Obama's GREATEST mistake regarding Russian meddling in 2016

Hey, fuckhead....

First look up the difference between"sex" and "gender"

Second, since you seem to look for any bullshit that is spewed by your fellow morons, review some of your orange buffoon's speeches for entertainment........LOL
Now the Dufus claims a persons sex can be different than gender!

Thanks for validating these are truly THE CRAZY YEARS, my moral and intellectual superior!
:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I'd like to hear from ONE honest right winger on here (if there is one) what he or she would have said had Obama in September or October of 2016 had a news conference stating that Putin was meddling in our elections and Putin was favoring Trump.....

Really, I'd love to hear what would have happened among the "I hate Obama and Clinton" cadre........

But,looking for an honest right winger is equivalent to Diogenes' quest.
Instead he told there was no way anyone could interfere with our elections. So do we put that down as another Obama lie?

I have much disagreement with several of Obama's directives.......but the very worst of his mistakes was his reluctance to impose much harsher rebuttals to Putin's various attempts to meddle in our electoral system, and Putin's railroading of Clinton.....thereby helping to install a stooge such as Trump in the oval office.

A TRULY fascinating Washington Post article on what was going on in late summer in 2016 should be read by everyone.

Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

The above article outlines several options that Obama could (and SHOULD) have taken against Russia's meddling, and the only "excuses" that the Obama administration has since relied upon are these:

1. Obama did NOT want for his administration to appear as favoring one side above the other by revealing Russia's penchant to favor Trump....and

2. Obama, witnessing the same polls as the rest of the country, thought that Trump's chances of winning were slim.....thereby showing Russia that their meddling was unproductive......OBAMA WAS WRONG!!!

Sure, Obama did expel Russian diplomats and oligarchs,closed down Russian spy centers, and imposed several economic sanction......but these actions were too meager.

Russia violated our sovereignty, meddling in one of our most sacred acts as a democracy — electing our president. The Kremlin should have paid a much higher price for that attack.

Read the article and DO wonder why Putin wanted an inept Trump in the WH, why he hated Clinton so much....and, most important WHY our current government is still reluctant to show a low-life, ex-KGB thug that we're more powerful than his vile attempts to divide us and screw us over.

It's rather "interesting that even when someone on the left actually criticizes Obama a bit and tries to explain why Obama may have erred, Trump ass kissers (with severe reading comprehension issues) STILL find the post "funny."

....AND then they wonder why their beloved orange buffoon said this about them....

View attachment 203481
Trump supporters are uneducated say the Left who claim people can change sex on a whim.
As well as all the scientists involved...

I'd like to hear from ONE honest right winger on here (if there is one) what he or she would have said had Obama in September or October of 2016 had a news conference stating that Putin was meddling in our elections and Putin was favoring Trump.....

Really, I'd love to hear what would have happened among the "I hate Obama and Clinton" cadre........

Instead he told there was no way anyone could interfere with our elections. So do we put that down as another Obama lie?
He was talking about changing votes in the actual voting machines, which is impossible because they are not hooked up to the Internet, brainwashed functional moron LOL

I have much disagreement with several of Obama's directives.......but the very worst of his mistakes was his reluctance to impose much harsher rebuttals to Putin's various attempts to meddle in our electoral system, and Putin's railroading of Clinton.....thereby helping to install a stooge such as Trump in the oval office.

A TRULY fascinating Washington Post article on what was going on in late summer in 2016 should be read by everyone.

The above article outlines several options that Obama could (and SHOULD) have taken against Russia's meddling, and the only "excuses" that the Obama administration has since relied upon are these:

1. Obama did NOT want for his administration to appear as favoring one side above the other by revealing Russia's penchant to favor Trump....and

2. Obama, witnessing the same polls as the rest of the country, thought that Trump's chances of winning were slim.....thereby showing Russia that their meddling was unproductive......OBAMA WAS WRONG!!!

Sure, Obama did expel Russian diplomats and oligarchs,closed down Russian spy centers, and imposed several economic sanction......but these actions were too meager.

Russia violated our sovereignty, meddling in one of our most sacred acts as a democracy — electing our president. The Kremlin should have paid a much higher price for that attack.

Read the article and DO wonder why Putin wanted an inept Trump in the WH, why he hated Clinton so much....and, most important WHY our current government is still reluctant to show a low-life, ex-KGB thug that we're more powerful than his vile attempts to divide us and screw us over.
The guy is a pussy. Did you honestly think he’d ever have the balls to stand up for this country?

He was talking about changing votes in the actual voting machines, which is impossible because they are not hooked up to the Internet, brainwashed functional moron LOL

He was talking about changing votes in the actual voting machines,

is that what he said, or is that how it was interpreted?

The guy is a pussy. Did you honestly think he’d ever have the balls to stand up for this country?
If only James Comey and other Republicans in our justice system cared about fair and balanced like Obama and Democrats....

If only James Comey and other Republicans in our justice system cared about fair and balanced like Obama and Democrats....
We’re still learning how “fair and balanced” obama and democrats were. lol

I’m looking forward to learning more. :)

NO, you fucking moron........

What Obama stated (and the orange idiot misquoted because he orange idiot IS an idiot.....and so are you and the rest of your cult)

was in reference to the then-Republican presidential candidate’s claims that domestic "..........widespread voter fraud was going on...." — and not at all about Russian interference in the election.

Good Lord you morons are IGNORANT and STUPID.........LOL.

NO, you fucking moron........

What Obama stated (and the orange idiot misquoted because he orange idiot IS an idiot.....and so are you and the rest of your cult)

was in reference to the then-Republican presidential candidate’s claims that domestic "..........widespread voter fraud was going on...." — and not at all about Russian interference in the election.

Good Lord you morons are IGNORANT and STUPID.........LOL.

Everyone knows the DNC has been stuffing ballot boxes for decades now. Dems used Russians to create a fake dossier to try to take down a candidate as well.

Thanks for validating these are truly THE CRAZY YEARS, my moral and intellectual superior!

According to the above fucking idiot.......

One can place "little Willie and the twins" on the bureau on a Friday night........put on a vagina for the weekend......and then revert back to his Willie on Sunday night, ready for Monday's work shift.

nat4900 is a Hillary CULTIST and should not be taken seriously.

nat4900 seems to think DWS didn't "meddle" at all, when in fact DWS is the one person 100% responsible for Donald Trump being President.
I disagree, I think you can lay that wreath at the feet of obummer! Eight long years of race baiting, divisiveness and buffoonery was just too much!

Then why did Hillary have a 30 point lead two months before the election?

It is hilarious to observe this. One Dem told me Hillary lost because of sexism. I asked the same question - then how was she 30 points ahead? A: hate ##### typical left wing liar confronted with too much truth...

According to the above fucking idiot.......

One can place "little Willie and the twins" on the bureau on a Friday night........put on a vagina for the weekend......and then revert back to his Willie on Sunday night, ready for Monday's work shift.

No one said that so called 'transgenders' aren't pretending.

Putin’s pussy. He vowed more flexibility!

True....Trump IS Putin's orange pussy.

putintoon06.jpg

You can now put Kim Jong Un's face on Putin's in this cartoon.
Trump is the biggest idiot to ever take office.

Everyone knows the DNC has been stuffing ballot boxes for decades now

"Correct"....So, stay home next time......This country does not need more fuckheads like you voting anyway.......lol

Tell me, how did Putin get you to vote for Trump?

Forum List

Back