Obama's 800 Lies, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Okay, we know the Obamabots are going to jump all over this – first attacking the blog for whatever reason they think they can get away with.

Here's the opening statement that's right on:

Every President, every politician, and every human being tells lies and engages in acts of hypocrisy. But Barack Obama does these things to a far greater degree than anyone else that I have ever known of. His campaign promises were so much better sounding than anyone else’s – no lobbyists in his administration, waiting five days before signing all non-emergency bills so people would have time to read them, putting health care negotiations on C-SPAN, reading every bill line by line to make sure money isn’t being wasted, prosecution of Wall St. criminals, ending raids against medical marijuana in states where it’s legal, high levels of transparency. Obama’s promises of these wonderful things sounded inspiring and sincere. They sounded so much better than the promises of any other President. So when Obama broke these promises, it felt so much worse than when other Presidents broke their promises.

Pass this link on to your friends @ Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 800 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc. | Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog

Gee I hope you're not claiming that Obama should be impeached. Maybe you're not up to date.

The new rightwing talking point is that the idea of impeachment is a Democratic invention for the purpose of fundraising,

IOW, there is no movement on the right to impeach Obama. It's a Democratic lie.

Gee I hope you're not claiming that Obama should be impeached. Maybe you're not up to date.

The new rightwing talking point is that the idea of impeachment is a Democratic invention for the purpose of fundraising,

For the time being. :D

There isn't.

It IS a democratic lie.

They know folks like you will eat it up.

In other words....they know folks like you are easy to manipulate.

Just quickly scanning, I found this:

Put someone in jail for making an anti-Muslim video

That's a lie. Nakoula is a criminal who was on probation and he broke the conditions of his probation. That's why he went to jail.

There are a lot of Obama lies and foibles in the list that are factual, but that one is not.

Last edited:
Right after that last pile of bullshit I just posted about, there is this:

Oversaw IRS whose employees illegally targeted conservative groups

There is no evidence Obama ordered right wing groups to be targeted, so dipshit decides to smear Obama with "oversaw".

Let's remember this benchmark, folks. Any crime committed by anyone in government is the fault of the President who "oversaw" them, mm-kay?

Shall we apply this retroactively and see what shakes out? OH NOES! DON'T DO THAT! We wouldn't want to be caught out as hypocrites!

Opposes newspapers reporting the news

Obama spokesman Jay Carney criticized the Los Angeles Times for publishing photographs of U.S. soldiers posing with corpses in Afghanistan.

:rolleyes:

When you get down into the microweeds with shit like Jay Carney griping about a news story, you completely destroy any gut punching impact you were hoping to achieve. That's what the faux Right just can't seem to comprehend. They just come across like a bunch of incessantly whining crybabies with no solutions to offer. Oh, look! We have 800 whines! There ain't enough cheese in the Universe to go with it!

Last edited:
lol.

Exactly what I would have expected from you g5000.

You go girl!

1z22c0l.jpg

Jay Carneeeeeeeeee

lol.

Exactly what I would have expected from you g5000.

You go girl!

You bet. Happy to. The Truth supercedes partisan hackery.

Irony: Inventing a lie on a list of Obama lies.

So much for integrity.

There isn't.

It IS a democratic lie.

You might to read this thread for a long list of Republicans who have called for the impeachment of Obama.

When you finish that and admit that no, it isn't a democratic lie, then we'll proceed to a list of some USMB conservative threads calling for Obama's impeachment.

I'm glad you finally got the message.

The GOP realized that impeaching the piece of snot will only hurt their chances to control Congress after November and putting forth a viable candidate for 2016.

It's the Dimocrats who're making all the noise. :eusa_whistle:

The GOP realized that impeaching the piece of snot will only hurt their chances to control Congress after November and putting forth a viable candidate for 2016.

So you people who do want to impeach him are stupid?

lol

So you people who do want to impeach him are stupid?

lol

Clinton lied to congress and, regardless, his impeachment was a failure.

Impeachment isn't worth the time or the effort.

Republicans are well aware of it.

There isn't.

It IS a democratic lie.

You might to read this thread for a long list of Republicans who have called for the impeachment of Obama.

When you finish that and admit that no, it isn't a democratic lie, then we'll proceed to a list of some USMB conservative threads calling for Obama's impeachment.

Oh. I wasn't aware that this forum is strictly for members of congress.

I thought it was a forum for ideologically driven civilians to vent their frustrations and cast blame on each other.

NYCarbineer.......you take this forum too seriously........especially if you think it is representative of the general public.

the right remains the most impressive gaggle of dolts on the planet..

they cant field a candidate that can beat Obama in a General National Election (x2), so they continue to post OBAMA LIED .... every day, day after day etc etc... and this fact of life does what? discredit Obama to the point he refuses to run for POTUS again ???

guess what all you infant RW's ? ... if Obama could run again, and did run again, HE WOULD BEAT YOU AGAIN .... YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO WIN !!

they cant field a candidate that can beat Obama in a General National Election (x2), so they continue to post OBAMA LIED .... every day, day after day etc etc... and this fact of life does what? discredit Obama to the point he refuses to run for POTUS again ???

guess what all you infant RW's ? ... if Obama could run again, and did run again, HE WOULD BEAT YOU AGAIN .... YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO WIN !!

And Dems couldn't field a candidate that could beat Bush.... Guess that makes Bush right and all Dems stupid?

Dems have sold out as a party, the biggest obstical for them in 2016 will be getting their base to show up after being lied to and let down for 8 years, just like what happened to Reps after Bush.

And Dems couldn't field a candidate that could beat Bush.... Guess that makes Bush right and all Dems stupid?

Dems have sold out as a party, the biggest obstical for them in 2016 will be getting their base to show up after being lied to and let down for 8 years, just like what happened to Reps after Bush.

bla bla ... Obama can't run and neither can W .... see what I mean by "too stupid to win"

:cuckoo:

There isn't.

It IS a democratic lie.

Oh. I wasn't aware that this forum is strictly for members of congress.

I thought it was a forum for ideologically driven civilians to vent their frustrations and cast blame on each other.

NYCarbineer.......you take this forum too seriously........especially if you think it is representative of the general public.

I'm sorry I didn't include the link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-started-by-democrats-at-the-white-house.html

It's not just USMB'ers who have called for the impeachment of Obama. It's MANY Republicans.

Forum List

Back