Obama's daughters living lavish lifestyle at tax payer expense.

Your source is known for misrepresenting the facts

Why not provide information from a legitimate news source?

YOU are known for misrepresenting and flat out fabricating.

Investors Business Daily?

Uh no....
Andrew Malcolm?

uh...Yes

Known enemy of the party, huh?

So, you Soros drones hate him, but that doesn't mean there is a problem with him as a source. I mean, of the hate site Media Matters has a hit out on him, it means he is a good source.

Common sense, and a basic understanding of how the Presidency works is the only "proof" that's necessary.

The First Family pays their own personal family costs, just like every other President has.

Well that and the Soros hate sites that do your thinking for you....

Say, do the Obama's pay for their own travel costs?

What about the rooms they stay in?

Like, when Michelle recently took her mother and 21 other "guests" to a plush resort, who paid for the rooms?

I know they pay for their own meals, but that is about it.

I'm seeing a claim that the school is paid for by the taxpayer, do you have any proof it's not paid for by the family? Just ask'n.

Tax payers do NOT pay the tuition for Sidwell Friends Academy.

Who ever made such a claim is misinformed.

The Obama girls have remained under the radar

They have not flaunted their wealth or political position. They seem well anchored, have a strong family connection and have not done anything to bring discredit on themselves or this country

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -

I'm seeing a claim that the school is paid for by the taxpayer, do you have any proof it's not paid for by the family? Just ask'n.

Common sense, and a basic understanding of how the Presidency works is the only "proof" that's necessary.

The First Family pays their own personal family costs, just like every other President has.

That's what I figured, just thought I'd ask the OP how he had verified the claim.

Tax payers do NOT pay the tuition for Sidwell Friends Academy.

Who ever made such a claim is misinformed.

The Obama girls have remained under the radar

They have not flaunted their wealth or political position. They seem well anchored, have a strong family connection and have not done anything to bring discredit on themselves or this country
We have a fan boy here....

Forum List

Back