Obamagate is Worse Than Watergate

This is going to be GREAT!

President Trump on Thursday renewed his vow to declassify a wide swath of "devastating" documents related to the Russia probe "and much more" - adding that he's glad he waited until the Mueller investigation was complete.

In a Thursday night phone interview on Fox News, host Sean Hannity asked "will you declassify the FISA applications, gang of 8 material, those 302s - what we call on this program 'the bucket of five'?"

To which Trump replied: "Yes, everything is going to be declassified - and more, much more than what you just mentioned. It will all be declassified, and I'm glad I waited because i thought that maybe they would obstruct if I did it early - and I think I was right. So I'm glad I waited, and now the Attorney General can take a look - a very strong look at whatever it is, but it will be declassified and more than what you just mentioned."

Trump Makes Post-Mueller Vow To Release "Devastating" FISA Docs

We await the release of these top secret documents. Every time there is such a release, the President looks like a lying piece of shit. Of course that's not a false impression.

It's going to be so amusing to see your wee head explode.

President Trump on Thursday renewed his vow to declassify a wide swath of "devastating" documents related to the Russia probe "and much more" - adding that he's glad he waited until the Mueller investigation was complete.

In a Thursday night phone interview on Fox News, host Sean Hannity asked "will you declassify the FISA applications, gang of 8 material, those 302s - what we call on this program 'the bucket of five'?"

To which Trump replied: "Yes, everything is going to be declassified - and more, much more than what you just mentioned. It will all be declassified, and I'm glad I waited because i thought that maybe they would obstruct if I did it early - and I think I was right. So I'm glad I waited, and now the Attorney General can take a look - a very strong look at whatever it is, but it will be declassified and more than what you just mentioned."

We await the release of these top secret documents. Every time there is such a release, the President looks like a lying piece of shit. Of course that's not a false impression.

Delusion much? The facts are quite the opposite. For two years we have been hearing all sorts of things about trump, spewed by idiots, like you, and so far everyone of them has turned out to be false. Face it, in the world of liars, you clowns are way up near the top of the heap.

If you read the Mueller Report, EVERYTHING we said over the past two years was absolutely TRUE, but you'd have to read it to know what it says. They conspired with Russians but were too stupid to know they were Russian government agents - not a crime, but hardly a ringing endorsement of their behaviour. And while that likely would not have stopped them, the evidence stops short of being sufficient to convict.

And absolutely obstruction, but that is something for CONGRESS to deal with, under DOJ Rules.

Delusion much? The facts are quite the opposite. For two years we have been hearing all sorts of things about trump, spewed by idiots, like you, and so far everyone of them has turned out to be false. Face it, in the world of liars, you clowns are way up near the top of the heap.

Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...I said.....any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...and even more any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

LOL...TRIGGERED! :p

There's going to be a Tsunami of Triggers throughout the Barr investigation into Obamagate!
Umm, Barr said he's not opening up an investigation.

Get ready for the Tsunami!

Operation Fast and Furious. Sending the IRS after conservative groups. Sending the DOJ after reporters. Benghazi. Solyndra. Bowe Bergdahl and the Taliban Five. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." Palettes of cash to Iran. Standing idly by while Russia meddled in the 2016 election, and then blaming it on Trump.

Biden's Latest Malarkey: Obama Administration Had 'Not One Single Whisper of Scandal'

The coup attempt continues with Benchwarmer Biden.

Don’t believe for a New York nano-second that that big-talking Biden will be nominated by the DNC to run against President Donald Trump. Biden’s a handpicked Obama stand-in, who will promptly stand down whenever his former boss gives the order.

It’s now “Trump’s a racist!” times 20. The 20 being contenders in the car full of Democrat crazies that will come before the hapless masses 24-7, courtesy of mainstream and social media.

For most everyone else, yesterday was April 25, 2019, the day that Joe Biden launched his presidential campaign by video before posing as a common man, riding the rails back to a 3-day rest to rejuvenate at home.

But to Barack Hussein Obama, it was November 9, 2016 when he lost his last shot at a third term in office by the humiliating and unexpected defeat of his former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

For Obama, Hillary and the Democrat wolf pack at large, yesterday was a second chance to go back to what should have been their victory on Nov. 9, 2016.

Obama and Clinton’s Coup d’état Enters the 2020 Election Campaign

heh

Barr Tab.jpg

This is likely Ground Zero for ObamaGate: the FISA abuse to target political enemies was a years long project for the Obama Admin. This is what they have been desperate to keep covered up. What did Obama know and when did he know it? My bet is that he knew about in 2012.

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) has communicated to the Department of Justice its findings on abuse of the FISA system, according to attorney Joe diGenova, who was one of the original lawyers on the FISA court.

There will be grand juries and indictments, according to diGenova, who added, “John Brennan isn’t going to need one lawyer — he’s going to need five.”

“Their chief judge has already determined that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation (yes, spying — and, yes, illegal) going on by four FBI contractors to break the law to steal personal electronic information about American citizens and to use it against the Republican Party,” former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee wrote on his website on April 25.

Report: FISA court has investigated and notified DOJ of findings

Angelo Codevilla asks the obvious question: Why aren't Brennan and Clapper in jail?

I suspect that both of them, as well as Sally Yates and some other lower level operatives will be sacrificed by the Left in order to protect Obama.

On December 9 and 10, 2016, the New York Times and the Washington Post independently reported that anonymous senior intelligence officials had told them that, based on intercepted communications, the intelligence agencies agreed that Russia had hacked the Democratic National Committee to help Donald Trump win the election. Their evidence was the fact of their access to U.S communications intelligence. A flood of subsequent stories also cited allegations by “senior intelligence officials” that “intercepted communications” and “intercepted calls” showed that “members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election.”

Incontrovertibly, the officials who gave these stories to the Times and Post violated the Comint Statute, and are subject to the “10 and 10” for each count. There is no clearer instance of what the governing law is, of how it was violated, and of the punishment that this incurs.

Consequently, there is no clearer indictment of our legal system than the fact that no one has been prosecuted for these violations, much less punished.

Nor is there any doubt as to who at least two of these “senior intelligence officials” are: Former CIA director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Why Are Clapper and Brennan Not in Jail?

Oopsie. Barr is also going to investigate hiLIARy.

Attorney General William P. Barr said Wednesday that he will probe whether the Clinton campaign’s payments to a company using a former British spy who collected information from Russian sources amounted to collusion.

Testifying to senators, Mr. Barr expanded on the scope of the “review” he says he’s conducting into “the activities over the summer of 2016,” which included vehemently anti-Trump FBI employees making key decisions on Hillary Clinton and President Trump.

But under questioning from Sen. Charles E. Grassley, the Senate’s senior Republican, Mr. Barr also said he’ll look at the Clinton campaign’s payments to facilitate the so-called Steele dossier, the salacious, mostly unverified and in some cases disproved set of documents that helped spur the Trump-Russia collusion narrative.

“That’s something that I am reviewing,” Mr. Barr told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

William Barr: DOJ to probe possibility of Clinton-Russia collusion

Look rightwingers, Obama was in office for 8 years and republicans controlled congress for 6. If Obama had been so corrupt, we would not be in the 3rd year of the Trump presidency just finding these things out. And don't bring that weak ass bs about Obama being protected by some invisible deep secret group. You guys are posting fake news and lies. It's that simple. Quit reading comics about the justice league. Stop watching re runs of get smart.

Another reason why Obabble and his corrupt crew are freaking out: Barr is investigating the numerous leaks.

On Wednesday, Attorney General William Barr revealed that the Department of Justice (DOJ) has launched many investigations into the constant leaks to the media during the Trump-Russia investigation. The DOJ is examining just exactly how mainstream media outlets had scoops on the investigation long before Congress had heard anything about the subject matter.

AG Barr: 'We Have Multiple Criminal Leak Investigations Underway' After Russia Probe

And another Obamanoid will likely be the subject of a criminal referral for lying to Congress:

Rep. Mark Meadows says he is reviewing a criminal referral for false testimony against Nellie Ohr on the grounds that her testimony to Congress doesn’t appear to have been accurate. The Hill’s John Solomon reports that 339 pages of emails released in response to an FOIA request filed by Judicial Watch show that Nellie Ohr frequently sent open-source research material to her husband on Russia and Ukraine. Some of those emails were sent while she was still working for Fusion GPS.

Rep. Meadows is considering a criminal referral of Nellie Ohr for false testimony

Connecting the dots:

Our research indicates a strong likelihood Fusion-GPS was contracted by the Obama intelligence apparatus through the Clinton Campaign, DNC and Perkins Coie specifically to help fabricate evidence that could be used to cover-up prior surveillance operations.

Prior to March 9th, 2016, the political surveillance and spy operations of the Obama administration were using the FBI and NSA database to track/monitor their opposition. However, once the NSA compliance officer began initiating an internal review of who was accessing the system, the CIA and FBI moved to create ex post facto justification for their endeavors. [Full Backstory]

After the NSA alerts, in/around March 9th, 2016, and particularly after the April 18th shutdown of contractor access, the Obama intelligence community needed Fusion GPS to create a legal albeit ex post facto justification for the pre-existing surveillance and spy operations. Fusion GPS gave them that justification in the Steele Dossier.

Solomon: Nellie Ohr Has Been Referred to DOJ for Criminal Prosecution….

Oopsie: The Ohrs are in big trouble..

Now, a series of “Hi Honey” emails from Nellie Ohr to her high-ranking federal prosecutor husband and his colleagues raise the prospect that Hillary Clinton-funded opposition research was being funneled into the Justice Department during the 2016 election through a back-door marital channel. It's a tale that raises questions of both conflict of interest and possible false testimony.

Ohr has admitted to Congress that, during the 2016 presidential election, she worked for Fusion GPS — the firm hired by Democratic nominee Clinton and the Democratic National Committee to perform political opposition research — on a project specifically trying to connect Donald Trump and his campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, to Russian organized crime.

Now, 339 pages of emails from her private account to Department of Justice (DOJ) email accounts, have been released under a Freedom of Information Act request by the conservative legal group Judicial Watch. And they are raising concerns among Republicans in Congress, who filed a criminal referral with the Justice Department on Wednesday night.

They clearly show that Ohr sent reams of open-source intelligence to her husband, Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, and on some occasions to at least three DOJ prosecutors: Lisa Holtyn, Ivana Nizich and Joseph Wheatley.

Nellie Ohr's 'Hi Honey' emails to DOJ about Russia collusion should alarm us all

And this is why the Dems are so desperate to destroy Barr:

Attorney General William Barr told Congress he was “working very closely” with the Justice Department’s Inspector General Michael Horowitz as they both conduct investigations into the investigators who ran the Trump-Russia investigation at the DOJ and FBI.

Horowitz has been looking into possible Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse for more than a year. Barr told the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday that he was looking into the origins of the investigation into Trump, any criminal leaks from the FBI or DOJ to the media, the possibility the "Steele dossier" — compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele — was Russian disinformation, and more.

Barr said: "I talked to Mike Horowitz a few weeks ago about it. It's focused on the FISA, basis for the FISA and handling of the FISA applications. But by necessity, it looks back a little earlier than that. The people helping me with my review will be working very closely with Mr. Horowitz
."

Barr 'working very closely' with DOJ inspector general to investigate FISA abuse

More on what the Dems fear will be revealed: The DNC solicited Ukraine for dirt on Trump. This is a real attempt at foreign collusion.

It is becoming increasingly clear why Hillary Clinton and the Democrat-media complex has accused Trump’s campaign of colluding with a foreign power during the 2016 election – projection.

Ukraine’s embassy in Washington D.C. says DNC contractor, Alexandra Chalupa during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort.

(snip)

Chalupa was a paid DNC contractor — FEC records reveal Ms. Chalupa’s firm, Chalupa & Associates was paid $71,918 by the DNC during the 2016 presidential election.

It is unclear how the Ukrainian embassy responded to Chalupa’s questions.

BREAKING: Ukrainian Embassy Confirms DNC Contractor Solicited Dirt on Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort in 2016

And this is why the Dems are desperate to destroy Barr: he is going to find out how deep and extensive their corruption was in 2016 (and earlier).

But most of it is likely fear. Mr. Barr made real news in that Senate hearing, and while the press didn’t notice, Democrats did. The attorney general said he’d already assigned people at the Justice Department to assist his investigation of the origins of the Trump-Russia probe. He said his review would be far-reaching – that he was obtaining details from congressional investigations, from the ongoing probe by the department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, and even from Mr. Mueller’s work. Mr. Barr said the investigation wouldn’t focus only on the fall 2016 justifications for secret surveillance warrants against Trump team members but would go back months earlier.

He also said he’d focus on the infamous “dossier” concocted by opposition-research firm Fusion GPS and British former spy Christopher Steele, on which the FBI relied so heavily in its probe. Mr. Barr acknowledged his concern that the dossier itself could be Russian disinformation, a possibility he described as not “entirely speculative.” He also revealed that the department has “multiple criminal leak investigations under way” into the disclosure of classified details about the Trump-Russia investigation.

Kimberly Strassel: AG Barr gets attacked because his probe endangers powerful people

Even the New York Times is realizing that Obama Spied on Trump:

In an explosive new report Thursday, The New York Times admitted that multiple "informants" were used in the FBI's "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation into the Trump campaign in 2016 -- and that can only mean one thing. Inconvenient truths about the CIA and FBI's espionage campaign against Team Trump are about to break loose and some complicit Deep State actors are trying to get ahead of the narrative.

Appears that information about FBI effort to spy on Trump campaign now shaking loose in anticipation of inspector general report. F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016pic.twitter.com/O8u449mDN1
— Byron York (@ByronYork) May 2, 2019

The Times' report centers around Azra Turk, an alleged FBI (or possibly CIA) asset who met with Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos at a London bar in September 2016. The report calls the American government’s affiliation with the woman a "previously unreported detail of an operation."

BOMBSHELL: NYT Discovers Yet Another Spy Deployed Against the Trump Campaign in 2016

Forum List

Back