Obama's daughters living lavish lifestyle at tax payer expense.

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -
Might I suggest an extra heavy dosage of:

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1-1024x423.jpg
Why are you so fixated about getting fucked in the ass?
You are such a weird poster...

:cuckoo:
I just told him basically the same thing in a different thread!

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -

Just a lot smarter than you.
Yeah butt sex jokes are so wise...

WTI, dumbass.

And to think my father in law fought in the big one ....for this.
I wonder what he'd think about you whining about teenage girls

Just a lot smarter than you.
Yeah butt sex jokes are so wise...

Since it's a private school Obama foots the bill. And the article calls it "bombshell information"? Obama chose Sidwell's before he was even inaugurated. :lol:
there ya go using plausible deniability again.

And to think my father in law fought in the big one ....for this.
I wonder what he'd think about you whining about teenage girls
He was pretty strong union. Even in SLC, Utah. He had dem leanings back when he was alive.

Anyone notice the Obama's were wealthy before he was elected President? They can damned well afford to send their children to any school they desire. Including Harvard or Yale.

of course if an R did this, you lefties would be screaming.
And if they were white you wouldn't care
I bet you wish this was true.....really.

Anyone notice the Obama's were wealthy before he was elected President? They can damned well afford to send their children to any school they desire. Including Harvard or Yale.
But it sounds sooo much better when you blame them, incorrectly, for using taxpayer funds rather than being successful.

So were the Palin kids, but that didn't stop ridiculing them and the downs syndrome baby.
Guess that means it's okay to trash children if you disagree with their parent's politics.

of course if an R did this, you lefties would be screaming.
And if they were white you wouldn't care
Yep...any criticism of BO is racist...so thinks the fool on the hill.

Forum List

Back