Obama's approval rating hits 50%

19 Trillion.

Does anyone know what that is and who add the most to it by far?

Like who? R's never have a competent candidate.
Glad you can see that, but are you blind to the fact that Ds are no different?
Recent history has shown us otherwise.
That post only confirms you are a partisan D incapable of thinking clearly. Obama is not different than W, yet you hate W and love Obama.

Ds good Rs bad...duh!
Obama is different from W. He has a 50% approval rating and W didnt during the same time.

I dont hate W. He makes me laugh.

D's have always been better that R's in my lifetime.
Yeah you are a dupe. You think approval rating means something....too funny.

The MSM loves Big Ears and seldom if ever criticizes the fool...but they sure did criticize W...and you can't see the deception. How is that possible?
No I am not a dupe. Approval rating does mean something. Its in the dictionary.

Definition of APPROVAL RATING

approval rating
  1. : a rating based on a percentage of people (as voters) who think someone (as a politician) is doing a good job <The governor's approval rating is going up.>

That post only confirms you are a partisan D incapable of thinking clearly. Obama is not different than W, yet you hate W and love Obama.

Ds good Rs bad...duh!
Obama is different from W. He has a 50% approval rating and W didnt during the same time.

The MSM loves Big Ears and seldom if ever criticizes the fool...but they sure did criticize W...and you can't see the deception. How is that possible?

approval rating
  1. : a rating based on a percentage of people (as voters) who think someone (as a politician) is doing a good job <The governor's approval rating is going up.>
I know you are likely blind to the fact that the MSM is terribly liberally biased, but take my word for it. Okay?

So, polls are driven by MSM reporting. MSM says all kinds of favorable things about Big Ears (all lies) and many uninformed and duped (you for instance) Americans, believe the bullshit.

By any objective reasoning, BO and W are blood brothers.

Ds good Rs bad...duh!

approval rating
I know you are likely blind to the fact that the MSM is terribly liberally biased, but take my word for it. Okay?

So, polls are driven by MSM reporting. MSM says all kinds of favorable things about Big Ears (all lies) and many uninformed and duped (you for instance) Americans, believe the bullshit.

By any objective reasoning, BO and W are blood brothers.
I dont pay much attention to MSM so it looks like you are on strike 3 of your attempt to convince me Obama and Dubya are brothers.

Like who? R's never have a competent candidate.

Ds good Rs bad...duh!

many DNC agitators and paid trolls on here. If you notice they repeat the same thing over and over and over for that Obozo and make the Democrats out to be saints. I'd be embarrassed with that job. lol

Obama's rating will continue to rise as long as Trump is talking and displaying how really horrible things can get.

He'd probably win re-election in a landslide against that group of nutjobs the GOP is putting up. At this point in Dubya's Presidency he was at 32%.

5 Reasons President Obama's Approval Rating Is At a 3-Year High - The National Memo - Smart. Sharp. Funny. Fearless.
The number One reason should be that he's leaving in a few months
Thats weird because Dubs went down the closer he got to leaving.
Why wold you think I care about Bush?

He was no better than Obama

He'd probably win re-election in a landslide against that group of nutjobs the GOP is putting up. At this point in Dubya's Presidency he was at 32%.

5 Reasons President Obama's Approval Rating Is At a 3-Year High - The National Memo - Smart. Sharp. Funny. Fearless.

yeah but, it has to posted so we can get ONE LAST bow to the man who was sent down from the heaven above: to STOP the seas rising and HEAL thy planet.:puke:

Don't for get our sick souls

Who said you cared about Bush? I just pointed out that your logic is flawed because Bushs numbers went down as he ended his term.

Well great, you Obots should be crawl ing to him and kiss the ground he walks on or his ring on his boney finger.

If you believe this you Deserve too be lied to

the truth folks
snip;
Obama Has Decimated His Own Party Unlike Any Other Modern President
913 lost legislature seats. 11 lost governorships. And a partridge in a pear tree.

much more of the truth found just by Google

It's funny how Republicans keep claiming they're winning so much, but nothing their voters want ever gets done.

Republicans win but Obamacare lives on. Republicans win but same sex marriage equality becomes the law of the land.
Republicans win, but there's no new all out major war in the Middle East. Republicans win but the government doesn't default on its debt.
Republicans win but Medicare as we know it isn't destroyed. Republicans win but Social Security isn't privatized.
And so on...

Get it?
That is why Trump is so popular. He represents the best hope for shaking up the useless leadership.

Well great, you Obots should be crawl ing to him and kiss the ground he walks on or his ring on his boney finger.

the truth folks
snip;
913 lost legislature seats. 11 lost governorships. And a partridge in a pear tree.

It's funny how Republicans keep claiming they're winning so much, but nothing their voters want ever gets done.

Republicans win but Obamacare lives on. Republicans win but same sex marriage equality becomes the law of the land.
Republicans win, but there's no new all out major war in the Middle East. Republicans win but the government doesn't default on its debt.
Republicans win but Medicare as we know it isn't destroyed. Republicans win but Social Security isn't privatized.
And so on...

Get it?
That is why Trump is so popular. He represents the best hope for shaking up the useless leadership.
Trump is popular because he represents the hope of white males reinstating white affirmative action since they cant compete on their own even with a 400 year head start. Practically everyone knows that.
laugh.gif

Who said you cared about Bush? I just pointed out that your logic is flawed because Bushs numbers went down as he ended his term.

So what? Just because one guy is up because people are happy he is leaving and one guy was down because the economy crashed is hardly enough to base any trends on

Obama is scared shitless to venture out the past few months and the MSM sees to it he is protected. The Donald pwnd him back when he forced Obama to release that fake birth certificate. Out of sight, out of mind. Obama is a douchebag who would not get elected dog catcher today anywhere there are folks who are literate and pay taxes.

Who have they asked?? Those in his administration, all Dems or some bum on the street??

The douchebag is a disaster and has been from the moment he walked into the Oval Office.

Sure glad his sorry as will be gone this year.

Give a man a fish and he will vote for you forever.

Ask a man to fish for his own food and he will sit on his couch and complain and despise you.

Obama is like the pied piper for the needy and the greedy. They will follow him over a cliff for the promise of a handout. The national debt ship is almost sunk thanks to such bullshit.

And you, you would risk your soul just for the sake of trying to look the popular one or the smart one in the room. 50% approval... BFD. We already realized what we were up against when they re-elected the LOSER.

Guess that's why the rich voted for Bush then. Only his approval rating wasn't that great and he was handing out like nobody's business.

the truth folks
snip;

And so on...

Get it?
Trump is popular because he represents the hope of white males reinstating white affirmative action since they cant compete on their own even with a 400 year head start. Practically everyone knows that.
laugh.gif
You say that like you actually believe it.

the truth folks
snip;

And so on...

Get it?
laugh.gif
You say that like you actually believe it.
You say that like you think I doubt it.

Forum List

Back