🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Executive Orders - Communist Martial Law

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
How many folks know exactly what executive orders Obama has signed into "law?" Do you love your freedom? Do you have a plan should Obama's orders are put into action?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA0ihx1cLBg"]April 2014 NWO executive orders president Obama has strips every USA citizen of any rights - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you suppose Obama has determined the necessity to sign these things into law?

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

This is a direct assault on the rights of the American people. Where are the Thomas Jeffersons?

Last edited:
How many folks know exactly what executive orders Obama has signed into "law?" Do you love your freedom? Do you have a plan should Obama's orders are put into action?

April 2014 NWO executive orders president Obama has strips every USA citizen of any rights - YouTube

Why do you suppose Obama has determined the necessity to sign these things into law?

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

This is a direct assault on the rights of the American people. Where are the Thomas Jeffersons?

:lol:

This garbage again.

I didn't need to watch more than the first 30 seconds to realize that your video is absolute bullshit.

The first one mentioned, "Executive Order 10990" was signed by JFK, not Obama - and has nothing to do with "taking over highways and seaports".

John F. Kennedy: Executive Order 10990

The rest are the same. She's reading this fake list: snopes.com: President Obama's 923 Executive Orders

I guess it boils down to whether or not you believe Obama has signed a number of executive orders or not. If you don't believe he has then you should just skip along with your blinders on. If you DO believe he's signed these executive orders then you must ask yourself if you are in favor of it or against it. After that, you can plan your life accordingly.

Last edited:

April 2014 NWO executive orders president Obama has strips every USA citizen of any rights - YouTube

Franklin D. Roosevelt

This garbage again.

I didn't need to watch more than the first 30 seconds to realize that your video is absolute bullshit.

The first one mentioned, "Executive Order 10990" was signed by JFK, not Obama - and has nothing to do with "taking over highways and seaports".

The rest are the same. She's reading this fake list: snopes.com: President Obama's 923 Executive Orders

If you had watched the whole video the author gives credit to others having signed some of the orders but made it clear that FEMA has recently consolidated those orders.

This garbage again.

If you had watched the whole video the author gives credit to others having signed some of the orders but made it clear that FEMA has recently consolidated those orders.

You don't get it.

Your video is nothing but lies. None of the "executive orders" it mentions actually do anything like the video claims.

Regardless of who signed the most orders the important thing to realize is that they exist and give sweeping power to a single man in the executive branch of government. That's a dangerous thing under any circumstances.

I guess it boils down to whether or not you believe Obama has signed a number of executive orders or not. If you don't believe he has then you should just skip along with your blinders on. If you DO believe he's signed these executive orders then you must ask yourself if you are in favor of it or against it. After that, you can plan your life accordingly.

no. it boils down to the fact that the obama deranged wing nuts can't abide this president acting like every other president and then lying compulsively about him.

gee... i wonder why.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

it is a bogus video

but a good real life question may be

why has the department of agriculture requested select fire machine guns

and body armor

no. it boils down to the fact that the obama deranged wing nuts can't abide this president acting like every other president and then lying compulsively about him.

gee... i wonder why.
If you read them objectively, and not in the manner that Obama is some crazed dictator - most of them sound like orders used to fight terrorism i.e. the ability to land planes. In fact more likely those orders were established as a precedent by Bush Jr, and then just continued on by Obama. ;)

I concede that Snopes and Truth or Fiction state that the 923 EOs attributed to Obama are false. So I retract any personal claim that he has.

However, the video shows members of both parties claiming that a restructure of the "New World Order" is taking place and we've seen in recent days more and more assaults on civil liberties. So, our Constitution is still under assault and our future liberty is in jeopardy.

I concede that Snopes and Truth or Fiction state that the 923 EOs attributed to Obama are false. So I retract any personal claim that he has.

However, the video shows members of both parties claiming that a restructure of the "New World Order" is taking place and we've seen in recent days more and more assaults on civil liberties. So, our Constitution is still under assault and our future liberty is in jeopardy.

You know, you could have saved yourself quite a bit of embarrassment by doing 30 seconds worth of your own research, rather than believing any anonymous Internet video you see that "feels" right.

You know, you could have saved yourself quite a bit of embarrassment by doing 30 seconds worth of your own research, rather than believing any anonymous Internet video you see that "feels" right.

EO searches are simple and you can read every one of them yourself

Bush actually signed more EOs in the same amount of time

And, one thing about EOs.......if you don't like 'em another EO can cancel it out
:thup:

You're right! Too tired and exhausted. I quickly googled the subject and found lots of other sites stating the same thing. Should have taken it a step further but chose sleep instead. My bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back