Obama's Evolving Opinion On Same-sex Marriage

To date, 31 states have overwhelmingly rejected same sex marriage. When North Carolina rejects it, that will make 32 states. obama can't afford to lose 32 states by coming out.

To date, 31 states have overwhelmingly rejected same sex marriage. When North Carolina rejects it, that will make 32 states. obama can't afford to lose 32 states by coming out.

:thup:

Including California... But Appointed Judges that Politicians gave Power decided that the People's Opinion doesn't matter at the Ballot Box.

:)

peace...

How many states rejected gay marriage 10 years ago? 20 years ago? 30 years ago?

Enjoy that wrong side of history. Lester Maddox and Bull Conner are saving seats for you.

To date not ONE state has voted to legalize same sex marriage. It has been imposed by liberal legislatures and corrupt courts presided over by gay judges (as in California) but has never been legalized by the vote.

That's why obama refuses to say. He won't take a stand either way, he's voting present.

I think he looks like a hypocrite when he refuses to say exactly where he stands on same-sex marriage. Instead he meekly says his opinion is evolving.

This is the whine you come up with on the day of "still deciding"? Poor timing.

Are you fucking serious??

"Still evolving" is one of the dumbest answers....

Why can't Obamy just give a blunt answer?? oh yeah, he has Joe Biden...

I think he looks like a hypocrite when he refuses to say exactly where he stands on same-sex marriage. Instead he meekly says his opinion is evolving.

Timing?

You're ether for it or against it.

I think taking a stand is never a matter of timing......it's a matter of principle.

Well, so does Romney.

What's your point?

We know what Romney believes in today. What about tomorrow?

:lol::lol::lol:

This shit is coming from an Obama supporter??

Priceless...... :lol:

Obama supporters and their tunnel-vision on display.

I figure put your money where you mouth is and stop the deception.

I think it's why folks like Oprah and others aren't willing to back him like last time.

Lack of courage on issues that matter to them.

Timing?

I think taking a stand is never a matter of timing......it's a matter of principle.

Precisely...principle.

To tell the nation and the press that you will render your opinion...later...your opinion is 'EVOLVING'...while stating you are against it in past times?

One has to wonder which face the man is speaking out of and which to belive.

None of the above?

But Joey Biden is out there saying he hasn't a problem with it...

Obama’s Gay Marriage Conundrum

Enjoy that wrong side of history. Lester Maddox and Bull Conner are saving seats for you.
It wasn't an issue 10-30 years ago.
How many states voted for the Equal Rights Amendment?

Timing?

Precisely...principle.

To tell the nation and the press that you will render your opinion...later...your opinion is 'EVOLVING'...while stating you are against it in past times?

None of the above?

"Plugs" doesn't want to be shown the door.

I think he acts like an idiot so Obama will look more competent.

Again.......I don't see a problem with same-sex marriage. I'd rather remove it as an issue.

I also feel that Gays deserve every benefit that heteros get.....and the pain and suffering that a bad marriage can be as well.

Last edited:
Timing?

Precisely...principle.

None of the above?

"Plugs" doesn't want to be shown the door.

I think he acts like an idiot so Obama will look more competent.

Again.......I don't see a problem with same-sex marriage. I'd rather remove it as an issue.

I also feel that Gays deserve every benefit that heteros get.....and the pain and suffering that a bad marriage can be as well.

As would I see it removed. It's way down on the totem pole.

We know what Romney believes in today. What about tomorrow?

I think it's why folks like Oprah and others aren't willing to back him like last time.

I think Obamy has lost a ton of votes, not that those votes translate into Romney votes but I think many will be sitting out this time around come November.

This is just like obama's secret deals with the Russians. He's hiding whatever he really intends hoping that the American public is too stupid to figure it out.

Either obama is afraid to say because he will alienate gay voters or his afraid to say because he will alienate heterosexual voters. One or the other. No one is buying this evolving bullshit.

I think Obamy has lost a ton of votes, not that those votes translate into Romney votes but I think many will be sitting out this time around come November.

And what is a sit out but a vote for Obama?

How many @ the Ballot Box have Embraced it?...

Not what the Legislatures or Courts did.

Got a count?...

:)

peace...

Why is the President so non-committal on this? From a social position, moderates, independents, and liberals are by and large in agreement with him. Is he trying to attract the Religious Right? Can he not show leadership or definitivenrss on something so easy?

Obama is avoiding this because a certain group, that voted for Obama 99%, don't like homosexuals.

same-sex-marriage.jpg

It's pretty clear that Obama is saying one thing and secretly believes another. I think he looks like a hypocrite when he refuses to say exactly where he stands on same-sex marriage. Instead he meekly says his opinion is evolving.

That isn't even intelligent enough to call stupid.

Fact is Obama has officially said he's against it but his policies say otherwise. I don't need to hear what he believes because I already know. He is pro same-sex marriage, but he's afraid to lose the Latino vote and any conservatives that he once had. He won't say what he really believes till after the election.

What a coward.

I believe that Gays deserve the same rights as everybody else, but I'm not gonna send someone else out to pander to them like Obama did with Joe Biden.
article-1249258-0831462B000005DC-790_634x403.jpg

It was unseemly. It was pathetic. I don't think Biden believed a word he said. He's as big a bigot as anyone. However he was told to say what he said on Meet The Depressed Sunday morning. This is Obama's way of starting a new discussion without actually participating. He had Biden put on his knee-pads and grovel to the Gay community while he stays out of it and remains free of criticism.

Typical Obama. He always has somebody else carry his water on the tough issues.

joe_biden_249x300_large.jpeg

You are such a whiner. Like you really care what Obama thinks regarding gay rights. You and your comrades just want an excuse to bitch about the prez. It would be like a day without sunshine, wouldn't it??

Forum List

Back