Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

How about we just let it play out and see, shall we?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

So you don't know what Obamagate means either. Nobody does.

(smile) Your game is a stupid one. There is smoke and they are looking into it, perhaps there is indeed a fire. Your game won't work with me kid.

(smile) Your game is a stupid one. There is smoke and they are looking into it, perhaps there is indeed a fire. Your game won't work with me kid.

I'm not sure what game you are talking about, but OK.

Let's just say that I am comfy in your ignorance.

Let's just say that I am comfy in your ignorance.

Sure. Say what you want. Nothing else you've said made any sense. No reason why I should expect any different now.

---Obama’s Deep State Had to Create and Use the Fake Steele Dossier Because They Had to Win the 2016 Election to Cover Up Their Actions---

---Obama’s Deep State Had to Create and Use the Fake Steele Dossier Because They Had to Win the 2016 Election to Cover Up Their Actions---

The DEEP STATE publicized that Hillary was being investigated just before the election, but didn't mention that key people on Trump's team was being investigated. Trump is the DEEP STATE.

1589573990182.png

The Steele dossier wasn’t made public until after the election. How did they use it to try and win?

Forum List

Back