🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Failing Economy- U.S. productivity sinks 3% in Fourth Quarter

The fact is the economy has been in the shitter since 2008. Anyone who denys it either lives in a bubble or are too stupid to converse with

That is an one-sided and false portrayal of the entire economy as you well know.

Fallacy of Incomplete Evidence.

It kind of matches up with a lot of other evidence out there. I know CNN and the government won't report on the true situation but they got a president to protect from the evil right wingers.
That is only your opinion, which does not count. Let's see the evidence.
I gave you some evidence. I have witnessed a sharp decline in service requests. Anecdotal I know but it ties into the op.

It's anecdotal and useless for purposes of evaluating the state of the US economy....
It is ment to support as evidence the premise of the op. I fucking know it's anecdotal, I said as much when I said it.

(Two republicans talking):
It's 110 degrees outside.
I know, it's so hot I'm sweating.
(Democrat response):
That is pointless anecdotal nonsense that in no way means anything.

Cascade Microtech has reached an all time high this morning.. .I'm disinclined to extrapolate from that factoid....

It kind of matches up with a lot of other evidence out there. I know CNN and the government won't report on the true situation but they got a president to protect from the evil right wingers.
I gave you some evidence. I have witnessed a sharp decline in service requests. Anecdotal I know but it ties into the op.

It's anecdotal and useless for purposes of evaluating the state of the US economy....
It is ment to support as evidence the premise of the op. I fucking know it's anecdotal, I said as much when I said it.

(Democrat response):

Cascade Microtech has reached an all time high this morning.. .I'm disinclined to extrapolate from that factoid....
So a solitary stock is more indicative of the state of the economy for main street America than a construction company that services a metro area of 3 million?

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once? In reality the economy hasn't improved much, no matter how hard the liberals lie about it.

At any point during, or after, the Great Recession did you hold Scrub responsible?

Re: your avatar.......are you obliged to advertise because your appearance is unconvincing?

(Democrat response):

So a solitary stock is more indicative of the state of the economy for main street America than a construction company that services a metro area of 3 million?
Read the post again......look up "disinclined" while you are at it....

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once? In reality the economy hasn't improved much, no matter how hard the liberals lie about it.

At any point during, or after, the Great Recession did you hold Scrub responsible?

Re: your avatar.......are you obliged to advertise because your appearance is unconvincing?
Again. Enough pig latin. English please

(Democrat response):

You posted it because you believed it to be equal to my anecdote. I clearly handed you your ass.

Next?

Again. Enough pig latin. English please

Dude,

You might want to dial back on illustrating your level of (il)literacy......

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once?
Only if you wing-nuts stop blaming Pelosi and Reid for Bush's trashing the economy in 2007.

The fact is the economy has been in the shitter since 2008. Anyone who denys it either lives in a bubble or are too stupid to converse with

You wouldn't be an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter by any chance..
English please

Let me know with which part of it you struggle....
I've never seen Scrub on a ballot. Course if teenage name calling is where we're headed just let me know and I'll move on.

(Democrat response):

You posted it because you believed it to be equal to my anecdote. I clearly handed you your ass.

Next?

You're as dumb as a fucking post.....I offered it as an example of anecdotal evidence which is insufficient to shape my perception of the economy...

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once?
Only if you wing-nuts stop blaming Pelosi and Reid for Bush's trashing the economy in 2007.
I blamed Barney Frank. But Reid & Pelosi held America's purse strings so maybe you're right! It is their fault as well

You wouldn't be an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter by any chance..
English please

Let me know with which part of it you struggle....
I've never seen Scrub on a ballot. Course if teenage name calling is where we're headed just let me know and I'll move on.

Pathetic dodge....

Obama's predecessor.......

I'm inclined to believe that you enabled that Disaster with two votes...

Am I correct?

(Democrat response):

Next?

You're as dumb as a fucking post.....I offered it as an example of anecdotal evidence which is insufficient to shape my perception of the economy...
I got that ya moron. And I told you it was nothing like the anecdote I offered.

Stocks=/=main street

Class dismissed

Forum List

Back