Obama's college transcripts have been released.

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached | USA Politics Today
won't let me paste and copy the story.
Basically says Barry lied to the college and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant granted only to foreign kids.
Obama's college records are locked up so tightly that they could only see the light of day if Hillary emailed them.

And by 'locked up', you mean they have the same degree of confidentiality as any other person's college transcripts?

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached | USA Politics Today
Basically says Barry lied to the college and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant granted only to foreign kids.
Obama's college records are locked up so tightly that they could only see the light of day if Hillary emailed them.
Dont be upset cave chimp. You cant read them anyway even if they were any of your business.

And by 'locked up', you mean they have the same degree of confidentiality as any other person's college transcripts?
Don't be silly! Obama's college records are a matter of national security. As I said, the only way they could ever get past his minions out is if Hillary emailed them.

Then watch Obama's administration wrath on breaches of security!

Don't be silly! Obama's college records are a matter of national security. As I said, the only way they could ever get past his minions out is if Hillary emailed them.

If a president's college records are such a matter of national security.....then why has no president ever been required to provide them? Nor have any ever voluntarily done so.

Perhaps 'national security' doesn't mean what you think it means.

If a president's college records are such a matter of national security.....then why has no president ever been required to provide them? Nor have any ever voluntarily done so.

I was going by the Clintonian definition of national security. Besides, Obama being so brilliant and all [remember that;)], I would have thought his minions would have insisted on their release.

LOL

I was going by the Clintonian definition of national security. Besides, Obama being so brilliant and all [remember that;)], I would have thought his minions would have insisted on their release.

LOL

Clinton didn't release his college transcripts either. So how did Clinton consider releasing college transcripts by a president to be a matter of national security?

LOL

Clinton didn't release his college transcripts either. So how did Clinton consider releasing college transcripts by a president to be a matter of national security?
Not the Clinton that got the blow job in the Oval Office, the other one with her private national security policy.

LOL

Not the Clinton that got the blow job in the Oval Office, the other one with her private national security policy.

Have you ever seen a college transcript? They don't include a record of blowjobs.

So how did Clinton consider a president releasing a college transcript to be an issue of national security?

Last edited:
OR... The college transcripts are true and he was born in Kenya with the name Barry Soetoro. The fact that he wouldn't release his records was always a red flag to anyone with an intellect.
When going for the Bar Exam, I believe one of the questions was, "have you ever been known under another name?" He answered no and that was a lie. He was known as Barry Soetoro.

Did he ever get his name changed legally? Who in the hell is now? Obama or Soetoro? Which lie is not a lie?

Think of all the important documents he signed with "Obama". All of those EO's and legislation should be considered null and void.

Good work on the part of the person who got this information out. So, Libs, maybe birthers are more intelligent than the sheeples who just saw color and voted for that...
100% hilariously dumb

I would like to see the medical records of Trump and his wife

What year did Mrs Trump get her boob job and how big?
He just released his medical shows him healthiest Nominee ever.

We can count on Trump for full disclosure- here are the 'medical records' he released

upload_2015-12-16_14-6-5.png

Remember when the Obama haters whined that these were not acceptable medical records?

DAVID L. SCHEINER, M.D.

Hyde Park Associates in Medicine, Ltd.

1515 East 52nd Place, Chicago, IL 60615

To Whom It May Concern:

I am David L. Scheiner, a board certified general internist licensed to practice in the State of Illinois. I am on staff at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Rush University Medical Center. I have been Senator Barack Obama’s primary care physician since March 23, 1987. The following is a summary of his medical records for the past 21 years.

During that period of time, Senator Obama has been in excellent health. He has been seen regularly for medical checkups and various minor problems such as upper respiratory infections, skin rashes and minor injuries.

His family history is pertinent for his mother’s death from ovarian cancer and grandfather who died of prostate cancer. His own history included intermittent cigarette smoking. He has quit this practice on several occasions and is currently using Nicorette gum with success.

Senator Obama’s last medical checkup was on January 15, 2007; he had no complaints. He exercised regularly often jogging three miles. His diet was balanced with good intake of roughage and fluids. A complete review of systems was unremarkable. On physical examination, his blood pressure was 90/60 and pulse 60/minute. His build was lean and muscular with no excess body fat. His physical examination was completely normal.

Laboratory studies included triglycerides of 44(normal under 150), cholesterol 173 (normal under 200), HDL 68 (normal over 40), and LDL 96 (normal under 130). Chem 24, urinalysis and CBC were normal, PSA was 0.6, very good. An EKG was normal.

In short, his examination showed him to be in excellent health. Senator Barack Obama is in overall good physical and mental health needed to maintain the resiliency required in the Office of President.

Sincerely,

David L. Scheiner, M.D.

I would like to see the medical records of Trump and his wife

What year did Mrs Trump get her boob job and how big?
He just released his medical shows him healthiest Nominee ever.

We can count on Trump for full disclosure- here are the 'medical records' he released

View attachment 57048

Remember when the Obama haters whined that these were not acceptable medical records?

DAVID L. SCHEINER, M.D.

Hyde Park Associates in Medicine, Ltd.

1515 East 52nd Place, Chicago, IL 60615

To Whom It May Concern:

I am David L. Scheiner, a board certified general internist licensed to practice in the State of Illinois. I am on staff at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Rush University Medical Center. I have been Senator Barack Obama’s primary care physician since March 23, 1987. The following is a summary of his medical records for the past 21 years.

During that period of time, Senator Obama has been in excellent health. He has been seen regularly for medical checkups and various minor problems such as upper respiratory infections, skin rashes and minor injuries.

His family history is pertinent for his mother’s death from ovarian cancer and grandfather who died of prostate cancer. His own history included intermittent cigarette smoking. He has quit this practice on several occasions and is currently using Nicorette gum with success.

Senator Obama’s last medical checkup was on January 15, 2007; he had no complaints. He exercised regularly often jogging three miles. His diet was balanced with good intake of roughage and fluids. A complete review of systems was unremarkable. On physical examination, his blood pressure was 90/60 and pulse 60/minute. His build was lean and muscular with no excess body fat. His physical examination was completely normal.

Laboratory studies included triglycerides of 44(normal under 150), cholesterol 173 (normal under 200), HDL 68 (normal over 40), and LDL 96 (normal under 130). Chem 24, urinalysis and CBC were normal, PSA was 0.6, very good. An EKG was normal.

In short, his examination showed him to be in excellent health. Senator Barack Obama is in overall good physical and mental health needed to maintain the resiliency required in the Office of President.

Sincerely,

David L. Scheiner, M.D.
Trump is a Fake

Doesn't look like any medical record I ever saw......looks like a love letter

Still waiting for Trumps divorce records

No president should be without it

Then there is the story of Trump being sent to a military academy for disciplinary reasons

What did Trump do to warrant his being sent away by his parents?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back