Obama's corrupt administration

Ahh, Glenn Beck.

A name that positively shouts "credibility!"

First - it's not Glenn Beck who is providing the information. It's Brigitte Gabriel, stupid. Glenn Beck is just reporting the story - and he's citing his source.

Second, if you feel that source is not accurate and/or reliable, then why don't you show us some concrete facts that disputes what this person is saying?

No? Can't? Didn't think so. Every time facts are reported, you just make sophomoric comments and then run for the hills.

Ahh, Glenn Beck.

First - it's not Glenn Beck who is providing the information. It's Brigitte Gabriel, stupid. Glenn Beck is just reporting the story - and he's citing his source.

Second, if you feel that source is not accurate and/or reliable, then why don't you show us some concrete facts that disputes what this person is saying?

No? Can't? Didn't think so. Every time facts are reported, you just make sophomoric comments and then run for the hills.

No, sometimes I stay and laugh at you cuz you such a moronic wingnut.

bd_laughatem.gif

How'd that November election prediction go again, btw?

Ahh, Glenn Beck.

No, sometimes I stay and laugh at you cuz you such a moronic wingnut.

bd_laughatem.gif

How'd that November election prediction go again, btw?

See what I mean......?

I rest my case your honor! :lmao:

After promising to provide the American people with "the most transparent government in history", Obama has instead provided the American people with one of the most corrupt administrations in U.S. history (certainly right up there with the Nixon and Clinton administrations).

Brigitte Gabriel:

• “As someone working with the intelligence community…more information is going to come out regarding the Benghazi attack that will really leave people amazed and shocked how we have been — on how we are defending the country,”
  • reports that U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens was involved in a “gun-running” operation before he was killed.
  • “There are multiple issues that will come out, I wish I could tell you, but it goes back to the Bin Laden attack,” she said.
  • “It is such a shame that in our country today, we have an administration that is not forthright and truthful, is more concerned with public appearances and elections than protecting America. It is shameful the way this administration has handled national security and foreign policy, to the point where we have become the laughingstock of our enemy…to have an ambassador killed in such a way…”

?It Goes Back to the Bin Laden Attack?: Expert Who Said New Benghazi Info Will Leave You ?Amazed and Shocked? Gives More Details to TheBlaze | Video | TheBlaze.com

Amazing. Amusing, as well.

Did you KNOW that:
The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any US president.[1]

Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In comparison, the administration of Bill Clinton was squeaky clean!

What do dumbocrats do in the face of indisputable facts? CHANGE THE SUBJECT, of course!

(Psst.... Ronald Reagan not only has been out of office for 25 years, he's also dead.)

I'd tell you to turn the page in your liberal playbook, but we all know that liberals are so stupid, they are only capable of a 1 page book.... :lmao:

How about we focus on what is happening in the nation now, with the current administration? Too uncomfortable for you? Not willing to criticize "dear leader"?

What ARE you babbling about? Isn't Clinton out of office too? And Nixon? And isn't NIXON dead?

So, what is it about Reagan that you think he deserves a pass for the conduct of his appointees in his administration when other presidents (some with far better records when it comes to ethics and ethical behavior) deserve to be criticized in YOUR mind?

You said "one of the most corrupt Administrations in US history", which is one of the most ridiculous claims in US history.

Well, while you had Mustang's cock down the back of your throat, he posted a link to scandals during the Reagan Administration which listed 7 in 8 years, and not one of which ended with the death of anybody - much less an American citizen. The Nixon Administrations Water Gate scandal did not end with the death of a single individual.

However, Obama, who has now amassed more than 7 scandals in only 4 years, has also lead to the death of at least 5 people (that we even know about).

So scandals he is responsible for resulting in the death of more people than the last 10 administrations combined definitely qualifies as "one of the most corrupt Administrations in US history".

The only thing ridiculous is your lack of knowledge, your big mouth, and your smug attitude stemming from issues over your extraordinarily small penis.

Obama's supposed 'scandals' have lead to the deaths of at least 5 people? Sheesh, you must have nothing but utter contempt for Bush considering that HIS scandals have led to the deaths of how many Americans in New York, Arlington, VA, and Iraq? Certainly, it's many THOUSANDS!

Face it. You're getting your ass handed to you. You made a fool out of yourself, and you're getting called on it.

AND I would ask you kindly to STOP THINKING ABOUT MY COCK, sucka!

Forum List

Back