🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's brother joins hamas !!!!

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
Obama's Brother joins Hamas, says 'Jerusalem is ours; We are Coming' | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

While in Sanaa, Yemein in 2010, President Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama was at an event billed as the Orphans Development Fund (ODF) Conference. It’s quite the ironic title considering a group photo Malik is in that he has posted to his website. In the photo, he can be seen wearing a Hamas scarf (keffiyeh) that bears a well-known Palestinian slogan – ‘Jerusalem is ours – WE ARE COMING!’ It also includes a map of Palestine that says, ‘From the River to the Sea!’ In other words, Malik is saying, THERE IS NO ISRAEL.

Just ONE more reason why there will NEVER be " Right of Return"

( translation) The " Palestinian State" is DOA! Could you imagine what terrorism will result if they ever got inside the " borders" we hear so much about especially E. Jerusalem???

The Al Jazeera interviews with Barak Obama's cousin (on Youtube) Musa Ismail Obama regarding the Sarah Benevolence Institute are rather enlightening too.

So just for clarity his brother hasn't join hamas and even if he did that would mean abolutely nothing as his brother holds no post in US government unless you are trying to somehow imply in a sly way or sling mud at the man currently the commander in chief of all US armed forces and leader of the free world.

So just for clarity his brother hasn't join hamas and even if he did that would mean abolutely nothing as his brother holds no post in US government unless you are trying to somehow imply in a sly way or sling mud at the man currently the commander in chief of all US armed forces and leader of the free world.

If it were so-----it would be news------how would it be mudslinging? If his brother
became a rock star----that would be news too. If buy a new dress----that is not
news. (except in my house-----one or two people might be interested) ----if you
break your leg-----also not news-----maybe to a few of your relatives

If it were so-----it would be news------how would it be mudslinging? If his brother

Some people wanted to project his brother's image with Hamas on the wall during the state of the union. Thankfully they did not.

Some people wanted to project his brother's image with Hamas on the wall during the state of the union. Thankfully they did not.

OH MY!!!! yes THAT would be mudslinging.....how could anyone get away with
something like that?

the people of the United States have changed. we have sacrificed integrity and morality for political bickering and backbiting..

abe lincoln said "a house divided against itself cannot stand."

i can think of a no more tragic aphorism.

Even if this is true it matters not. Siblings of Presidents have caused problems and embarrassments for many years. For example, "in 1978 [Billy Carter] made a trip to Libya with a group of Georgia businessmen who were interested in expanding trade with the country; Billy then hosted a Libyan delegation in Atlanta. When questioned about his dealings, Billy responded, "The only thing I can say is there is a hell of a lot more Arabians than there is Jews," a public-relations nightmare for which he later apologized. The damage got worse in 1980 when Billy registered as an agent of the Libyan government and received a $220,000 loan from the Libyans for helping facilitate oil sales."

l.jpg

6 Presidential Siblings and the Headaches They Caused | Mental Floss

This is not news!

I've seen reports of this for months all over the internet RSS feeds. It's only the Lame Street Media that's ignoring it - and other similar stories.

How about King Barry inviting members of the Muslim Brotherhood to the White House? :evil:

the people of the United States have changed. we have sacrificed integrity and morality for political bickering and backbiting..

abe lincoln said "a house divided against itself cannot stand."

i can think of a no more tragic aphorism.

In fact---it is not a "change"-----try reading some of the political commentary
of the mid 1800s------in fact some of the stuff going on between "loyalists"
and "patriots" during the revolutionary war. Political cartoons during the
1800s were EXTREMELY CAUSTIC and a bit shocking

OH MY!!!! yes THAT would be mudslinging.....how could anyone get away with
something like that?

cell phone, Ipod and a pocket projector. I expect on the floor electronics are forbidden but in the upper seat you might be able to keep your gadgets

Obama's Brother joins Hamas, says 'Jerusalem is ours; We are Coming' | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

While in Sanaa, Yemein in 2010, President Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama was at an event billed as the Orphans Development Fund (ODF) Conference. It’s quite the ironic title considering a group photo Malik is in that he has posted to his website. In the photo, he can be seen wearing a Hamas scarf (keffiyeh) that bears a well-known Palestinian slogan – ‘Jerusalem is ours – WE ARE COMING!’ It also includes a map of Palestine that says, ‘From the River to the Sea!’ In other words, Malik is saying, THERE IS NO ISRAEL.

Just ONE more reason why there will NEVER be " Right of Return"

( translation) The " Palestinian State" is DOA! Could you imagine what terrorism will result if they ever got inside the " borders" we hear so much about especially E. Jerusalem???

and?

Just for clarity, his Brother did join Hamas. His Statement was " Jerusalem is ours; We are Coming" I never " implied" his Brother held any position in this Gov't. Better start taking your Meds. " Sling mud at our President?" :razz: He does that all by himself; doesn't need any help :clap2:

Hasn't Obama constantly shown his lowly ABD status when meeting with arab muslims. He has all but fell to the floor and abased himself as all good ABD's should do. Once a muslim always a muslim even if you are an ABD. He will never be seen by the arabs as a real muslim either as he is not Arabic.

Forum List

Back