Obama's A.G. ILLEGALS Have A RIGHT To Work?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You know we debate and go through the Bill of Rights here pretty often here at USMB but I do not a cannot recall ANY RIGHT that gives ILLEGALS the RIGHT to work. Last I checked their only "right" was to leave.

"
AG Nominee: Law Gets In The Way Of Illegal Immigrants ‘Right’ To Work
by Wochit 1:00 mins

President Obama’s nominee for attorney general acknowledged current law bans illegal immigrants from working, but said she would prefer everyone in the country be allowed to exercise their “right and obligation” to work. Nominee Loretta Lynch said in a Senate confirmation hearing Wednesday, “The role of the employer is an important one we have to look at. Again, we want everyone to seek employment, but we have in place at this point in time a legal framework that requests or requires employers to both provide information about citizenship, as well as not hire individuals without citizenship." Lynch was responding to a line of questions from Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions about the comparative rights of illegal immigrants and citizens or legal immigrants.

AG Nominee Law Gets In The Way Of Illegal Immigrants Right To Work Watch the video - Yahoo News
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So just where exactly did this "right" come from? Anybody, can YOU find this "right" in the Bill of Rights?

It should be commonplace that the employers look at American citizens first. If the illegals can't find jobs, the chance of self-deporting is greater. And that is a good thing.

Um...they dont have a "right" to work here. WTF are loony libs thinking?

Hurry, January 20, 2017...

I agree,. Hurry Jan 20, 2017 ....but unfortunately, the damage Hussein Obama has done to the country is so great that I don't know if it can ever be undone.

He is truly evil.
He had a desire to tear America apart.

....and he succeeded.

Sad.

November 10-January 19, 2017 is terrifying. Imagine what Obama will use executive orders and pardons for in his final months in office. And God forbid a Republican wins 2016. He'll leave with a vengeance.

I agree,. Hurry Jan 20, 2017 ....but unfortunately, the damage Hussein Obama has done to the country is so great that I don't know if it can ever be undone.

He is truly evil.

....and he succeeded.

Sad.

November 10-January 19, 2017 is terrifying. Imagine what Obama will use executive orders and pardons for in his final months in office. And God forbid a Republican wins 2016. He'll leave with a vengeance.
I hear ya... but Executive Orders from the new GOP President can cancel out Obama's vindictive EO's.

He is truly evil.

....and he succeeded.

Sad.

I hear ya... but Executive Orders from the new GOP President can cancel out Obama's vindictive EO's.
That is assuming a GOP president has the balls to undo Obama's EO damage. We voted in republican majorities in Congress and they haven't done shit to stop Obama. Cowards are afraid of being called racist for impeaching Obama. I am pissed at the current GOP leadership. It would be worth a city burning to the ground to remove Obama from our White House.let this be a warning to never elect a black president in the future.

He is truly evil.

....and he succeeded.

Sad.

That is assuming a GOP president has the balls to undo Obama's EO damage. We voted in republican majorities in Congress and they haven't done shit to stop Obama. Cowards are afraid of being called racist for impeaching Obama. I am pissed at the current GOP leadership. It would be worth a city burning to the ground to remove Obama from our White House.let this be a warning to never elect a black president in the future.
I'm with you! Boehner should be tarred and feathered along with McConnell. We need GOP leaders that stand by their words. They are no better than Obama with his red line!

Illegal aliens don't have the right to work in America.

The only right they have is to go back to the shithole they came from as soon as possible.

He is truly evil.

....and he succeeded.

Sad.

Which is why Trump is getting so much traction.
Fuck the RINOS!!

Forum List

Back