🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Disastrous Legacy

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Articles: Obama's Disastrous Legacy

So many impeachable offenses...

Impeachment? Imprisonment at least is a better idea. Obama is and has been a Traitor to America and his punishment should fit the Crime.

Obama is the worst president in our nation's history by any measure. His domestic agenda has shackled the economy and forced millions of people to work two and theee jobs just to keep food on the table. Millions more have given up looking for work and suckle on the government teat. Obama's foreign policy agenda has resulted in the wholesale slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people and a refugee crisis of biblical proportions.

Republicans may be stupid and greedy but Obama hates America in the worst way and has done all in his considerable power to bring us down to third world status. Both are certainly despicable but what Obama has inflicted on America is truly unforgivable

On the one hand, I agree.

But, on the other, even if fully justified by facts, prosecution of a departing "president" would make America look like Obama succeeded in turning it into a third-world dictatorship.

Of course there might be subtle ways to convince Him to self-deport.....

The dementia is obvious in you, Rosh. You don't remember the Carter and first Reagan years?

The dementia is obvious in you, Rosh. You don't remember the Carter and first Reagan years?
I remember Carter vividly. Carter responded poorly to bad situations (i.e., Iran, encouraging USSR invasion of Afghanistan through naive bogus arms deals, etc.) while Obama has created bad situations.
Reagan scared the shit out of everyone with his nuke buildup but in retrospect he was right.
Obama is far away the worst ever. To the point where subversion is a legit speculation.

Articles: Obama's Disastrous Legacy

So many impeachable offenses...

Impeachment? Imprisonment at least is a better idea. Obama is and has been a Traitor to America and his punishment should fit the Crime.

Obama is the worst president in our nation's history by any measure. His domestic agenda has shackled the economy and forced millions of people to work two and theee jobs just to keep food on the table. Millions more have given up looking for work and suckle on the government teat. Obama's foreign policy agenda has resulted in the wholesale slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people and a refugee crisis of biblical proportions.

Republicans may be stupid and greedy but Obama hates America in the worst way and has done all in his considerable power to bring us down to third world status. Both are certainly despicable but what Obama has inflicted on America is truly unforgivable
^ sofa king we todd ed

I remember Reagan's unemployment figures and how they lasted for a long time.

I am looking at less than 5% UE.

You are wrong, period.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back