Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

1589580005250.png

Let's see here. So Flynn was coordinating with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. to get all the sanctions lifted before he was even National Security Advisor. Obama warned Trump not to hire him, Trump did anyway, Flynn lied under oath, and then left in disgrace. How does this have anything to do with Obama doing something wrong? He was trying to save Trump from a potentially embarrassing decision.
Exactly.

Obamagate: The latest NaziCon conspiracy theory du jour.
This Obamagate nonsense doesn't resonate with anyone except the most diehard Trump cultists.

That being the case, i hope it is all the mentally ill president talks about for the next 6 months.

Were those overseas calls to russia?

They only wiretap overseas calls? Only calls to Russia?
I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

its illegal to wiretap internal calls

Link?
Wait, are you confused or unaware? Our government can wiretap or eavesdro any call going out or coming in to America. Do you not know this? Maybe this is why you are confused.

the cia or fbi can listen or spy on any calls going in or out of the usa.

but, you stupid fuck, the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

ill bet you obama was only listening to carter page and Paul manafort calling Russia. or, maybe they heard carter page and manafort colluding with russia and then later listened to page and manafort talking.

in other words, you’re trying to pretend manafort isn’t a guilty fuck

the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

Link?
You need a link? You don't know this?

If the guy is a suspect they can go get a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA, but the government doesn't need a warrent to listen in on overseas calls.

Why don't you go find out if I'm wrong. And provide a link.

The point is, if you look at the details, I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

Carter Page committed crimes? Dude!

the press gave shitolini a chance to say what law did Biden break, and in typical shitolini style, there was no answer...

View attachment 336447View attachment 336448

I was wondering, was there anyone in the entire Obama administration who WASN'T
unmasking Flynn in NSA intercepts?

I hope not, criminals like flynn, shitolini and his crime family need to be kept in a short leash at all times...

1589626884267.png
1589626963147.png
1589626992161.png
1589627042236.png

Think of “Obamagate” as a “witch hunt” rebrand of sorts

“OBAMAGATE!” Trump tweeted over a particularly busy weekend online where he tweeted and retweeted a number of right-wing conspiracies. “The biggest political crime in American history, by far!” he wrote in response to one.

Sounds huge. But Trump himself has a hard time articulating exactly what happened. When asked by a reporter this week what Trump meant, he replied: “You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody.”

Unless you spend a lot of time on fringe parts of the internet, it’s not. But this is the gist of what Trump is claiming: Obama and officials in his administration tried to sabotage Trump’s presidential campaign; when that didn’t work and he was elected anyway, Obama’s team tried to undermine Trump’s presidency by having “deep state” operatives loyal to Obama stay on in government and work to take down Trump from the inside. The primary way they supposedly did that, of course, was through the Russia investigation.

Were those overseas calls to russia?

They only wiretap overseas calls? Only calls to Russia?
I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

its illegal to wiretap internal calls

Link?
Wait, are you confused or unaware? Our government can wiretap or eavesdro any call going out or coming in to America. Do you not know this? Maybe this is why you are confused.

the cia or fbi can listen or spy on any calls going in or out of the usa.

but, you stupid fuck, the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

ill bet you obama was only listening to carter page and Paul manafort calling Russia. or, maybe they heard carter page and manafort colluding with russia and then later listened to page and manafort talking.

in other words, you’re trying to pretend manafort isn’t a guilty fuck

the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

Link?
You need a link? You don't know this?

If the guy is a suspect they can go get a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA, but the government doesn't need a warrent to listen in on overseas calls.

Why don't you go find out if I'm wrong. And provide a link.

The point is, if you look at the details, I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

Carter Page committed crimes? Dude!

the press gave shitolini a chance to say what law did Biden break, and in typical shitolini style, there was no answer...

View attachment 336447View attachment 336448

I was wondering, was there anyone in the entire Obama administration who WASN'T
unmasking Flynn in NSA intercepts?

I hope not, criminals like flynn, shitolini and his crime family need to be kept in a short leash at all times...

View attachment 336719View attachment 336721View attachment 336722View attachment 336723

I hope not,

You have no problem with the Ambassador to Italy reading these classified transcripts and deciding he'd like to unmask the US citizen on the call?

You're not very bright, are you?

The link is just a small sample, but the evidence is overwhelming. President Obama is guilty of:

Speaking in complete and coherent sentences.
Being loved and respected around the world.
Making factual statements, supported by science and, where necessary, by medical experts.
Being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Reading books.
Neglecting to praise the current President and making statements that are unflattering of him.
Golfing very infrequently when he was in office.

Among others.

The link is just a small sample, but the evidence is overwhelming. President Obama is guilty of:

Speaking in complete and coherent sentences.
Being loved and respected around the world.
Making factual statements, supported by science and, where necessary, by medical experts.
Being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Reading books.
Neglecting to praise the current President and making statements that are unflattering of him.
Golfing very infrequently when he was in office.

Among others.

Fake news.

LOCK STEP
Scenario Narratives
A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback
isn't that exactly what Trump is doing and his goal to accomplish??

From a certain POV he's guilty of nothing, because his entire presidency has essentially been negated.

It's almost as if he never happened, except for his current squalling.

Keep trying. 3+ years of Trump and his minions trying desperately to erase Obama's legacy have only made the guy more popular.
It will be Trump that will be forgotten..in short order too. Like a bad nightmare of incompetence and ignorance.
Obamagate is just the latest Hail Mary for the right wing....and it's losing steam...quickly. So, better pick up something else to throw against the wall.

we do not even know if those who have contracted the virus, are now immune from getting it again.....

and if they are immune, we don't know if it is for 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years......

this certificate thingy ain't gonna happen

Forum List

Back