Obama's daughters living lavish lifestyle at tax payer expense.

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -
Might I suggest an extra heavy dosage of:

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1-1024x423.jpg
of course if an R did this, you lefties would be screaming.
Wait...you don't think Rs HAVE done this? :lmao:
Probably not to the extent Bo has, but then the media actually does it's job when an R is in the WH.

For example, the media went nuts when Nancy Reagan bought new china for the WH...using money donated by a friend...yet the tax payer funds Bo's lavish life style and the media says nothing.

What tax payer funds- for what lavish life style?

The basis for this whole thread? Did anyone bother to look?
Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -

Where did they get their claim from?
Disturbing Personal Info Leaks About Obama Girls – The President Is FURIOUS About This

Where did they get their information from?
Obama Furious After Personal Info Leaks About His Daughters

An Amazon forum- a forum just like this
Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: What are Malia and Sasha Obama's IQs?

Except the Amazon forum doesn't say tax dollars- 'Tell Me Now' just made that crap up.

And you Conservatives believe it all- you go for it like pigs to the trough.

You will believe anything on the internet.

It is this sort of discussion that lets us know beyond any shadow of a doubt that the right is driven almost entirely by racism.

It is this sort of discussion that lets us know beyond any shadow of a doubt that the right is driven almost entirely by racism.
The dems complained when the Reagans redid the WH, and Jackie Kennedy did the same 20 years previously.

The Obama's are millionaires. They maybe paying for their kids schooling out of pocket.

Even so, if it is taxpayer funded, then funding for their kids education was ok'd through Congress. If that is the case, then you should suspect other politicians receive something similiar.

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Will you at least admit this is an unnecessary expense?
I realize that this is tradition as well as part of the protocol.
That does not mean I agree with it.

Unnecessary expense? Wtf do you care what the President does with his own money?

Unnecessary expense? Wtf do you care what the President does with his own money?
'Scuse me...The OP provided links that the lifestyle of the kids is at TAXPAYER expense. Meaning, the Obama's are NOT paying for it on their own....Huge difference

'Scuse me...The OP provided links that the lifestyle of the kids is at TAXPAYER expense. Meaning, the Obama's are NOT paying for it on their own....Huge difference
No he provided a link to a conservative bullshitting website intended to dupe idiots. The Obama's most certainly ARE paying for it themselves.

Last edited:
Lol the Bush daughters are a "little" trampish like Bristol Palin has a "little" trouble using condoms
Slick willy probably molested the bush daughters... The reason why they are so fucked up to this day...
Lol
Typical Far RWr....likes to make pedophile accusations with no evidence. Who needs evidence and indictments and trials anyways.
Uncle slick willy is very close to the bushes...
You like to dwell on unfounded pedophile fantasies about President Clinton, don't you?
don't feed the troll....not worth the time of day
He is not a troll, it's just that he is not the sharpest crayon in the box

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

I can provide some links that claim the Queen of England is a shapeshifting lizard alien, if you like. Would you believe them?

The Bush girls came out great. Even the Amish allow their kids to get a little wild and crazy before adulthood and marriage. In fairness, showing vagina to media photographers was kind of hard for the press to ignore.
Palin kids that get attention are beyond that age and have failed to show any evidence that they have matured beyond the crazy young irresponsible adult stage.

I agree

While the Bush twins were a little wild as teens, they have turned out to be lovely young ladies with a sense of responsibility

Palin kids are white trash
I don't know about the the Palin kids, just what the corrupt media says.
But as for the bush girls, are kids of progressive political privilege.
Most likely corrupt to the core, off all that foreign aid money their dad wasted during his presidency.

Most of what we know about the Palin kids comes from police reports. Most involving drunken fights and recently domestic abuse

The Bush girls do not bend over backwards to exploit their names like all the Palins seem to do
Are you kidding, the bush girls are exploiting that foolishness of foreign aid their dad wasted during his presidency.
They are most likely career politicians in the making, it's a sickness of political dynasties.

Are you referring to the millions on foreign aid Bush spent to save lives from AIDS in Africa? If so, why don't you just say screw all those black Africans.

the only plus he had in 8 years And is that SB living a lavish life style ??? WHY ?? He should be in jail for lying us into a devistating war

Slick willy probably molested the bush daughters... The reason why they are so fucked up to this day...
Lol
Typical Far RWr....likes to make pedophile accusations with no evidence. Who needs evidence and indictments and trials anyways.
Uncle slick willy is very close to the bushes...
You like to dwell on unfounded pedophile fantasies about President Clinton, don't you?
don't feed the troll....not worth the time of day
He is not a troll, it's just that he is not the sharpest crayon in the box

hopefully in a few years there is no more republican party

From the OP

. According to Amazon, Obama is spending a total of $75,500 tax dollars PER YEAR to send his daughters to school. That multiplied by the eight years that he has been in office comes to a grand

According to Amazon?

WTF does Amazon know about Obamas daughters school?

From the OP

. According to Amazon, Obama is spending a total of $75,500 tax dollars PER YEAR to send his daughters to school. That multiplied by the eight years that he has been in office comes to a grand

According to Amazon?

how about how much it costs to protect the scum gwb??? A waste of money

From the OP

According to Amazon?

how about how much it costs to protect the scum gwb??? A waste of money
Do you know what Amazon.com is?

Forum List

Back