Obama's Economy FAIL- 0.0% GDP Growth In The First Quarter

Record number of people on welfare? Outspent all presidents combined? Yeah Obama is great lol.

Do you know what the topic of the thread was?
Or are you off your meds again and the Obama Derangement Syndrome has kicked in big time?

I was thinking the same thing when you fall over yourself coming to Obama's defense daily.

Who knew that Obama was a home builder. And again. do you know what the topic of the thread was/is?
I think not. But hell, with stupid mother fuckers like you, who can tell.

the left has a million excuses for their failures; most of them involve blaming the very same people the Left is always insisting they are so much smarter than. lol! idiots and hypocrites

I do this stuff for a living, and I don't remember a stranger economic period. Every time I get my hopes up with this economic data, that economic data comes along and wrecks it. Every time the economic data looks scary, along comes some good news.

That does happen, but I don't remember it happening for this long - what, three, four years?

May not change for a while. The foundation for growth is definitely there, but so are some pretty significant dangers.

One thing, at least there is some good news in the past 2 or 3 years, instead of all bad. Took the economy some time to grow out of Obama's disaster of a recovery. I look for the next few years to show more good news. Especially if we do the right thing in 2016.

Of course it's been a failure. and the majority of the people know it because they have been living it...I bought hamburger the other day, almost $5 for a pound. Gas over 3.50 a gallon for his first six years in office. my utilities has went through the roof...I'm hoping to survive until he's out of office

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! the snow made me fail!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! the Tea Party made me fail!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Fox News made me fail!!!

lmao!

I was thinking the same thing when you fall over yourself coming to Obama's defense daily.

Who knew that Obama was a home builder. And again. do you know what the topic of the thread was/is?
I think not. But hell, with stupid mother fuckers like you, who can tell.
Obama isn't anything, but a stupid mother fucker. So what does that make you? Mr. Gruber.

the harsh weather caused cities and states to spend hundreds of millions of dollars. doesnt the Left always say that is a good thing? think of all that money that got "put back into the economy"? isnt that what the left says?

lol idiots and hypocrites

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! the snow made me fail!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! the Tea Party made me fail!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Fox News made me fail!!!

lmao!
You forgot about Bush, if it wasn't for him. Obama could be successful. Lol

Good lord. Obama can't do anything right, well, unless you consider the unpatriotic agenda- a transformation of success

-Geaux
-----------------------

The Atlanta Fed's GDPNow model forecast for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the first quarter of 2015 has been downgraded once again... to 0.0 percent on April 1, down from 2.3 percent on Feb 13th.

Following this morning's construction spending release from the U.S. Census Bureau, the nowcast for real residential investment growth increased from -1.1 percent to 1.8 percent. This was more than offset by declines in the nowcasts for real nonresidential structures investment growth (-19.3 percent to -22.5 percent) and real state and local government spending growth (0.3 percent to -0.8 percent)

It s Official Fed Sees 0.0 GDP Growth In The First Quarter Zero Hedge

Oh dear!

The economy must fail crowd chimes in

Want to go over all quarters since Obama became President?
Record number of people on welfare? Outspent all presidents combined? Yeah Obama is great lol.

Moving the economic goalpost already?

If you are willing to stand up for the rights of working Americans, I will listen
But to do everything you can to hold down worker protections and wages and then gloating because more workers require welfare does not cut it

Good lord. Obama can't do anything right, well, unless you consider the unpatriotic agenda- a transformation of success

-Geaux
-----------------------

The Atlanta Fed's GDPNow model forecast for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the first quarter of 2015 has been downgraded once again... to 0.0 percent on April 1, down from 2.3 percent on Feb 13th.

Following this morning's construction spending release from the U.S. Census Bureau, the nowcast for real residential investment growth increased from -1.1 percent to 1.8 percent. This was more than offset by declines in the nowcasts for real nonresidential structures investment growth (-19.3 percent to -22.5 percent) and real state and local government spending growth (0.3 percent to -0.8 percent)

Oh dear!

If you are willing to stand up for the rights of working Americans, I will listen
But to do everything you can to hold down worker protections and wages and then gloating because more workers require welfare does not cut it

YAWN; if that was the reason there would have been much more people on welfare under bush with a Republican congress. libs are silly excuse-making losers

-Geaux
-----------------------

Oh dear!

No you stating that the economy is great, while record number of people are on welfare is bullshit. I am right for calling you on it.

record welfare and food stamps is the legacy of this Progressive President and his Party; which is probably more Progressive now than it has evern been. there are no excuses; own your failure

the harsh weather caused cities and states to spend hundreds of millions of dollars. doesnt the Left always say that is a good thing? think of all that money that got "put back into the economy"? isnt that what the left says?

lol idiots and hypocrites
Like Pelosi said, handouts are improving the economy.

Forum List

Back