Obama's 13 impeachable offenses

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Aug. 14 2013: Delayed provision in Obamacare to cap out-of-pocket costs, picking and choosing which laws to enforce, which is to exceed authority (per Article 2 Section 3 of the Constitution).

June 17 2013: Obama's National Labor Board recess appointment deemed unconstitutional by the courts. Thus far, Obama has ignored this ruling. .

And there are many more.

'Article 2, Sec. 3 of the Constitution charges the President “shall take care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” It doesn’t say that he “should” execute the laws of the United States; it uses the imperative “shall.”
Nor does the Constitution say that the President can pick and choose to enforce some of the laws, or just the ones he likes.
Nor does the Constitution give the President the authority to create new laws. Article 1, Sec. 1 is clear on that point; “All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”

Last edited:
[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=23905]Trajan[/MENTION] Every post since I posted this thread is a flame/trolling post. None addresses anything in the OP, none of the comments have anything at all to do with the subject.

and the Republicans are starting a committee for Benghazi when they should be on the hunt for 13 impeachable offenses .... dereliction of duty .. OUR lawmakers?

Impeach all of them !!!!

Obama will eventually be out of office, but not soon enough. His legacy will live on through the newly-minted millions of welfare and food stamp recipients, the unemployed, those on disability, SNAPers, WICers... every one of whom will continue to vote Democrat in order to maintain the status quo of an economy based not on improvements in GDP or trade deficits but an economy supported by the spending habits of a populace awash in government-printed free money.

Aug. 14 2013: Delayed provision in Obamacare to cap out-of-pocket costs, picking and choosing which laws to enforce, which is to exceed authority (per Article 2 Section 3 of the Constitution).

June 17 2013: Obama's National Labor Board recess appointment deemed unconstitutional by the courts. Thus far, Obama has ignored this ruling. .

And there are many more.

'Article 2, Sec. 3 of the Constitution charges the President “shall take care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” It doesn’t say that he “should” execute the laws of the United States; it uses the imperative “shall.”
Nor does the Constitution say that the President can pick and choose to enforce some of the laws, or just the ones he likes.
Nor does the Constitution give the President the authority to create new laws. Article 1, Sec. 1 is clear on that point; “All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”

Go forth my JAP.

remember when you liberfools had year long party over this one;

List Of Bush's Impeachable Offenses

[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=23905]Trajan[/MENTION] Every post since I posted this thread is a flame/trolling post. None addresses anything in the OP, none of the comments have anything at all to do with the subject.

Koshercunt, nonsense post = nonsense responses. You are worse than a liberal...absolutely pathetic and devoid of any original thought. It is absolutely ridiculous to scream impeachment just because you disagree with Obama. You and your ilk are destroying conservatism and the GOP with all of your nonsense. If you would spend more time making rational arguments against policies you disagree with instead of screaming and yelling like a 2 year old, people might take you seriously and change might be possible. Instead, you spew nonsense and want to tell on everyone because they call you out for being pathetic.

I thought the liberals went overboard when W was elected...you take the cake. You are PATHETIC.

How is that insurrection going? Stupid bitch.

I sure hope the lefties and independents don't think you represent anything close to mainstream conservatism...because you don't and you are an embarrassment to true conservatives. Its a headache dealing with their nonsense, you don't help and are the biggest obstacle to the GOP and conservatives regaining control of this nation.

Last edited:

And there are many more.

Go forth my JAP.

remember when you liberfools had year long party over this one;

Americans are stupid. Untwist your panties and don't join them.

Moderation Message.

Inside knowledge for you.. We infract the heck out
of thread disrupters long before we shut down any thread
that is getting derailed.

Don't be a statistic... If you don't like the OP, order something
different off the menu...

flacaltenn

Obama's 13 impeachable offenses
Oh, brother.

Do you and others on the partisan right actually read and believe the garbage on these conservative sites – it’s no wonder you and most other conservatives are so ignorant.

Apparently leftist morons read and believe it too...

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) sent out a paranoid email Saturday evening urging supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans can’t impeach President Obama.The email, subject line “Impeachment,” was sent to Obama for America supporters, imploring them to contribute to the DNC’s 2014 efforts.. "

DNC Worried About Obama?s Impeachment

And there are many more.

So my question is...why hasn't he been? I wish he were out of office NOW. I shudder at the damage he can and probably will do in his remaining days as POTUS.

None of the crap presented involves "high crimes or misdemeanors"...so can it and save it for those lonely nights w rosy palm and her five sisters....
U DO get off on it, don't u?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back