Obama's daughters living lavish lifestyle at tax payer expense.

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -
Might I suggest an extra heavy dosage of:

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1-1024x423.jpg
of course if an R did this, you lefties would be screaming.

no.

I don't recall hearing anyone shrieking about the bush girls.

you need to get a life.

From the OP

. According to Amazon, Obama is spending a total of $75,500 tax dollars PER YEAR to send his daughters to school. That multiplied by the eight years that he has been in office comes to a grand

According to Amazon?

WTF does Amazon know about Obamas daughters school?

how about how much it costs to protect the scum gwb??? A waste of money
Do you know what Amazon.com is?

it's also from some rightwingnut hack site.

yes, the president's daughters should go to a public school in D.C.

what idiots.

I agree

While the Bush twins were a little wild as teens, they have turned out to be lovely young ladies with a sense of responsibility

Palin kids are white trash
I don't know about the the Palin kids, just what the corrupt media says.
But as for the bush girls, are kids of progressive political privilege.
Most likely corrupt to the core, off all that foreign aid money their dad wasted during his presidency.

Most of what we know about the Palin kids comes from police reports. Most involving drunken fights and recently domestic abuse

The Bush girls do not bend over backwards to exploit their names like all the Palins seem to do
Are you kidding, the bush girls are exploiting that foolishness of foreign aid their dad wasted during his presidency.
They are most likely career politicians in the making, it's a sickness of political dynasties.

Are you referring to the millions on foreign aid Bush spent to save lives from AIDS in Africa? If so, why don't you just say screw all those black Africans.

the only plus he had in 8 years And is that SB living a lavish life style ??? WHY ?? He should be in jail for lying us into a devistating war

What lie was that? Did he say something like this?

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 |
Source

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -
Might I suggest an extra heavy dosage of:

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1-1024x423.jpg
Will you at least admit this is an unnecessary expense?
I realize that this is tradition as well as part of the protocol.
That does not mean I agree with it.
Unnecessary expense? Wtf do you care what the President does with his own money?
'Scuse me...The OP provided links that the lifestyle of the kids is at TAXPAYER expense. Meaning, the Obama's are NOT paying for it on their own....Huge difference

The OP links to a blog, which links to a blog.

One of the blogs simply started saying it was at taxpayer expense.

No one has provided a single bit of evidence- other than quoting a blog- that taxpayers are paying for the tuition.

From the OP

. According to Amazon, Obama is spending a total of $75,500 tax dollars PER YEAR to send his daughters to school. That multiplied by the eight years that he has been in office comes to a grand

According to Amazon?

WTF does Amazon know about Obamas daughters school?

According to a blog on Amazon- which if you go to the link doesn't say 'tax dollars' at all.

Another example of RWNJ's trying to inflame their base by lying to it.

The only thing taxpayers are billed for is the security. The Obamas pay their children's tuition.
That's what they say about everything.
Obama only earns $400k per year. How can he afford $4.5 million for vacations, $100k for school fees, $1.2 million for hair and makeup for Michelle, and pay taxes on a $40 million beachfront property in Hawaii? Oh and pay $1 million for Michelle's birthday party?
I think your numbers are skewed. A $40 million house would be one of the most expensive homes in Hawaii. When did they buy it? I guess I missed that.
Couple of years ago. Learn to use Google.

The only thing taxpayers are billed for is the security. The Obamas pay their children's tuition.
Obama only earns $400k per year. How can he afford $4.5 million for vacations, $100k for school fees, $1.2 million for hair and makeup for Michelle, and pay taxes on a $40 million beachfront property in Hawaii? Oh and pay $1 million for Michelle's birthday party?
I think your numbers are skewed. A $40 million house would be one of the most expensive homes in Hawaii. When did they buy it? I guess I missed that.

:lol:

That's quite the steaming load of bullshit, right there.

The house that Obama may or may not have purchased in Hawaii was sold for 8 million dollars, not "40". The rest of your numbers are fabrications, too.

Whether you're lying, or just naively believing everything you read in a RE:RE:RE:RE:RE conservo-spam email remains to be seen.

The house that Obama may or may not have purchased in Hawaii was sold for 8 million dollars, not "40". The rest of your numbers are fabrications, too.

Whether you're lying, or just naively believing everything you read in a RE:RE:RE:RE:RE conservo-spam email remains to be seen.

This entire thread is built upon steaming bullshit.

Why do these RWNJ's believe anything they read on the internet- they can't even be bothered to click on the link to see where their source says they got their BS?

You are way behind in your conspiracy Obama hoaxes. The 40 million dollar estate in Hawaii changed to a 8.7 million one of the Obama's buying the Magnum PI beachfront mansion. The newest is the 60 million dollar Dubai estate, purchased because there is no extradition treaty with Dubai.
Don't believe it? Learn to use Google.

This entire thread is built upon steaming bullshit.

Why do these RWNJ's believe anything they read on the internet- they can't even be bothered to click on the link to see where their source says they got their BS?
We have a cut and paste chick who can get hundreds of pages and thousands of hits promoting that kind of garbage. There are some really stupid people who infest this site.

Obama's daughters are going to a private school? How is this news?
Somebody made it make believe news by lying about it being taxpayer funded and asserting that a kid going to a private school was "lavish".

You are way behind in your conspiracy Obama hoaxes. The 40 million dollar estate in Hawaii changed to a 8.7 million one of the Obama's buying the Magnum PI beachfront mansion. The newest is the 60 million dollar Dubai estate, purchased because there is no extradition treaty with Dubai.
I don't follow Mother Jones or the Democratic Underground.

Here's some links to the purchase. Learn to Google.

Luxury Mansions & Celebrity Homes: Obamas Buy $40 Million Estate in Hawaii, Plan to Move in Jan. 2013

Marian Robinson Brags About Getting to Live in $35 Million Estate Come January

Obamas Buy $40 Million Estate in Hawaii, Plan to Move in Jan. 2013

Last edited:

Luxury Mansions & Celebrity Homes: Obamas Buy $40 Million Estate in Hawaii, Plan to Move in Jan. 2013

I don't think those are real. There was a rumor they bought the Magnum P.I. house. But it was just that, rumor. Why would they be renting or staying at huge homes of their rich friends if they owned a home there?

I was actually kind of surprised they do not own a home in Hawaii.

Well how could you not rely upon websites that make these claims:

Possibly watching Titcomb’s movements will give more clues as to which house, exactly, Obama will move to in January 2013.
UPDATE #2: Found it! Here’s the only property that matches all the clues we’ve been given

LOL- RWNJ showing once again- they believe any crap they find on the internet.

I don't think those are real. There was a rumor they bought the Magnum P.I. house. But it was just that, rumor. Why would they be renting or staying at huge homes of their rich friends if they owned a home there?

I was actually kind of surprised they do not own a home in Hawaii.
None of it is real. It is all one hoax after another. Just reasons to act out the Obama Derangement Syndrome via bashing. It's a disease.

:lol::lol::lol:

So "staggeringly naive" is the answer to the question I asked before.

Well how could you not rely upon websites that make these claims:

Possibly watching Titcomb’s movements will give more clues as to which house, exactly, Obama will move to in January 2013.
UPDATE #2: Found it! Here’s the only property that matches all the clues we’ve been given

LOL- RWNJ showing once again- they believe any crap they find on the internet.
The luxury mansions one wasn't terrible . It just said they were thinking or planning on buying that home. Not that they actually did.

Forum List

Back