Obama's Iraq Failure

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Obama said this regarding Iraq.

When President Barack Obama removed the last U.S. forces from Iraq in December 2011, he announced that—as he had planned—the U.S. was leaving behind a “sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government.”

It was a "moment of success," he said.

FLASHBACK Obama We re Leaving Behind a Sovereign Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq CNS News

Now we all know Iraq is in chaos. Should Obama and Hillary Clinton be held responsible....and if so....how?

When President Barack Obama removed the last U.S. forces from Iraq in December 2011, he announced that—as he had planned—the U.S. was leaving behind a “sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government.”

FLASHBACK Obama We re Leaving Behind a Sovereign Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq CNS News

Now we all know Iraq is in chaos. Should Obama and Hillary Clinton be held responsible....and if so....how?
Obama managed to achieve what Bush couldn't--a stable Iraq in just 11 months!
But Iraq's subsequent deterioration was because Bush fucked everything up.
True story!

would make for a great RNC commercial next year. "Hillary?"

i think none of this would of happened if James Taylor played in Iraq on a regular basis after Bush left.

CNS News? Good humor sub-forum thread :thup: :D Oh WAIT!!! :ack-1:

mWXN32R.jpg

So "if" Hilary does manage to get elected, who will she blame when she sends combat troops into Iraq?
if Hillary gets elected, the remaining conservatives will move out of new york knowing what's coming there way.

Regardless of who becomes president US troops in Iraq and Syria will become inevitable.

Obama is kicking the can down the road so he will not have to under his watch.

Obama managed to achieve what Bush couldn't--a stable Iraq in just 11 months!
But Iraq's subsequent deterioration was because Bush fucked everything up.
True story!
Then why even do it if it will fuck up? Way to blame another party because Obama couldnt accomplish something.

that was a boondoggle from the get go lol. Then Senator Obama predicted exactly what happened

Transcript Obama s Speech Against The Iraq War NPR
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.
That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Any school child knows it. All the current Repub candidate now admit it after lying about it for years.

that was a boondoggle from the get go lol. Then Senator Obama predicted exactly what happened

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.
That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Any school child knows it. All the current Repub candidate now admit it after lying about it for years.
And he was wrong.
We won the war. He inherited a peaceful stable Iraq. And now look at it.

Says the far left drone that supports the illegal wars of Obama..

ISIS is no more likely to carry out attacks on the US if they take over all of Iraq.

Screw Iraq, they are grown ups.

Quit trying to justify the stupid decision, supported by most Americans, to go in there.

If any politician deserves blame, it would be Bush, but we allowed him to do it, and many supported it. We were a bloodthirsty nation at that time.

Obama is just stuck with righties blaming everything that happens now over there, on him.

ISIS is no more likely to carry out attacks on the US if they take over all of Iraq.

Screw Iraq, they are grown ups.

Quit trying to justify the stupid decision, supported by most Americans, to go in there.

If any politician deserves blame, it would be Bush, but we allowed him to do it, and many supported it. We were a bloodthirsty nation at that time.

Obama is just stuck with righties blaming everything that happens now over there, on him.

See how the far left comes out in this one.

Obama is the current president, but to the far left you would think that Bush is still in charge..

That being said he owns Iraq now because of a cut and run strategy to appease the smallest base of the party.

But then again to the far left drones the history of Iraq started in 2003 and caused 9/11..

how many times rw'ers going to rehash Bush's war? :banghead:

It turned out just like 'nam, declare victory and GTFO. It wasn't worth another US servicemen's life. I know the rw'ers don't care because all of them that have posted in this thread thus far are life-long civilians :thup:

Any school child knows that when you allow mass-murder in one part of the world, you invite the mass-murderers here.

And that is because Mass-murder unopposed is mass-murder approved... and since obama is the one that formed ISIS and has allowed ISIS to murder Christians across the Middle East, obama is complicit in the mass-murder of Christians.

This means that obama is responsible for the mass-murder of Christians, and that means that those who elected obama are responsible for the mass-murder of Christians and that those who elected obama are opposed to Christians... they (you) represent every bit as much a threat to Americans as their Brothers and Sisters in Christ... in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back