Obama’s Chief Of Staff Admits They Want Tyranny

Is it a wonder they want that sell out whore in the oval office to push their islamic democrat agenda?
are you using the palin word salad word generator
What's the matter Guno? Did Steph push your dumpster in the river again?

he's allowed to roam the board crapping on everyone. a few other on here too
good word salad
Darkfuzzy is her ass dawg, instead of being her lap dawg..

I don't remember a President so openly claiming he is going to walk over Congress because HE DECIDED he couldn't work with them. this is dangerous as hell. but many of his base seems to think it's AOK. UNTIL a Republican tries it. these should be used as little as possible. We need to demand an overhaul of EOs and Memorandums. this overstepping OUR Representation of Congress. what don't you get about it

And you do too...You want it with corporations subjecting the workers and the rest of society to their well.

You want a polluted environment
You want most of the population to be serfs.

What you want is another form of tyranny....
No, Matthew, you paint with far too broad a brush.

Most conservatives I know are as wary of the corporations as I am and realize that these seditious organizations are a threat to our Republic.

I don't remember a President so openly claiming he is going to walk over Congress because HE DECIDED he couldn't work with them. this is dangerous as hell. but many of his base seems to think it's AOK. UNTIL a Republican tries it. these should be used as little as possible. We need to demand an overhaul of EOs and Memorandums. this overstepping OUR Representation of Congress. what don't you get about it
I get that it is a time honored ability by the president, the precedence was establish by our first President George Washington...

Seems a dictator is what the people want in this country. Or else they wouldn't have voted the thug in for second term and they would have been on the line with their Congresscritters threatening to vote them out of office FOR not doing what they Swore an OATH to do for us American citizens.

snip:
Denis McDonough says Obama’s administration doesn’t want his executive orders subject to anything so piddly and irritating as Congress.
January 26, 2016 By Derek Monson

The White House recently made an amazing—and disturbingly un-American—pronouncement regarding its desire to move its agenda via executive actions. In describing the administration’s intent to pursue “audacious” executive orders, White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough stated the Obama administration’s desire that its actions “not be subjected to undoing through [Congress] or otherwise.”

Of course, Americans are accustomed to presidents using executive authority to forward their preferred public policies, especially when the popular will reflected in Congress stymies their agenda. But think carefully about the end goal animating the Obama administration’s upcoming actions, as articulated by McDonough: policy decisions that cannot be undone by Congress “or otherwise,” which seems broad enough a term to encompass the judiciary or any other source of government authority.

Unchecked Power Degrades Into Tyranny
The Founders had a term for the idea of government actions being “subject to undoing” by other public institutions. As noted and explained in Federalist 51, they were called “checks and balances.” James Madison summarized the wisdom and need for these checks: “A dependence on the people is, no doubt, the primary control on the government; but experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions.”

all of the article here:

wow!! from a kook web site, who would have thought!!
Ad Hominem, dumbass.

And dont tell me I just did it too, ignoramus.

And you do too...You want it with corporations subjecting the workers and the rest of society to their well.

You want a polluted environment
You want most of the population to be serfs.

What you want is another form of tyranny....
No, Matthew, you paint with far too broad a brush.

Most conservatives I know are as wary of the corporations as I am and realize that these seditious organizations are a threat to our Republic.
Well why in the hell do you think that the Founders made laws limiting corporate intrusion into the federal govt.? Which was changed by the GOP president and GOP Congress in the late 19th century.....

Well why in the hell do you think that the Founders made laws limiting corporate intrusion into the federal govt.? Which was changed by the GOP president and GOP Congress in the late 19th century.....
Only because the GOP happened to be in power at the time.

The corporations own BOTH parties right now, which is why I like Sanders, dude.

Only because the GOP happened to be in power at the time.

The corporations own BOTH parties right now, which is why I like Sanders, dude.
He is a radical wolf in sheep's clothing....and way to far left for me..I do like his pro-pot enthusiasm though...So he may get my vote...

He be a black Muslim, Kenyan, communist ghey man, they feel threatened when da black man gots the whip for change..
lol, you really are a retard, you know that dont you?
sez a guy who bows to statues and thinks eating crackers turn into a man god
64836c89012f785d419ae41f63924637.jpg

Lol, illiteracy, bigotry and ignorance for the Grand Libtard Trifecta!

Congratulations, Batshit, on achieving a new moral, mental and conceptual low.

He be a black Muslim, Kenyan, communist ghey man, they feel threatened when da black man gots the whip for change..
lol, you really are a retard, you know that dont you?

The Son prayed to the Father and not to the Son.

Do you understand anything you comment on, like EVER, dude?

Forum List

Back