Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

What is the crime that these people think Barack Obama and Joe Biden are going to be prosecuted under? In the words of President Trump and his lawyers for the last three years any sitting president can get any classified information they want. According to Donald Trump they can launch any investigation they want, they can tell the FBI to pursue only particular individuals.

This was their argument during the Mueller probe and during the impeachment investigation - that president has this kind of authority - unlimited authority.

Barack Obama And Joe Biden were made aware of Russian intelligence intercepts between the ambassador and Michael Flynn right after an attack on our election? I am shocked!

I'll tell you what's a crime...

Everyone slapping the "-gate" suffix at the end of every scandal, mishap, controversy, et cetera...

Knock it off!

Last edited:
What is the crime that these people think Barack Obama and Joe Biden are going to be prosecuted under? In the words of President Trump and his lawyers for the last three years any sitting president can get any classified information they want. According to Donald Trump they can launch any investigation they want, they can tell the FBI to pursue only particular individuals.

This was their argument during the Mueller probe and during the impeachment investigation - that president has this kind of authority - unlimited authority.

Barack Obama And Joe Biden were made aware of Russian intelligence intercepts between the ambassador and Michael Flynn right after an attack on our election? I am shocked!

I'll tell what's a crime...

Everyone slapping the "-gate" suffix at the end of every scandal, mishap, controversy, et cetera...

Knock it off!
I’m gonna get #hjmickGate trending on Twitter.

Meh, A little Fascism never hurt anyone. I mean who cares if the Obama Administration turend the FBI into their Secret Police? THey were only following orders
So you got nothing?

It is illegal for Barry Obama to use the FBI and the DOJ to wiretap Trump's campaign.
Are you really still on the wire tapping thing?! Come on!
Ask yourself this. If a Republican did it would you agree?
I would love nothing more than to see an honest smart and respectable republican hold power. I’m a small gov guy. But beyond policy I still care about character and honesty and the symbolism that the office of POTUS represents

It is illegal for Barry Obama to use the FBI and the DOJ to wiretap Trump's campaign.
I would love nothing more than to see an honest smart and respectable republican hold power. I’m a small gov guy. But beyond policy I still care about character and honesty and the symbolism that the office of POTUS represents
Jack Kemp died years ago. And with him, the idea of honorable Republicans.

Jack Kemp died years ago. And with him, the idea of honorable Republicans.
Hard to find respectable leaders now a days

Oh, I see that this post and my OP needed to be buried deep inside of another thread.

Par for the course around here. The fear of a Trump landslide loss is palpable with this bunch. And actions like this confirm it.

6vwfd6pp8tk21.jpg

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

It's a huge talk radio thing, so Trump and the Trumpsters can tell you all about it. Much like Russiagate and Maddow and her fans.

It's the winger national pastime.

View attachment 335066

Ah, your response is a talk radio meme. Cool.

You constantly bash conservative media. I'm guessing you think all right leaning media is false and everyone who listens to it is a winger, right? But you are not a winger. You've stated that it is possible to be a republican and not a winger. Do you have any examples of who would be in that category?

Those who believe right wing media are nut bags.

Do you think Ben Shapiro is a nut?

You mean this childish little idiot who is pitching a tantrum?

As predicted, this conspiracy theory ended with a whimper.

The mercy killing happened when the Republicans senate said "No, we won't subpoena Obama, that's a stupid idea."

Sucks to be a Trump cultist. Even the Republican senate is part of the deep state. _Everyone_ is out to get them.

I know, I know...Yahoo is a bastion of right-wing propaganda.

Oh wait....

Oh wait....

Yahoo isn't a bastion of right wing propaganda, however, the place that they picked up this blog from is................The National Review.

And the dude that wrote the blog is a conservative writer.

Nice disguise for your OP though.

Oh wait....

So what is Obama turned the FBI into his Secret Police? A little Fascism never hurt anyone

Forum List

Back