Obama's Approval Rating Hits New Low

The only time a poll matters is when an actual vote that matters is involved.

I care about what I think and my values, not everyone else's.

"Polls don't matter". Good one.

Waiting for someone to attack the source or blame Fox news.

What I find fascinating is the large percentage of people who STILL continue to give Obama high marks on job performance. Seriously? Either you haven't been paying attention to what's been going on for the past five years or you're too embarrassed to admit that you voted for someone who doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

It sure is. Conservatives on this very board repeated day after day,"the only poll that matters is Nov 2010". Then Nov 2012 came around. Now the USMB Wingnut Brigade doesn't want to talk about it.

It sure is. Conservatives on this very board repeated day after day,"the only poll that matters is Nov 2010". Then Nov 2012 came around. Now the USMB Wingnut Brigade doesn't want to talk about it.

funny-gifs-tumblr.jpg

Show us a few of those posts, J.E.D.

He is right. I remember A LOT of us simply could not believe the polls and chose to discredit them for various reasons.

He is right. I remember A LOT of us simply could not believe the polls and chose to discredit them for various reasons.
I still want him to post a few.

How about the laughable comments lefties made when they won in '08 and made some gains in '12, saying how the America people have spoken, elections have consequences.

Now, forward to October 2013 when Republican, Mike Pantelides wins the election for Mayor of Annapolis, MD...one of the bluest states in America. The party of no tolerance, no open-mindedness, and no compromise...the Democrat party wants to strip the new Mayor of his powers.

Annapolis Council To Consider Stripping Republican Mayor-Elect?s Power « CBS Baltimore

What happened to the people have spoken? Elections have consequences? Oh wait, that's right, that only holds water of a radical leftist Democrat wins. It looks like the lefties in politics have a harder time dealing with results than the righties in this forum.

Yeah, right. I'm going to go digging through the site for posts dating back 3 years to prove my point. One of your own even admitted I am right. neither one of you are worth that time. Especially not Wildclam.

Surely you recall all of them polls posted here just last presidential election cycle calling the race dramatically for Romney ...

:lol:

Forum List

Back