldiers shredded our constititution, rights and democracy and turned this country into a third world fascist dictatorship.

Still can't see what's wrong with the leader of one party using our law enforcement and spy agencies to attack and destroy innocent citizens just because they happen to be members of the opposing party, eh?

I just asked you to identify how you think Obama used any information gathered to discredit a candidate. Why can't you answer the question? What gathered information was released while trump was a candidate?

Enlisting the FBI to deceive a FISA court in order to illegally and unconstitutionally spy on opposition party Trump campaign and administration, then leak said classified information to Leftie hack members of the press, then use that information in a criminal conspiracy to frame private citizens like Flynn. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

the deep state protected candidate trump by not informing the public about the ongoing investigations, while the deep state informed the public about investigating clinton. so the deep state discredited clinton and helped get trump into this position where he is now.

You forgot the part where the deep state used a biased lead investigator named Stzock to conduct a bullshit interview of Hillary Clinton, then let her get away with having a private server and sending and receiving classified emails, committing obstruction of justice by smashing 12 mobile devices (after lying about how many she had), destroying 32,000 emails, wiping her server, and colluding with the Russians by using a fake Russian dossier to commit election interference and fraud.

View attachment 335066

He said there was a list of stupid positions he had taken on his web site, but I couldn't find the list. You got a link?

No, I’m just going off what he said in the interview... haven’t taken the time to look for it... I’ll dig around later tonight

I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

Link?
Wait, are you confused or unaware? Our government can wiretap or eavesdro any call going out or coming in to America. Do you not know this? Maybe this is why you are confused.

but, you stupid fuck, the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

ill bet you obama was only listening to carter page and Paul manafort calling Russia. or, maybe they heard carter page and manafort colluding with russia and then later listened to page and manafort talking.

Link?

If the guy is a suspect they can go get a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA, but the government doesn't need a warrent to listen in on overseas calls.

The point is, if you look at the details, I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

You need a link?

Yes. I need a link for your claim that domestic US phones calls are never wiretapped.

If the guy is a suspect they can go get a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA,

Wait, what?

I guess when you said, "you stupid fuck" you were talking to yourself.

but the government doesn't need a warrent to listen in on overseas calls.

I suppose I'd be wasting my time asking you to prove this claim?

Link?

Link?

I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

Carter Page committed crimes? Dude!

Link?

Link?

I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

Republicans tried to get IG Horowitz to call surveillance on Carter Page "spying", but he wouldnt do it.

It's not "spying", it's "criminal investigation".
You know how to get the FBI to NOT investigate you? Whenever a slimy Russian criminal reaches out to you, end the call and report it to the FBI.

• Thanks

Link?

Link?

the press gave shitolini a chance to say what law did Biden break, and in typical shitolini style, there was no answer...

1589568880396.png
1589568937699.png

• Thanks
WASHINGTON — For years, President Trump has derided the assessment by American intelligence officials that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to assist his candidacy, dismissing it without evidence as the work of a “deep state” out to undermine his victory.
But on Tuesday, a long-awaited Senate review led by members of Mr. Trump’s own party effectively undercut those allegations. A three-year review by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee unanimously found that the intelligence community assessment, pinning blame on Russia and outlining its goals to undercut American democracy, was fundamentally sound and untainted by politics.
www.nytimes.com

Republican-Led Review Backs Intelligence Findings on Russian Interference
A new Senate report undercuts claims by President Trump and his allies that Obama-era officials sought to undermine him while investigating Russia’s 2016 election meddling.
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

What this means is the "Obamagate" turd has already been circling the bowl for some time.

• Love

Link?

Link?

the press gave shitolini a chance to say what law did Biden break, and in typical shitolini style, there was no answer...

View attachment 336447View attachment 336448

I was wondering, was there anyone in the entire Obama administration who WASN'T
unmasking Flynn in NSA intercepts?

Link?

Link?

You need a link?

Yes. I need a link for your claim that domestic US phones calls are never wiretapped.

If the guy is a suspect they can go get a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA,

Wait, what?

If you are too stupid to already know that, it would be a waste of time to try to prove anything to you.

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.
/——-/ Here ya go Cupcake:
Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.
List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them
Would you like to explain to us why Flynn was talking to Russians about the sanctions?
/——-/ Get your Google fixed: Official: Flynn discussed sanctions with Russians before taking office
National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed hacking-related sanctions with the Russian ambassador before the Trump administration took office, contrary to the public assertions of Vice President Mike Pence and White House spokesman Sean Spicer, a U.S. intelligence official told NBC News.

The official said he was told there was no quid pro quo and that there has been no finding inside the government that Flynn did anything illegal.
Cut it out Dude. You can twist however you want Flynn is guilty and a traitor. Flynn warned Kislyak of new sanctions against Russia and that is illegal. Then he lied then pleaded guilty then plead guilty again. That’s a fact.

Link?

Link?

You need a link?

Wait, what?

If you are too stupid to already know that, it would be a waste of time to try to prove anything to you.

You could help out your dim friend by finding a link that helps his claim...….or run away.

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.
/——-/ Here ya go Cupcake:
Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.
List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them
Would you like to explain to us why Flynn was talking to Russians about the sanctions?
/——-/ Get your Google fixed: Official: Flynn discussed sanctions with Russians before taking office
National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed hacking-related sanctions with the Russian ambassador before the Trump administration took office, contrary to the public assertions of Vice President Mike Pence and White House spokesman Sean Spicer, a U.S. intelligence official told NBC News.

The official said he was told there was no quid pro quo and that there has been no finding inside the government that Flynn did anything illegal.
Cut it out Dude. You can twist however you want Flynn is guilty and a traitor. Flynn warned Kislyak of new sanctions against Russia and that is illegal. Then he lied then pleaded guilty then plead guilty again. That’s a fact.

Flynn warned Kislyak of new sanctions against Russia and that is illegal.

Flynn knew about new sanctions against Russia that hadn't been announced yet? Link?

Link?

Link?

You need a link?

Wait, what?

You could help out your dim friend by finding a link that helps his claim...….or run away.

Why? You're an idiot. You either would't understand, or you would refuse to accept proven facts. Either way, you are a lost cause, and not worth the effort.

• Thanks

Link?

Link?

You need a link?

Wait, what?

Why? You're an idiot. You either would't understand, or you would refuse to accept proven facts. Either way, you are a lost cause, and not worth the effort.

Why?

Because he needs help.
Guess you'll be running away instead.

Link?

Link?

You need a link?

Wait, what?

Why?

Because he needs help.
Guess you'll be running away instead.

You seem to guess a lot of stuff that doesn't turn out like you hoped.

Forum List

Back