Obama's Gun Report Backfires--Guns Save Lives

Obama ordered a study on gun violence, and he got one, just not the one he may have been wanting. The new study is out and the conclusion is that there are more benefits to concealed and open carry than there are negative side effects.

Read at Obama's Gun Report Backfires--Guns Save Lives -

I'm sure that'll be wonderful news for the 105,000 American murdered in firearms attacks in 2010 and the 200,000 or so injured in the same year.

Did you actually read the report or just look at the pictures?
Clearly YOU did not, as the number you cited are nowhere to be found in it.

Last edited:
Obama ordered a study on gun violence, and he got one, just not the one he may have been wanting. The new study is out and the conclusion is that there are more benefits to concealed and open carry than there are negative side effects.

I'm sure that'll be wonderful news for the 105,000 American murdered in firearms attacks in 2010 and the 200,000 or so injured in the same year.

Clearlty YOU did not, as the numbers you cited are nowhere to be found in it.

The 105,000 is on the first fucking page. GODDAM you people!

The 200,000 is not. It says there were twice as many injured compared to killed 73,505

Oh I'm glad I'm first. This is the old bait and switch. Obama (and NO ONE ELSE EVER) has NEVER EVER EVER claimed that guns DO NOT save lives. Yet here is an article that says Obama report "backfires" - guns saves lives. Like anyone said the opposite in the first place. LOL.

Repubs: 1+2= 2
Obama: Actually its 3
Repubs: Reports prove you wrong. Reports say that 4 is an even number HAHA!

Then what is the basis for controlling guns?

So that less people can be saved….

That’s the ticket.

Moonbats prefer unarmed victims. Bed wetters sympathize with "poor" disaffected and disenfranchized "victims of a discriminatory society". It never enters their vapid little minds that these assholes are criminal sociopaths and deserve to be shot. Look at all the sniveling over that thug trayvon. He's exactly where he would have ended up anyway if he didn't go to prison. I'm happy he wasn't able to victimize anyone else on his way to hell.

It also never occurs to them that their political whores would commit heinous acts of "population control" like so many despotic leftist regimes have done in the past.

The only things that prevent such events are an armed population. Therefore we're inadvertently keeping these parasites from suffering the consequences of their voting.

Clearty YOU did not, as the number you cited are nowhere to be found in it.

Thank you for so very clearly illustrating your moronity.
Cite the actual text - you'll prove me right.

Really? A 105 thousand were killed? Really? By firearms?

In the end, gun control measures are counterproductive. Gun ownership increases, violent crime decreases. Mass shootings are negligable stats and no control schemes work effectively to stop them.

it's everything we already knew.

There is nothing left to say other than gun control advocates have exhausted their efforts. They have no ground for their advocacy what so ever. It's only emotional response and has absolutely no logical bearing on firearm ownership.

Clearly YOU did not, as the number you cited are nowhere to be found in it.

105,000 murdered in firearms attacks?? :cuckoo:

dimocraps lie. It's what they do

No... 105k were "murdered in firearms attacks".

The idiocy of the anti-gun loons knows no bounds.

Clearty YOU did not, as the number you cited are nowhere to be found in it.

Its the first page bottom. It's a PDF so I cant cut and paste. Feel free to read it yourself after saying you already read it. Apparently when you said you were skimming thru it you missed the FIRST PAGE

You people just lie for no fucking reason.

more than 105,000 people were injured or killed

73,505 of those were non-fatal injuries. Of the total I wonder how many of these incidents were victims shooting aggressive criminal attackers.

Face it bed wetters, the facts of the matter defeat your emotional rhetoric and bullshit.

Its the first page bottom. It's a PDF so I cant cut and paste. Feel free to read it yourself after saying you already read it. Apparently when you said you were skimming thru it you missed the FIRST PAGE

Why, if there were 105 murders by firearms in 2010, was this not reported by the FBI and why on their site is a MUCH MUCH lower number cited? How come, if this were true, hasn't the anti gun crowd crowed this from the roof tops?

:lol:
The 1st page says 105k kiilled/injured in 2010.
The claim was that 105,000 American were murdered in firearms attacks in 2010.
The relevant question:
Are you a liar, or simply illiterate?

Last edited:
Illiterate and ideology blinded. It probably makes him angry that that many people werent killed with firearms.
Given that he, like all the other anti-gun loons, prays every night for another Newtown shooting, so that he can better push his mindless, bigoted agenda against guns, this is more than likely correct.

The relevant question:

A liar, illiterate and stupid from what I see.

The relevant question:

A liar, illiterate and stupid from what I see.
This is the time on Sprockets where he tucks tail and runs.

The relevant question:

So now I'm responsible for what someone else said? I didn't say it I actually corrected them AND you for lying and saying the text wasn't there after saying you were skimming through it.

Sorry your skimming didn't include the first page and even more sorry that you couldn't find the text AFTER I TOLD YOU it was on the first dam page.

You people lie for no dam reason.

No, that is where you are wrong. There are 105K firearm related deaths every year. But how many of those are suicides? READ THE ARTICLE

Forum List

Back