Obama's Biggest and Most Lasting Accomplishment...

I have my AR set-up with laser sights; it's a bitchin' long rifle @ 200 to 300 yards :5_1_12024:

I like the current AR rifles but hated the M16A1 when I was in the Army back in the early 70's. My weapon of choice before the 2016 election was a 7.62X39 Interarms/High Standard Hungarian-build AKM47-SA with Magpul furniture. The thing is awesome with a 75-round drum magazine but not quite as accurate as an AR. I can do 3" groups at 100 yards from a rest, which was pretty much what it was designed to do.

ak1.jpg
I can do better with the Old German Mauser.

...was that 9.3 million AR-style rifles were manufactured during his two terms.

That's one rifle for every 34 people in this country.

"President Obama with his gun control rhetoric may have been the worlds best gun salesman, at least in modern times. During the eight years Obama was president, over 9 million AR-15 rifles were manufactured.

Let’s break that down.

There are 365 1/4 days in a year, with February having an extra day every 4 years for leap year. 365 days in a year X 8 years Obama was in office = 2,920 days. Let’s add two days for leap year for a total of 2,922 days while Obama was president.

9 million divided by 2,922 = 3,080.

So there were an estimated 3,080 AR-15s made everyday for eight years. That is an absolutely amazing number...."

Over 9 Million AR-15 Rifles Made While Obama Was President - AllOutdoor.com

5002.jpg

Actually, NaziCon fear and paranoia were the best gun salesmen - not President Obama.

ccd1374153570b869211af80c0e8402f.jpg

I sincerely doubt that you who doesn't even own a firearm, are even remotely qualified to speak for those of us who do.

Besides, you liberals, progressives, and leftists are the closest thing we have to "Nazis" in this country.

I have my AR set-up with laser sights; it's a bitchin' long rifle @ 200 to 300 yards :5_1_12024:

I like the current AR rifles but hated the M16A1 when I was in the Army back in the early 70's. My weapon of choice before the 2016 election was a 7.62X39 Interarms/High Standard Hungarian-build AKM47-SA with Magpul furniture. The thing is awesome with a 75-round drum magazine but not quite as accurate as an AR. I can do 3" groups at 100 yards from a rest, which was pretty much what it was designed to do.

ak1.jpg
I can do better with the Old German Mauser.

Mausers rock! They may be old and antiquated but there are few 500-yard rifles that can group as tight as they do.

Well, maybe the Springfield or Enfield P-17 in 30-06.

"President Obama with his gun control rhetoric may have been the worlds best gun salesman, at least in modern times. During the eight years Obama was president, over 9 million AR-15 rifles were manufactured.

Let’s break that down.

There are 365 1/4 days in a year, with February having an extra day every 4 years for leap year. 365 days in a year X 8 years Obama was in office = 2,920 days. Let’s add two days for leap year for a total of 2,922 days while Obama was president.

So there were an estimated 3,080 AR-15s made everyday for eight years. That is an absolutely amazing number...."

5002.jpg
I could never understand why China open a manufacturing plant in Chile to make the China version of the AK-47. I have never found the reason.

That's because of the Obama-era ban on Soviet and Chinese-made weapons. There were alot of Russian SVD Dragonuvs around before that, but the price jumped from $400 in 2010 to $1500 in 2015.

Obama saved the auto industry and brought back the economy Trump tries to take credit for.

Sure it is, kid. :itsok:

With laser sights.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Yep; it's FUN. I use Dirty Bird splatter targets.

Same for my CZ SP-01
CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready - CZ-USA

:blahblah:

I visit ranges in Minnesota, Texas, and Louisiana; indoor & outdoor.

One of my favorites is an outdoor range about a 35 minute drive south of Shreveport, just off of I-49.

I will be there in four weeks; bringing 500 round of Winchester 9mm L. 115 Gr. FMJ for my CZ.

Not taking the AR but my bro' is bringing some of his arsenal.

Come on over; it will be fun. Don't be shy & you can show up in drag too. :206:

Last edited:
Yeah, the lie that Obama was coming for your guns was used most effectively even though gun laws were relaxed on a whole during the Obama term
Guns store laws and ammo production surely wasn't.

In spite of Goofy Gay Turd's messiah, we didn't see any serious or competent attempts to reduce our RKBA.

It's not because the meat puppet wasn't trying to, as evidenced by the Fast and Furious Scandal, but because of his utter incompetence as a human (sorta) being. Since most gun owners aren't naive bed wetting dupes, we were very aware of what the left was attempting to do and they were thwarted from doing so.

Pieces of shit like Goofy Gay Turd act as if their failure to accomplish destructive regressive agenda goals proves they were not trying.

Let’s break that down.

5002.jpg

I'm confused.......first YOU claim he is anti-gun so you oppose him...but NOW YOU CLAIM that he is really PROgun but you still oppose him....so are YOU pro or anti gun?

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!!!

This is exactly why I believe the gun retailers and wholesalers of America were sorely disappointed Hillary didn't win. They could have kept the greatest rube marketing campaign in history going.

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!!!

The Rube Herd would have totally fallen for it. Again.
gun salesman of the year_zpscryj31ft.jpg

Forum List

Back