Obama's daughters living lavish lifestyle at tax payer expense.

The daughters of the President of the United States living a luxurious lifestyle? Wow, who would have thunk it?

yep. this is nothing. chump change. The real waste is in the travel, Golf, Fundraisers, WH parties, GW nonsens and Vacations on Taxpayer dollars. This cost is recurring, few times weekly for 8 years. Scouting Pre-trips, Two planes, cars, Doctors, 5star housing for all for weeks at a time. City after city worldwide.

Recession? tighten spending............not a chance. Ramp it up in the face of the Taxpayer. Disgraceful.
he pays for his own vacations as well, except for secret service detail and the fuel for the plane. psst, he's taken half the vacation time of other presidents, isn't that reduced enough for you?

Are you including his wife or just him? Are her vacations included? What about the friends and family that come along? At a minimum, increases secret service costs and fuel costs.......ironically, we are being told not to use fuel. They are fossil.
wife's vacations too, plus friends and family, paid their own way, including what a normal air fare ticket would cost to the Eu or where ever....even when flying on Air Force one.

Mi dica. (That is Italian for "tell me"). What data source do you have that wife's vacations friends and family were paid not by taxpayers other than what lies between your ears?
I researched it months ago, just do a FACTCHECK on it....you'll find out.... it's all detailed to the T.

If you want, I can find a link for you?

All family of presidents/senate/house no matter what side of the isle - they are fair game to be attacked in the media/internet, that's the life they chose.

yep. this is nothing. chump change. The real waste is in the travel, Golf, Fundraisers, WH parties, GW nonsens and Vacations on Taxpayer dollars. This cost is recurring, few times weekly for 8 years. Scouting Pre-trips, Two planes, cars, Doctors, 5star housing for all for weeks at a time. City after city worldwide.

Recession? tighten spending............not a chance. Ramp it up in the face of the Taxpayer. Disgraceful.
he pays for his own vacations as well, except for secret service detail and the fuel for the plane. psst, he's taken half the vacation time of other presidents, isn't that reduced enough for you?

Are you including his wife or just him? Are her vacations included? What about the friends and family that come along? At a minimum, increases secret service costs and fuel costs.......ironically, we are being told not to use fuel. They are fossil.

Obamas pay for their own vacations...just like Presidents before him did

If Obama was making taxpayers pick up the tab, I am sure the Republican Congress would have a field day

All family of presidents/senate/house no matter what side of the isle - they are fair game to be attacked in the media/internet, that's the life they chose.
Sounds classy. Attacking politicians children/family. Shit, even USMB finds it distasteful.

Last edited:
Sounds classy. Attacking politicians children/family. Shit, even USMB finds it distasteful.

Why not? They attack us like Mafia extortionist. Pay up or we come take all you have, even jail. Then they take that money and waste the begeezus out of it AND spend 40% more borrowed. Normal joesixpack don't like having his hard work taken and abused daily. Enough already. They work for us.

Why not? They attack us like Mafia extortionist. Pay up or we come take all you have, even jail. Then they take that money and waste the begeezus out of it AND spend 40% more borrowed. Normal joesixpack don't like having his hard work taken and abused daily. Enough already. They work for us.
Obama's under aged children attacked you?

LINK please!!!!

Obama's under aged children attacked you?

LINK please!!!!
He is still recovering Sasha and Malia Obama's beat down.

89369815-hospital-patient-in-body-cast-gettyimages.jpg

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/01/...-he-is-furious-after-personal-info-leaks-out/

Is this any different to the many previous President's children...

I have said this before be it GOP or DEM... The kids are off limits....

I also think (like in many other countries) all politicians not use children in campaigning... I don't mind limited us on special occasions for sharing special moments...

Using children in that way is exploiting them... I am sorry but Palin and Cruz are the big offenders here... I will not criticise their children.
How Palin used her adult son to attack Obama was just plain disgusting, he wasn't campaigning or advocating an issue like Bristol.

Actually, Obama gave them out to voters in the last election

How else could he have won against someone like Romney?

If he gave them out, he would have no income from the. Of course the Iranians didn't really want his narcissistic bullshit, any actual copies would go in the Persian gulf...

Oh, and I read "Dreams of my Father," but oddly it didn't make me want to vote for Obama; quite the opposite..

probably didn't want his kids murdered by one of the hateful republicans out there who would have easy access to his kids in a public school, like ALL other Presidents who had young kids while in office....he loves his kids! :D

Oh yes, the real danger of public schools in the ghetto of DC is "republicans."

Yer a right fucking genius Comrade :thup:

Are you telling the truth?

Well of course not, you're a democrat, a sociopath who has not a hint of integrity.

{
Now as the Obama family departs Friday on its annual holiday vacation to Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ 2015 trips that are all or largely personal at $11.6 million for travel costs alone, according to the conservative group Judicial Watch, based on federal government records. That brings the overall cost of personal or largely personal travel to at least $70.5 million since Obama took office in 2009, according to the group’s analysis.

The costs of Air Force One and other government planes as well as helicopters, limos and other unique parts of presidential travel often raise questions about the need.

Read more here: Report: Price of Obama getaways $70 million so far, and counting

If Obama was making taxpayers pick up the tab, I am sure the Republican Congress would have a field day

:eusa_naughty:

If you ever told the truth, would you burst into flames or something?

Are you telling the truth?

Well of course not, you're a democrat, a sociopath who has not a hint of integrity.

{
Now as the Obama family departs Friday on its annual holiday vacation to Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ 2015 trips that are all or largely personal at $11.6 million for travel costs alone, according to the conservative group Judicial Watch, based on federal government records. That brings the overall cost of personal or largely personal travel to at least $70.5 million since Obama took office in 2009, according to the group’s analysis.

The costs of Air Force One and other government planes as well as helicopters, limos and other unique parts of presidential travel often raise questions about the need.

Read more here: Report: Price of Obama getaways $70 million so far, and counting

:eusa_naughty:

If you ever told the truth, would you burst into flames or something?

The President takes his job with him. Air Force One is a flying White House offering full command and control and security at all times. A President and his family requires security full time. That is an imposition on them not us

Still enjoying the fact that this entire thread is based upon a RWNJ website, lying about what was said on an Amazon blog- and all of the right wing nut jobs here just assumed the claims were real.

Because for you Right Wing Nut Jobs- it is more important to attack Obama's daughters than finding out the facts.

The President takes his job with him. Air Force One is a flying White House offering full command and control and security at all times. A President and his family requires security full time. That is an imposition on them not us

So then, you lied.

Hey, democrat.

If someone says "that insect stung me with it's barbed and poison tail, " you reply "Scorpion, duh!"

If some blatantly lies to your face to promote the party, you reply "democrat!"

democrats lie, it is their only nature.

So then, you lied.

Hey, democrat.

If someone says "that insect stung me with it's barbed and poison tail, " you reply "Scorpion, duh!"

If some blatantly lies to your face to promote the party, you reply "democrat!"

democrats lie, it is their only nature.
Far from it

The President pays for his own vacation

Transportation and security are federally mandated, President flies Air Force One...Period

Far from it

The President pays for his own vacation

False, as you know. (democrat!)

{
As we reported earlier this year: The Obamas have “traveled more than any other first family, often with Mrs. Obama’s mother and her friends. By the summer of 2014 the Obamas had taken 31 international trips lasting 119 days. At the same point in his presidency, Ronald Reagan had taken 14 such trips over 73 days.

“When the family visited Ireland in 2013, taxpayers were hit for just under $8 million, including a quarter-million dollars for a two-day side-trip to Dublin for the Obama women. They chose a $3,500-per-night hotel suite in addition to 29 other rooms for their traveling party at the five-star hotel.

“Last year when Mrs. Obama, her mother and two daughters toured China, they stayed in a Beijing hotel suite costing $8,400 per night.”}

New Obama vacation costs uncovered; They now exceed $70 million

Transportation and security are federally mandated, President flies Air Force One...Period

Transportation is a major expense in vacations.

But we pay for lodging for Obama and all of his dozens of guests as well.

Forum List

Back