Obama's Approval Rating...Sad news for right wingers

(bear in mind that, in the comparable month of Reagan's 2nd term, Ronny's ratings were lower.)

President Obama's approval rating just hit 50 percent for the first time since the spring of 2013. That's the biggest -- and most surprising -- takeaway from a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. The last time he hit the half-century mark was in May 2013, when WaPo-ABC and a few other pollsters showed him there just a few months into his second term.

But while other pollsters have shown Obama's approval rating getting slightly better, none have shown him recovering to the extent that this survey does. In fact, the new poll represents Obama's biggest approval bump since the mission that killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011. His approval rating has risen nine percentage points in the past month alone, while his disapproval has dropped by 10 points.

The question is this:

IF YOU WERE ADVISING HILLARY CLINTON, WOULD YOU SUGGEST FOR HER TO INDEED RUN AS AN "OBAMA 3rd TERM".....OR ON HER OWN PROGRESSIVE AGENDA?

Wash post/ABC -------------------LOL, why not poll the DNC?

Your kind and well-worded wish is my command...Here are 2 more.

State of the Union 2015 Barack Obama enjoys 50 per cent approval ratings - Telegraph

Poll Economic optimism hits new peak under Obama - CNN.com

(bear in mind that, in the comparable month of Reagan's 2nd term, Ronny's ratings were lower.)

President Obama's approval rating just hit 50 percent for the first time since the spring of 2013. That's the biggest -- and most surprising -- takeaway from a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. The last time he hit the half-century mark was in May 2013, when WaPo-ABC and a few other pollsters showed him there just a few months into his second term.

But while other pollsters have shown Obama's approval rating getting slightly better, none have shown him recovering to the extent that this survey does. In fact, the new poll represents Obama's biggest approval bump since the mission that killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011. His approval rating has risen nine percentage points in the past month alone, while his disapproval has dropped by 10 points.

The question is this:

IF YOU WERE ADVISING HILLARY CLINTON, WOULD YOU SUGGEST FOR HER TO INDEED RUN AS AN "OBAMA 3rd TERM".....OR ON HER OWN PROGRESSIVE AGENDA?
I doubt if anybody gives a rats ass about that pot smoking faggots popularity.

Cheer up there, Hosshit......Look you've got some fellow right wingers giving you a thumbs up.....Isn't that a true and heart-warming show of "fraternity"? (or is it delusion?)

On the rebound when skewed polling takes place-
45.4% approval overall including the below sampling as one instance

A total of 1,018 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Among the entire sample, 27% described themselves as Democrats, 21% described themselves as Republicans, and 52% described themselves as Independents or members of another party

Well, his numbers are on the rebound

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Netanyahu never has much staying power after the light of day shines on his bs.

Oh, and their average at 45.4 is high as the economist/yougov poll is reported 48% approval, yet when you download it, it actually is 46%.

I think Hillary will not be able to avoid having to carry Obama's economy. And, I saw links to that effect. But it is improving. Obamacare has had positive effects. The Fed can tank the Dow and probably consumer spending with a hike rate, but I doubt they put it off until 2016, because the Fed doesn't like to be seen as affecting elections. A small hike in the Fall with a signal that that's all for now could probably be sustained because rates are ..... barely above zero.

The gop will do the Benghazi Watutsi, but I just don't see that going anywhere because .... the ME is dangerous. And, Hillary is to the left of McCain (and insanity) but to the right of Obama. She doesn't like ISIS. What's the gop gonna say? No Iran deal when that means the will build a bomb?

I have a hard time seeing the dems win three straight. But, they should have won in 2000. W campaigned as right of center, like his Poppy, the compassionate conservative. Poppy won in 1988 because the dems ran an idiot. Today, the gop's economic positions are proven myths, and if anyone's worried about Hill's ties to Wall St, just look at the gop.

Guy, your calendar must be wrong. Those are 4 months old.

The question is this:

Wash post/ABC -------------------LOL, why not poll the DNC?

Your kind and well-worded wish is my command...Here are 2 more.

State of the Union 2015 Barack Obama enjoys 50 per cent approval ratings - Telegraph

Poll Economic optimism hits new peak under Obama - CNN.com

The question is this:

I doubt if anybody gives a rats ass about that pot smoking faggots popularity.

Bet you'd give an airborne rodent butt if it was in the low 30's.

I may have missed it....but I do not see anything about the political affiliation of those that were polled. Did anyone see it anywhere?

So obama only gets 50% approval ratings with liberals?

The GOP should win it hands down.

But if we keep chanting benghazi and do not offer good plans and do not reach to the women and minority more, we might very well lose big to the Dems.

When one thinks of the effort, money, and time put in by Republicans to make Obama a one term president the poll sounds even louder. Soon Obama will be rated by the historians and their rating, while changeable, is more static than citizen polls.

The question is this:

This is a poll of viewers of liberal media. I'd say it's bad news if only half of the sheeple approve of Obama.

Assumes facts not in evidence!

upload_2015-4-21_16-31-39.png

I may have missed it....but I do not see anything about the political affiliation of those that were polled. Did anyone see it anywhere?

No. The legitimate pollsters always break it down. When liberal media conducts a poll, it's their own viewers voting and they pretend that they represent the country as a whole. I don't trust any of them because they add whatever info they need to in order to make it look legit. Viewership is down for the lib shows and I doubt there are many Repubs or Independents even watching or participating in polls.

No. The legitimate pollsters always break it down. When liberal media conducts a poll, it's their own viewers voting and they pretend that they represent the country as a whole.
well, Fox News also does not offer the political affiliation breakdown....but I don't post about those polls for they mean very little.

On the rebound when skewed polling takes place-
45.4% approval overall including the below sampling as one instance

A total of 1,018 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Among the entire sample, 27% described themselves as Democrats, 21% described themselves as Republicans, and 52% described themselves as Independents or members of another party

Are you questioning the journalistic integrity of the Washington ComPost?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back