Obama's advice to Walker: ‘Bone up on foreign policy’

I'm sorry I made all your asses hurt. I was willing to let it go with one post, but you thought I was like you guys and had made a completely unsupportable claim.

Too bad for you I rarely do that.

So you will just have to take your "don't hold your breath" condescension and suck on it.

You didn't make anybody asses hurt G.. you rarely do. What you did is deflect and basically make an ass out of yourself. You voted for a guy in '08 with a track record of zilch in pretty much every area.. a faculty lounge theoretician at best. And now, you're questioning the credentials of a guy who actually has a track record of running something successfully.

So.. there goes any notion that you're the smartest guy on the block. Ah.. you may be smart, what do I know... but this much is for sure.. you're a leftwing hack.

Walkers first action as President will be to pull our nuclear inspectors out of Iran?

Is he crazy?

I'm sorry I made all your asses hurt. I was willing to let it go with one post, but you thought I was like you guys and had made a completely unsupportable claim.

So you will just have to take your "don't hold your breath" condescension and suck on it.

You didn't make anybody asses hurt G.. you rarely do. What you did is deflect and basically make an ass out of yourself. You voted for a guy in '08 with a track record of zilch in pretty much every area.. a faculty lounge theoretician at best. And now, you're questioning the credentials of a guy who actually has a track record of running something successfully.

So.. there goes any notion that you're the smartest guy on the block. Ah.. you may be smart, what do I know... but this much is for sure.. you're a leftwing hack.

the truth. :bowdown:

You didn't make anybody asses hurt G.. you rarely do. What you did is deflect and basically make an ass out of yourself.

I deflected in a topic about Walker and foreign policy experience by talking about...Walker and his claims to foreign policy cred?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You voted for a guy in '08 with a track record of zilch in pretty much every area..

So you decided to just keep going with this lie, eh? It really speaks to your total lack of integrity.

Obama does not have the ability to enter into a treaty on his own, maybe he should bone up on the US Constitution

the US sits down with 6 other countries and hammers out the framework for a nuclear agreement, and Frankie shows his ignorance.

pardon me ..

BBBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2015-04-01-b863efa6.jpg

Remember kids. If you support the truth, or speak negatively about a particular potential Republican candidate for President, that means you are a liberal hack who voted for Obama in 08.

Just make that shit right up. There are rubes who will gleefully gobble it.

If it came out of Obama's mouth, there are hack partisan rubes who will dispute it NO MATTER WHAT.

Does Walker need to "bone up" on foreign policy? Yes. But since Obama said he did, "OH HELLZ NO HE DON'T!!"

It does not get more retarded than that.

I'm not the smartest person, I just look smarter than I am around all these retards.

Not even a FULL one term Senator in congress. and he's telling a Governor of a state to bone up. Walker was kind in his Response. He wouldn't want to hear what I'd tell him to do with that bone....lol
I can't stand the man. give me the willies. I'm liking Walker though

Obama does not have the ability to enter into a treaty on his own, maybe he should bone up on the US Constitution

the US sits down with 6 other countries and hammers out the framework for a nuclear agreement, and Frankie shows his ignorance.

pardon me ..

US President cannot bind the USA without consent of Congress, maybe the Kenyan Constitution reads differently?

pardon me ..

US President cannot bind the USA without consent of Congress, maybe the Kenyan Constitution reads differently?

what part of treaty and agreement confuse you ?

all of it apparently ... mea culpa

Why does Walker want to give Iran back its enriched uranium?

Is he crazy?

Not even a FULL one term Senator in congress. and he's telling a Governor of a state to bone up. Walker was kind in his Response. He wouldn't want to hear what I'd tell him to do with that bone....lol
I can't stand the man. give me the willies. I'm liking Walker though

Obungles fired a shot across the bow and Walker returned a full broadside :)

Remember kids. If you support the truth, or speak negatively about a particular potential Republican candidate for President, that means you are a liberal hack who voted for Obama in 08.

Just make that shit right up. There are rubes who will gleefully gobble it.

No, that is not what I said... do pay attention. You are calling out Walker (R) for having no foreign policy experience all the while, you voted for a candidate with a (D) next to his name who had no foreign policy experience.

That my friend is what I said. Foreign policy experience either matters to you or it doesn't.. which is it?

pardon me ..

what part of treaty and agreement confuse you ?

all of it apparently ... mea culpa

Obama can talk all the fuck he wants, it's not binding until the States through the Senate ratify it

Forum List

Back