Obama's Iraq Failure

ISIS is no more likely to carry out attacks on the US if they take over all of Iraq.

Screw Iraq, they are grown ups.

Quit trying to justify the stupid decision, supported by most Americans, to go in there.

If any politician deserves blame, it would be Bush, but we allowed him to do it, and many supported it. We were a bloodthirsty nation at that time.

Obama is just stuck with righties blaming everything that happens now over there, on him.

See how the far left comes out in this one.

Obama is the current president, but to the far left you would think that Bush is still in charge..

That being said he owns Iraq now because of a cut and run strategy to appease the smallest base of the party.

But then again to the far left drones the history of Iraq started in 2003 and caused 9/11..
cut and run.....geeze, you are going back a ways for that talking point, aren't you.

I don't want Obama to bring peace to Iraq, I don't want our military there. They're not a threat to us now, and they weren't in 2004.

The right's position, if to have any credibility, needs people to believe there is a way for the US to make Iraq stable, and the only way to do that is to be their police force, with 200,000 troops there all the time.

We can't afford that. How many other countries would just line for us to be their police, for free?

every single rw'er in this thread is a panty waist life-long civilian. You think your opinions on this matter carry any weight AT ALL?
bwhaha.gif

how many times rw'ers going to rehash Bush's war? :banghead:

It turned out just like 'nam, declare victory and GTFO. It wasn't worth another US servicemen's life. I know the rw'ers don't care because all of them that have posted in this thread thus far are life-long civilians :thup:

See how the far left drones will defend Obama on his illegal wars..

ISIS is no more likely to carry out attacks on the US if they take over all of Iraq.

Quit trying to justify the stupid decision, supported by most Americans, to go in there.

If any politician deserves blame, it would be Bush, but we allowed him to do it, and many supported it. We were a bloodthirsty nation at that time.

Obama is just stuck with righties blaming everything that happens now over there, on him.

Obama is the current president, but to the far left you would think that Bush is still in charge..

That being said he owns Iraq now because of a cut and run strategy to appease the smallest base of the party.

But then again to the far left drones the history of Iraq started in 2003 and caused 9/11..
cut and run.....geeze, you are going back a ways for that talking point, aren't you.

I don't want Obama to bring peace to Iraq, I don't want our military there. They're not a threat to us now, and they weren't in 2004.

The right's position, if to have any credibility, needs people to believe there is a way for the US to make Iraq stable, and the only way to do that is to be their police force, with 200,000 troops there all the time.

We can't afford that. How many other countries would just line for us to be their police, for free?
and the rw'ers call themselves budget hawks :eusa_eh: :rofl:

So based on that far left logic after WWII the world should just have let Germany rebuild their military.

Then again proving that the far left still believes the history of Iraq started in 2003.

Yes anyone not far left is aut9omatuically right winger.

I remember when these drones were trying to paint Hilary as a right winger because she was not as far to the left as Obama.

Oh they're big spenders too, just not on things Democrats want

So based on that far left logic after WWII the world should just have let Germany rebuild their military.

Then again proving that the far left still believes the history of Iraq started in 2003.
We needed to stay in Europe to keep Russians out.

In Iraq, there is no equivalent to the Russians

Oh they're big spenders too, just not on things Democrats want

You mean like spending money on constitutional items such as the military?

I guess in the far left mindset Iran does not exist in the region..

Mission accomplished, remember that? Bush 2003. What mission WAS that, and what did we ACCOMPLISH, GW? WMD's...not there...the terrorist connection...nonexistent. We opened the door for ISIS, though. We would have been better off leaving Saddam in power. We had bigger fish to fry, mostly Saudis. But what is done is done.

Now we all know Iraq is in chaos. Should Obama and Hillary Clinton be held responsible....and if so....how?

No, the person who should be held responsible is Nouri al-Maliki, as he was the one who mismanaged his military, got into bed with the Iranians and alienated the Sunnis.

I agree with you in part. al-Maliki sucked, even though he was duly elected. But Obama should have never pulled the entire U.S. Military out.

His generals told him not to....the Pentagon told him not to....but Obama did it anyway.

The current Iraq is what we got. :(

Thats why we abandoned Afghanistan to al Qaeda. We see how that worked out.

Except the Iranians.
Oops.

Mission accomplished, remember that? Bush 2003. What mission WAS that, and what did we ACCOMPLISH, GW? WMD's...not there...the terrorist connection...nonexistent. We opened the door for ISIS, though. We would have been better off leaving Saddam in power. We had bigger fish to fry, mostly Saudis. But what is done is done.
Mission accomplished? Actually it referred to the ship's mission, not Bush's. But idiots like you buy into the propaganda.
We achieved every goal we set. And then Obama got in office.

Forum List

Back