Obama's America 2016

Michael Moore is a propagandist. Propaganda almost always contains kernels of truth and maybe more than kernels of truth. Saying somebody is not a propagandist because they had enemies is just plain stupid.

Michael Moore is a propagandist. Propaganda almost always contains kernels of truth and maybe more than kernels of truth. Saying somebody is not a propagandist because they had enemies is just plain stupid.

I expect the right to call Moore a propagandist, but it makes me sick to hear people who should know better make that claim.

PROVE IT...

Untitled-1.jpg

House prices here are back up to what they were about 4 years ago...and Gas Prices went down in the last week. We are in Southern California and I just filled up for under 4.00 per gallon when about two weeks ago it was over 4.13/gallon.

I know you want people to be bankrupt. I know you want gas prices to ruin people. But, despite your wishes, it ain't really happening.

http://newsroom.aaa.com/wp-content/...veragePriceRegularUnleadedGasoline8_27_12.jpg

Retarded tribal monkeys.

Where Bill Maher destroys Dinesh D’Souza..

Bill Maher destroys Dinesh D'Souza | Liberals Unite

I saw the way Bill Maher ripped D'Souza a new one. Was funny as shit to watch because D'Souza didn't have much in the way of answers.

BTW.....................why the fuck should we trust Dinesh D'Souza to tell us about this country? Aren't we afraid that his views of colonialism (from being born in India) are going to influence how he makes his movies?

Trusting D'Souza (an immigrant from India) to tell us what the president is going to do is almost as stupid as trusting Orly Taitz (another immigrant from Russia) to tell us where Obama was born.

Is the GOP outsourcing their hatred of Obama now?

Obama's father never spent any time around Obama. Obama never knew his birth father. So teh whole premise of the Kenyan influence is silly at best.

Obama's father visited him once, decades after leaving Obama in the care of his mom, and a step dad, and his grandparents. Obama was influenced by his white American mother, and his white American grandparents.

You know............my biological father left my mother when I was one. I never knew anything about him other than what my mother and other family members told me about him, and I did meet him once when I was around 25. Did he have any influence on my life because I met him ONCE?

Nope.

And, based on that experience that I've had which is similar to Obama's, I really don't think that his father had much influence on Obama's world view.

How's 2016 doing this weekend at the box office? There was a lot of bragging last weekend.

well, I don't like one sided propaganda, as I don't like moores abuse of one sided propaganda.

Moore's films are one sided punditry. His facts are generally correct. If he gets things wrong it's usually on the fringes and gets unbelievably conflated by conservatives.

Dinesh D’Souza has brought as such thoughtful and eloquent ideas like racism is not really something that has existed until very recently..and that the 1964 civil rights act should be done away with. He blames Abu Gharib on the "liberal" sexual revolution. He holds the notion that colonialism isn't bad.

Yep..real thinker there.. :clap2:

House prices here are back up to what they were about 4 years ago...and Gas Prices went down in the last week. We are in Southern California and I just filled up for under 4.00 per gallon when about two weeks ago it was over 4.13/gallon.

I know you want people to be bankrupt. I know you want gas prices to ruin people. But, despite your wishes, it ain't really happening.

http://newsroom.aaa.com/wp-content/...veragePriceRegularUnleadedGasoline8_27_12.jpg

Retarded tribal monkeys.

History begins on 2009.

I overheard some older teens discussing this today in church after Sunday School, and one of them said, "Those who believe it are the stupidest in America." A college student also said, "That is what the ability to not critically think does to you. You go to the church down the street." Kinda harsh if right on. Another one said, "I am old enough to vote and will vote for Romney, but because of those folks. Who do they think they are fooling?" There is hope for America. Right thinking young mainstream Americans.

Last edited:
How's 2016 doing this weekend at the box office? There was a lot of bragging last weekend.

Actually, I think that the only place this "movie documentary" is playing is the internet.

APPARENTLY, you "think" incorrectly.

Weekend Box Office

August 31-September 2, 2012
Weekend
3-Day Studio Estimates
Actuals to be reported Tuesday afternoon.

<<Last Weekend <Last Year View Index: By Year | By Weekend
TW LW Title (click to view) Studio Weekend Gross % Change Theater Count / Change Average Total Gross Budget* Week #
1 N The Possession LGF $17,725,000 - 2,816 - $6,294 $17,725,000 $14 1
2 N Lawless Wein. $9,674,000 - 2,888 - $3,350 $11,816,000 - 1
3 1 The Expendables 2 LGF $8,800,000 -34.4% 3,334 -21 $2,639 $66,159,000 $100 3
4 2 The Bourne Legacy Uni. $7,248,000 -22.4% 3,131 -523 $2,315 $96,247,000 $125 4
5 3 ParaNorman Focus $6,551,000 -24.2% 3,085 -370 $2,124 $38,025,000 - 3
6 6 The Odd Life of Timothy Green BV $6,055,000 -15.0% 2,635 +37 $2,298 $35,900,000 - 3
7 5 The Dark Knight Rises WB $5,880,000 -18.6% 2,187 -419 $2,689 $431,196,000 $250 7
8 4 The Campaign WB $5,445,000 -27.1% 2,941 -361 $1,851 $73,022,000 - 4
9 7 2016 Obama's America RM $5,103,000 -21.6% 1,747 +656 $2,921 $18,203,000 -
-- Weekend Box Office Results for August 31-September 2, 2012 - Box Office Mojo

well look here

The broader Standard & Poor&#8217;s index is up 66.1 percent for Mr. Obama&#8217;s first term and the Nasdaq stock market has more than doubled, both increases more than was seen in the first terms of Presidents Carter, Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, even as Mr. Obama has had sometimes difficult relations with Wall Street on issues ranging from financial regulation and taxes to the virtues of equity capitalism.

Read more: Stocks, gas prices offer hard election numbers for Obama - Washington Times Stocks, gas prices offer hard election numbers for Obama - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Obama's father never spent any time around Obama. Obama never knew his birth father. So teh whole premise of the Kenyan influence is silly at best.

Obama's father visited him once, decades after leaving Obama in the care of his mom, and a step dad, and his grandparents. Obama was influenced by his white American mother, and his white American grandparents.

You know............my biological father left my mother when I was one. I never knew anything about him other than what my mother and other family members told me about him, and I did meet him once when I was around 25. Did he have any influence on my life because I met him ONCE?

Nope.

And, based on that experience that I've had which is similar to Obama's, I really don't think that his father had much influence on Obama's world view.

:eusa_whistle:

Government employment is substantially lower, too. You read that right: In the three years following the end of the 1982 recession, government purchases &#8212; the value of things the government buys, like jet fighters and copy machines &#8212; increased by 15 percent after adjusting for inflation. That growth boosted GDP and lowered unemployment. In the three years following the end of the Great Recession, inflation-adjusted government purchases declined by 4.5 percent. By June of this year, three years after the recession ended, the federal government employed 236,000 fewer people than it did at the end of 1985.

The Risks of Romneynomics - Yahoo! News

May 17 (Bloomberg) -- President George W. Bush allowed an increase in oil refinery mergers to go unchecked since he took office and may have contributed to the highest gasoline prices in 20 years as the November election approaches.

The Bush administration approved 33 takeovers totaling $19.5 billion, on top of 21 deals worth $7.3 billion under President Bill Clinton, Bloomberg data shows. Reduced supplies were already pushing up gas prices in Clinton's term, according to a Federal Trade Commission study conducted after pump prices rose to more than $2 a gallon in Milwaukee and Chicago in 2000.

Gas Price Surge Under Bush Follows Unchecked Refinery Mergers - Bloomberg

So gas tripled in price during the time Mr. Bush was in office. In order for President Obama to match Mr. Bush's record, gas would have to go to $12.60 a gallon. Oddly, I don't hear any Republicans boasting about tripling gas prices when they last occupied the White House.

Gas prices: Prices went up more under Bush - Baltimore Sun

Where Bill Maher destroys Dinesh D&#8217;Souza..

I saw the way Bill Maher ripped D'Souza a new one. Was funny as shit to watch because D'Souza didn't have much in the way of answers.

BTW.....................why the fuck should we trust Dinesh D'Souza to tell us about this country? Aren't we afraid that his views of colonialism (from being born in India) are going to influence how he makes his movies?

Trusting D'Souza (an immigrant from India) to tell us what the president is going to do is almost as stupid as trusting Orly Taitz (another immigrant from Russia) to tell us where Obama was born.

It's not "we" that trust D'Souza..it's conservatives. Conservatism is generally pretty similar world wide. It's homogeneous, values tradition, resists change, is intolerant and values power. It is a "strong horse" philosophy.

Liberals are guided by progress, justice, fairness, liberty and tolerance.

Hence the idea of colonialism is abhorent to a liberal. As is slavery and racism.

India, traditional, has had a caste system. This is the sort of perspective that conservatives enjoy. That once born, your lot in life is predetermined..and there is no changing it. That you should accept that there are people better then you..and that it is part of a grand plan that you are at your station. Which is wonderful..if you are born in an upper caste..not so good if you are not.

I overheard some older teens discussing this today in church after Sunday School, and one of them said, "Those who believe it are the stupidest in America." A college student also said, "That is what the ability to not critically think does to you. You go to the church down the street." Kinda harsh if right on. Another one said, "I am old enough to vote and will vote for Romney, but because of those folks. Who do they think they are fooling?" There is hope for America. Right thinking young mainstream Americans.

Yea Jake...right thinking... trickle down will work THIS time. And deregulation will work THIS time. And not raising revenues will cut the deficit THIS time. And making middle America pay for the revenue shortfall is a GOOD thing. And cutting programs that protect the most vulnerable in this country will be GOOD for them. It will teach them what America is REALLY all about.

Where Bill Maher destroys Dinesh D’Souza..

It's not "we" that trust D'Souza..it's conservatives. Conservatism is generally pretty similar world wide. It's homogeneous, values tradition, resists change, is intolerant and values power. It is a "strong horse" philosophy.

Liberals are guided by progress, justice, fairness, liberty and tolerance.

The error inherent in the "thinking" of Sallow is found, in large part, right in these words of his:
Conservatism is generally pretty similar world wide. It's homogeneous, values tradition, resists change, is intolerant and values power.

Conservatism is far from homogenous. It does tend to value tradition, but that does not mean what Sallow apparently thinks it means. It not only doesn't necessarily "resist" change, it often relies on change. It is not at all intolerant. That claim is just dishonest lib spin on it opposition. And it actually places only limited value on power PROVIDED that such power comes with plenty of checks and balances.

And the self-congratulation about what "liberalism" supposedly is requires further scrutiny, too, because it is nonsense.

Forum List

Back