Obamagate is Worse Than Watergate

Get ready for a tsunami of reports on the abject corruption of the Obama Admin.

First up: JW reports that Obama had thousands of emails from hiLIARy's illegal homebrew server:

View attachment 257637

Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House - Judicial Watch
When you filter out all the hyperbole, what is so earthshaking, dipshit?

We already knew the FBI reviewed Clinton's emails that were found on Weiner's laptop.

SO?

Obabble had her classified emails from the homebrew server. He violated the Espionage Act, hence the collusion to cover up hiLIARy's crime. Just one of man corrupt acts performed by Obabble.
you just made that up... why did you do that?

no where does it say Obama had all of her emails...

it says they retrieved her gvt emails from all the people and departments she communicated with on gvt business... about 10 different entities and people she worked with, the white house was 1 of the 10....

says NOTHING about the 4 to 6 classified email chains that her staff had among themselves where they spoke about the top secret drone program, after reviewing a newspaper article released about them... being on Obama's or the whitehouse emails.

Wrong. I applied my understanding of the law with the publicly available facts. As a FREE PERSON I have every right to make my own judgements. I can see how that scares you, but I do not give a flying fig.

No you didn’t. You made assumptions based on facts not in evidence, and rumours spread by questionable sources. You have never said anything but parrot whatever Trump says, and Trump notoriously lies.

You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts.

George Papadouplos was one on Trump’s leading foreign policy strategists until he was arrested.

Should be interesting once they discover the who, what and where.

Interesting indeed.

Indeed. Very interesting to observers and devastating for those involved in the attempted coup. This is why the Dems are desperate for distractions (i.e. Trump's taxes).

Gotta agree with you there.

Lots of straw grasping among the lefty loons. In fact anything that even resembles a straw is getting shredded.

Sure must suck to be that bunch of whiny little shits.
If only they would investigate Clinton....if only...if only...if only...if only....if only...if only...if only...if only....if only...if only...if only...if only....if only...if only...if only...if only....if only...if only...if only...if only....

If only there were a Republican President and Republicans controlling one or more Houses of Congress....if only...if only...if only...if only...if only...if only...if only...if only...if only....if only...if only...if only...if only....if only...if only...if only...if only....

First up: JW reports that Obama had thousands of emails from hiLIARy's illegal homebrew server:

View attachment 257637

Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House - Judicial Watch

Pardon me while I YAWN...

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry knew about Hillary's illegal private unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server / e-mail...

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry LIED when he told the media he did not learn about Hillary's server and e-mail until he learned about it from the media....

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry e-mailed Hillary USING AN ALIAS...

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry knew the Russians were attempting to hack Senior US Govt official servers / e-mails BEFORE they successfully obtained access to the TOP SECRET data on her server and that he never WARNED her they were trying to do it or ordered her to shut it down.
-- As far as we know, Barry told the Russians about Hillary's personal server / e-mail. In 2012 he told Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he would be more flexible after his re-election, so who is to say - after giving them uranium and Crimea - that Barry did not give them Hillary's illegal server and the TS data on it?!

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry demanded to be kept up on everything the FBI was doing to protect Hillary and about running their Counter-Intelligence Operation against Trump. (This was in Strzok's treasonous adulterous text messages.)

Thanks for your opinion.
Amazing how you guys will pontificate like experts but never share your source.
That makes you.....FAKE NEWS.
LOL

I'll just keep a store of popcorn kernels on hand in order to celebrate your Epic Whinge when the results of Barr's investigation are announced.
Are those the same popcorn kernels you've been saving for over 3 years now? Aren't they getting stale? The reason I ask is that stale popcorn doesn't pop very well.

View attachment 257637

We already knew the FBI reviewed Clinton's emails that were found on Weiner's laptop.

SO?

Obabble had her classified emails from the homebrew server. He violated the Espionage Act, hence the collusion to cover up hiLIARy's crime. Just one of man corrupt acts performed by Obabble.

it says they retrieved her gvt emails from all the people and departments she communicated with on gvt business... about 10 different entities and people she worked with, the white house was 1 of the 10....

says NOTHING about the 4 to 6 classified email chains that her staff had among themselves where they spoke about the top secret drone program, after reviewing a newspaper article released about them... being on Obama's or the whitehouse emails.

Wrong. I applied my understanding of the law with the publicly available facts. As a FREE PERSON I have every right to make my own judgements. I can see how that scares you, but I do not give a flying fig.

No you didn’t. You made assumptions based on facts not in evidence, and rumours spread by questionable sources. You have never said anything but parrot whatever Trump says, and Trump notoriously lies.

George Papadouplos was one on Trump’s leading foreign policy strategists until he was arrested.

Condolences on your non-existent relationship with reality.

View attachment 257637

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry knew about Hillary's illegal private unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server / e-mail...

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry LIED when he told the media he did not learn about Hillary's server and e-mail until he learned about it from the media....

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry knew the Russians were attempting to hack Senior US Govt official servers / e-mails BEFORE they successfully obtained access to the TOP SECRET data on her server and that he never WARNED her they were trying to do it or ordered her to shut it down.
-- As far as we know, Barry told the Russians about Hillary's personal server / e-mail. In 2012 he told Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he would be more flexible after his re-election, so who is to say - after giving them uranium and Crimea - that Barry did not give them Hillary's illegal server and the TS data on it?!

EVIDENCE has ALREADY proven that Barry demanded to be kept up on everything the FBI was doing to protect Hillary and about running their Counter-Intelligence Operation against Trump. (This was in Strzok's treasonous adulterous text messages.)

Thanks for your opinion.
LOL

I'll just keep a store of popcorn kernels on hand in order to celebrate your Epic Whinge when the results of Barr's investigation are announced.
Are those the same popcorn kernels you've been saving for over 3 years now? Aren't they getting stale? The reason I ask is that stale popcorn doesn't pop very well.

No, they are quite fresh and will be a delicious companion for the big glass of Refreshing Bitter Liberal Tears I'll be enjoying while your head explodes.

Your understanding of history is as poor as your logic.

Nixon actually participated in the cover up of a crime. Trump is the victim of a crime. Equating the two pins the bogometer, but thanks for playing!

Trump is the victim of a crime?

So Trump is above the law?

You have no understanding of history whatsoever.

Article 2, Section 4 of the Constitution insures that the POTUS is NOT above the law, you freak.

Go get your high school diploma and try again.

Obama spied on Trump.

Trump is the victim.

This is what you loons are desperate to conceal.

Papadopolous spilled the beans while drunk. Word got around that a member of the Trump Campaign for some reason knew Russia had dirt on Hillary.. Good on them for looking into it and passing that along.

George was a low level campaign volunteer who was used by the Obama admin to attempt to set up Trump's campaign.

Yes he was, AFTER he was arrested. Prior to his arrest, George was one of the campaign’s top foreign policy advisors. Just like Manafort wasn’t with the campaign very long after HE was arrested. And you parrot whatever Trump says.

Yet another example of what happens when you don’t vet the volunteers. Like hiring people with restraining orders outstanding (Porter), and people under investigation by the FBI (Manafort, Page), white supremacists, and criminals (Cohen). Or as Trump refers to them “all the best people”.

Dragonlady

did you notice how after i took her to school and checkmated her in every post she did this-

ignore.jpg

and THEN this afterwards as well in every defeat and ass beating she got from me from everyone of my posts?

crybaby.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 257637

SO?

perfectly well said on your excellent point she arrogantly ignores about being entitled to your own opinion,not your own facts as is always the case with the OP. Well said,i could not have said it any more brilliant than as you said it so well.:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::udaman::thankusmile::thankusmile:

oh for goodness sake! This is a NOTHING BURGER....

The guy who Judicial Watch is quoting from our counter intelligence division, testified that for the FOIA lawsuit that Judicial Watch brought for the Clinton emails, they also search 10 people/departments that Clinton would communicate with in the gvt... to make certain all of the clinton gvt emails were in her archives, the FBI also searched those 10 entities... to see if any were missing from her archive...

he testified the 3 people had 80% of her communications out of the 10,

cheryl mills, abudin, and sullivan.... NOT the whitehouse...

he also testified that very few, if any of the emails found with hillary from the search of these 10 people or entities, few were missing, few were not in the emails that were turned over, by hillary's lawyer

Tom Finton at Judicial watch is filled with hot air, and has no substance... great sensational headlines, with no facts to support it.

Here is the actual transcript of the trial the FBI guy had to testify in... read it, so you can know the FACTS.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...State-HRC-emails-Priestap-answers-01242-1.pdf

The first Black president is a felon.....what a jackass Obama is...he could have been great...but he had evil intentions for our nation.....thank God Trump won or we would be in some deep shit right now with Hillary acting as a puppet for the Magic Kenyan.....
The first black President is a felon? Where and what are the indictments? Remember, it is NOT a crime to be black in this country.........let's keep it that way.

As I’ve said before, it’s just a matter of time before we learn how corrupt the obama administration was.

When voters learn about all the criminal activity that went on in the obama admin to get hillary elected, democrats won’t have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the WH.
If only there had been investigations.....
If only the Republicans had been in control of both houses of Congress after the 2016 election....
If only the Republicans controlled the Executive Branch after the 2016 election.....

I just stated two facts.
That's not projection.
Nixon did win a landslide victory for re-election, winning 47 states, even though there was a motherlode of corruption that the press was reporting.
But the sheep didn't want to listen.
History is repeating itself, you stupid ignoramus.

Your understanding of history is as poor as your logic.

Nixon actually participated in the cover up of a crime. Trump is the victim of a crime. Equating the two pins the bogometer, but thanks for playing!

Trump is the victim of a crime?

So Trump is above the law?

You have no understanding of history whatsoever.

Article 2, Section 4 of the Constitution insures that the POTUS is NOT above the law, you freak.

Go get your high school diploma and try again.

Obama spied on Trump.

Trump is the victim.

This is what you loons are desperate to conceal.

Papadopolous spilled the beans while drunk. Word got around that a member of the Trump Campaign for some reason knew Russia had dirt on Hillary.. Good on them for looking into it and passing that along.

George was a low level campaign volunteer who was used by the Obama admin to attempt to set up Trump's campaign.
Because we all know that #MAGA really is a new word for "victim".

View attachment 257637

Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Stay complacent, swampette.

Watching your head explode when Barr announces the results of the investigation in to the FISA warrants will be very amusing.

Note to self: buy more popcorn.
As I said.....any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...and even more any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

View attachment 257637

Thanks for your opinion.
LOL

No, they are quite fresh and will be a delicious companion for the big glass of Refreshing Bitter Liberal Tears I'll be enjoying while your head explodes.
You keep hoping, we see. :04:

View attachment 257637

Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Stay complacent, swampette.

Watching your head explode when Barr announces the results of the investigation in to the FISA warrants will be very amusing.

Note to self: buy more popcorn.
As I said.....any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...and even more any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...
Any day now you'll teach us how to use the quote feature or is this just a conversation between you and yourself ?

Last edited:
The first Black president is a felon.....what a jackass Obama is...he could have been great...but he had evil intentions for our nation.....thank God Trump won or we would be in some deep shit right now with Hillary acting as a puppet for the Magic Kenyan.....
The first black President is a felon? Where and what are the indictments? Remember, it is NOT a crime to be black in this country.........let's keep it that way.
Do you really think Brennan and Clapper and Comey were working on their own?....and you know those missing emails of Hillary's?....they were found in Obama's white house...just now being reported...so Obama lied and obstructed justice...there is far more evidence of that than what they had on Trump....and all I'm saying is the first black president could have been a great thing for America...but he blew it...he hates conservatives more than he loves the country...and it showed in his actions as president....

Do you really think Brennan and Clapper and Comey were working on their own?....and you know those missing emails of Hillary's?....they were found in Obama's white house...just now being reported...so Obama lied and obstructed justice...there is far more evidence of that than what they had on Trump....and all I'm saying is the first black president could have been a great thing for America...but he blew it...he hates conservatives more than he loves the country...and it showed in his actions as president....
Former FBI Official: Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House

BINGO

Operation Crossfire Hurricane is morphing into Crossfire Boomerang. Obama's fingerprints are all over the spy operation (after all, he's better at doing all of the jobs of his staff than they are, so why would he trust oversight of a coup attempt to anyone else?).

Forum List

Back