Obama's daughters living lavish lifestyle at tax payer expense.

The only thing taxpayers are billed for is the security. The Obamas pay their children's tuition.
That's what they say about everything.
Obama only earns $400k per year. How can he afford $4.5 million for vacations, $100k for school fees, $1.2 million for hair and makeup for Michelle, and pay taxes on a $40 million beachfront property in Hawaii? Oh and pay $1 million for Michelle's birthday party?
I think your numbers are skewed. A $40 million house would be one of the most expensive homes in Hawaii. When did they buy it? I guess I missed that.
Couple of years ago. Learn to use Google.
You are way behind in your conspiracy Obama hoaxes. The 40 million dollar estate in Hawaii changed to a 8.7 million one of the Obama's buying the Magnum PI beachfront mansion. The newest is the 60 million dollar Dubai estate, purchased because there is no extradition treaty with Dubai.
Don't believe it? Learn to use Google.
I don't follow Mother Jones or the Democratic Underground.

Here's some links to the purchase. Learn to Google.

Luxury Mansions & Celebrity Homes: Obamas Buy $40 Million Estate in Hawaii, Plan to Move in Jan. 2013

Marian Robinson Brags About Getting to Live in $35 Million Estate Come January

Obamas Buy $40 Million Estate in Hawaii, Plan to Move in Jan. 2013
. President Obama and his wife just closed on a mansion in Hawaii and plan to move – in January 2013!

Barack and Michelle Obama will be moving to Hawaii in January of 2013. They have just purchase an estate in close proximity to land owned by the University of Hawaii, where the Obama presidential library and “political center” will be located. The estate is valued at $40 million.

So what we learned from your link is that the Obamas moved into a $40 million mansion in Jan 2013 and the Obama library is in Hawaii not Chicago

proudofmom.jpg

That's what they say about everything.
Obama only earns $400k per year. How can he afford $4.5 million for vacations, $100k for school fees, $1.2 million for hair and makeup for Michelle, and pay taxes on a $40 million beachfront property in Hawaii? Oh and pay $1 million for Michelle's birthday party?
I think your numbers are skewed. A $40 million house would be one of the most expensive homes in Hawaii. When did they buy it? I guess I missed that.
You are way behind in your conspiracy Obama hoaxes. The 40 million dollar estate in Hawaii changed to a 8.7 million one of the Obama's buying the Magnum PI beachfront mansion. The newest is the 60 million dollar Dubai estate, purchased because there is no extradition treaty with Dubai.

Luxury Mansions & Celebrity Homes: Obamas Buy $40 Million Estate in Hawaii, Plan to Move in Jan. 2013

. President Obama and his wife just closed on a mansion in Hawaii and plan to move – in January 2013!

Barack and Michelle Obama will be moving to Hawaii in January of 2013. They have just purchase an estate in close proximity to land owned by the University of Hawaii, where the Obama presidential library and “political center” will be located. The estate is valued at $40 million.

So what we learned from your link is that the Obamas moved into a $40 million mansion in Jan 2013 and the Obama library is in Hawaii not Chicago
I'll admit to not knowing they didn't have some nice ass house on the beach. The $40 million dollars seemed like an awfully large purchase for nobody to have noticed though.

From the OP

. According to Amazon, Obama is spending a total of $75,500 tax dollars PER YEAR to send his daughters to school. That multiplied by the eight years that he has been in office comes to a grand

According to Amazon?

WTF does Amazon know about Obamas daughters school?

how about how much it costs to protect the scum gwb??? A waste of money

So, does the DNC have to keep putting quarters in your ass?

I'll admit to not knowing they didn't have some nice ass house on the beach. The $40 million dollars seemed like an awfully large purchase for nobody to have noticed though.
To conservatives...it is like The Beverly Hillbillys

People buy his books....I believe he has a net worth of around $7 million

The rest of your numbers are just laughable

I think the Iranians bought millions of copies, right before they got the ObamaNuke... And the 600 billion super lotto win..

Actually, Obama gave them out to voters in the last election

How else could he have won against someone like Romney?

Since it's a private school Obama foots the bill. And the article calls it "bombshell information"? Obama chose Sidwell's before he was even inaugurated. :lol:

Why didn't he choose a DC Public School? What is so bad about DC Public Schools? Perhaps he saw the results of DC Schools yielding the low rate of graduates and reading and math rates despite having the highest per capita cost per pupil in the US annually? This you need to know: Sidwell would not permit the hoodies and baggie jeans. I grew up blocks Sidwell. It is a bastion of guilty, liberal elitist white people.

Since it's a private school Obama foots the bill. And the article calls it "bombshell information"? Obama chose Sidwell's before he was even inaugurated. :lol:

Why didn't he choose a DC Public School? What is so bad about DC Public Schools? Perhaps he saw the results of DC Schools yielding the low rate of graduates and reading and math rates despite having the highest per capita cost per pupil in the US annually? This you need to know: Sidwell would not permit the hoodies and baggie jeans. I grew up blocks Sidwell. It is a bastion of guilty, liberal elitist white people.
probably didn't want his kids murdered by one of the hateful republicans out there who would have easy access to his kids in a public school, like ALL other Presidents who had young kids while in office....he loves his kids! :D

probably didn't want his kids murdered by one of the hateful republicans out there who would have easy access to his kids in a public school, like ALL other Presidents who had young kids while in office....he loves his kids! :D

He wants his kids to have a BETTER education;just like all of the poor blacks who were using vouchers. Imagine that.

yep. this is nothing. chump change. The real waste is in the travel, Golf, Fundraisers, WH parties, GW nonsens and Vacations on Taxpayer dollars. This cost is recurring, few times weekly for 8 years. Scouting Pre-trips, Two planes, cars, Doctors, 5star housing for all for weeks at a time. City after city worldwide.

Recession? tighten spending............not a chance. Ramp it up in the face of the Taxpayer. Disgraceful.

BHO spending is on another level. But there is also Biden, Clinton, C. Rice, S. Rice, Kerry on and on and on. Who you think paid for Kerry to have a $5K roadbike and outfit in 5 star France, then medical. fools.
Yes I was equally upset at C. Rice running around for years. Not so much at GWB cheap trips to Camp David or Texas to work, negligible.

yep. this is nothing. chump change. The real waste is in the travel, Golf, Fundraisers, WH parties, GW nonsens and Vacations on Taxpayer dollars. This cost is recurring, few times weekly for 8 years. Scouting Pre-trips, Two planes, cars, Doctors, 5star housing for all for weeks at a time. City after city worldwide.

Recession? tighten spending............not a chance. Ramp it up in the face of the Taxpayer. Disgraceful.

Lefties always need a Marie Antoinette or Camelot. They shit themselves over Bush going back and forth to Crawford Texas yet wagged their fingers at conservatives who questioned Michelle Obama for her $300K entourage-infused vacations to Spain when Americans are losing their jobs.

he pays for his own vacations as well, except for secret service detail and the fuel for the plane. psst, he's taken half the vacation time of other presidents, isn't that reduced enough for you?

BHO spending is on another level. But there is also Biden, Clinton, C. Rice, S. Rice, Kerry on and on and on. Who you think paid for Kerry to have a $5K roadbike and outfit in 5 star France, then medical. fools.
Yes I was equally upset at C. Rice running around for years. Not so much at GWB cheap trips to Camp David or Texas to work, negligible.

:lol:

The "Bush's trips were cheaper" meme again.

How many millions of tax dollars went into building and securing Bush's Crawford Ranch?

Each round-trip flight from DC to Crawford cost the taxpayers more than $3 million in Air Force One costs alone.

he pays for his own vacations as well, except for secret service detail and the fuel for the plane. psst, he's taken half the vacation time of other presidents, isn't that reduced enough for you?

Are you including his wife or just him? Are her vacations included? What about the friends and family that come along? At a minimum, increases secret service costs and fuel costs.......ironically, we are being told not to use fuel. They are fossil.

Are you including his wife or just him? Are her vacations included? What about the friends and family that come along? At a minimum, increases secret service costs and fuel costs.......ironically, we are being told not to use fuel. They are fossil.
wife's vacations too, plus friends and family, paid their own way, including what a normal air fare ticket would cost to the Eu or where ever....even when flying on Air Force one.

The "Bush's trips were cheaper" meme again.

How many millions of tax dollars went into building and securing Bush's Crawford Ranch?

Each round-trip flight from DC to Crawford cost the taxpayers more than $3 million in Air Force One costs alone.

With all due respect. Total and complete disagreement. More leftist Spin. GWB trips were for long stays, weeks at a time at his own home. SS went with him. No advance scouts. Not bi-weekly international trips. No need to build anything? Camp David is also already fixed. Not a vacation to move work. When go.........make it pay, stay awhile. Hence the spin........more days total. Bull hockey.
AND he has us now $20T in debt, but no slowdown since day 1. Disgraseful. Golf lessons in FLA, we pay. All that surround him are on GOVT payroll, they need rooms. We pay.

wife's vacations too, plus friends and family, paid their own way, including what a normal air fare ticket would cost to the Eu or where ever....even when flying on Air Force one.

Mi dica. (That is Italian for "tell me"). What data source do you have that wife's vacations friends and family were paid not by taxpayers other than what lies between your ears?

Forum List

Back